Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

[INFO]March 2011 Fix List

Attention Soldiers!

As promised we our continuing to aggressively fix long-standing and annoying bugs. We are happy to announce another sizeable list of issues that have been addressed in the March update. You can expect to wave goodbye to another batch of bugs in our next update.

As always, please continue to add your feedback and bug fix suggestions in the Combat Arms Forums.

March 2011 Fix List!

Bug Fixes
    · Seize and Secure matches no longer end improperly if a Vote Kicked player attempts to rejoin the game in progress.
    · Leaving a match while being Vote Kicked will no longer negate the vote kick.
    · Messenger’s chat bar no longer resets when receiving a new instant message.
    · Players should no longer be erroneously killed when climbing the Short Fuse fire escape.
    · Option to Load Default Settings correctly resets Video Recording settings when used.
    · Improvements made to prevent character locations from desyncing between the Server and the Player.
    · Battery and Global Cooldown meters no longer cause performance problems when recharging on the HUD.
    · Satellite Scanner failing to display all characters through walls has been corrected.
    · Gas Cloud from M32 - Stun Grenade adjusted to correctly match how long a player is at risk for being slowed.
    · Burst Fire is now correctly affected by Rec Rules.
    · Dying in front of Shipping Container door for Quarantine Regen on Warhead no longer blocks the door.
    · Players will now be prevented from accidentally ‘Extending’ the permanent Clan Emblem item.
    · Corrected spelling errors for Grave Digger and Short Fuse descriptions as well as Training Mode instructions.
    · A backpack no longer appears in air when transforming back from Infected or Super Spy transformations while dead.
    · “Infected Vision” is no longer removed when respawning as Infected via Super Soldier Buffs.
    · Corrected issue causing players to incorrectly die from fall damage after Infected Transformation ends via Super Soldier Powerups.
    · Improved how game manages Revenge Chance powerup when a Super Soldier Buff is already active.
    · Corrected terminology used when choosing to renew an item available for both NX and GP.
    · Corrected issue causing the Load Default option from not changing options under the ETC category.
    · Respawning no longer causes the RPG-7 to incorrectly show the Rocket as unloaded.
    · Clan Emblems now correctly display in the Character Information pop-up.
    · Pending friend requests no longer auto-accept when logging in.

Balance Changes
    · Exploitable locations in Quarantine Regen on Ghost Town can no longer be reached.
    · Costa Recon updated to improve deterrence against glitch abuse.
    · Fireteam no longer assigns mini-missions that are unreasonably difficult or impossible for certain difficulties.
    · In Quarantine Regen, Raven now correctly reflects HP levels for a Light Vest Infected (Host and Virus)

Game Improvements
    · Combat Arms Executable files correctly list publisher for Windows Vista and Windows 7 UAC Security System.
    · Mini-Missions are now assigned during Desert Fox matches.
    · The Radar’s level of zoom now saves after matches.
    · Improvements made to how the Lobby handles lists of rooms being sorted.
    · Improved Costa Recon’s Textures and Collision Detection.
    · Button for loading default settings now only affects the options page currently open, not all available settings.
    · [CTRL] + [Backspace] No longer inserts a blank character into chat.
    · Updated Sound FX used for MG21E Steel (for those who renewed it via Weapon Renewal Kit!)
    · Sale, Hot and New tags correctly display in the Shopping Cart to match the Shop.
    · Firing Mode selection no longer reverts to default when weapons are dropped or when transforming via Super Soldier Powerups.

--Combat Arms Command--

Link: https://combatarms.nexon.net/News/Vie...GY&pageIndex=1
    Last edited by vanillapra; 03-23-2011 at 08:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vanillapra For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (03-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Thank you caption obvious would you like to tell us the skys blue during the day and black at night?

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Thank you caption obvious would you like to tell us the skys blue during the day and black at night?
    Just be happy with that. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post
    Just be happy with that. Thank you!
    Im not happy with that though because I knew that before you posted that making that old and old is old

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Im not happy with that though because I knew that before you posted that making that old and old is old
    Well.. you did know about it, but many don't, so I don't care about you. I just posted it for the ones that are not like you. And no its not old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

As promised we our continuing to aggressively fix long-standing and annoying bugs. We are happy to announce another sizeable list of issues that have been addressed in the March update. You can expect to wave goodbye to another batch of bugs in our next update.

As always, please continue to add your feedback and bug fix suggestions in the Combat Arms Forums.

March 2011 Fix List!

Bug Fixes
    · Seize and Secure matches no longer end improperly if a Vote Kicked player attempts to rejoin the game in progress.
    · Leaving a match while being Vote Kicked will no longer negate the vote kick.
    · Messenger’s chat bar no longer resets when receiving a new instant message.
    · Players should no longer be erroneously killed when climbing the Short Fuse fire escape.
    · Option to Load Default Settings correctly resets Video Recording settings when used.
    · Improvements made to prevent character locations from desyncing between the Server and the Player.
    · Battery and Global Cooldown meters no longer cause performance problems when recharging on the HUD.
    · Satellite Scanner failing to display all characters through walls has been corrected.
    · Gas Cloud from M32 - Stun Grenade adjusted to correctly match how long a player is at risk for being slowed.
    · Burst Fire is now correctly affected by Rec Rules.
    · Dying in front of Shipping Container door for Quarantine Regen on Warhead no longer blocks the door.
    · Players will now be prevented from accidentally ‘Extending’ the permanent Clan Emblem item.
    · Corrected spelling errors for Grave Digger and Short Fuse descriptions as well as Training Mode instructions.
    · A backpack no longer appears in air when transforming back from Infected or Super Spy transformations while dead.
    · “Infected Vision” is no longer removed when respawning as Infected via Super Soldier Buffs.
    · Corrected issue causing players to incorrectly die from fall damage after Infected Transformation ends via Super Soldier Powerups.
    · Improved how game manages Revenge Chance powerup when a Super Soldier Buff is already active.
    · Corrected terminology used when choosing to renew an item available for both NX and GP.
    · Corrected issue causing the Load Default option from not changing options under the ETC category.
    · Respawning no longer causes the RPG-7 to incorrectly show the Rocket as unloaded.
    · Clan Emblems now correctly display in the Character Information pop-up.
    · Pending friend requests no longer auto-accept when logging in.

Balance Changes
    · Exploitable locations in Quarantine Regen on Ghost Town can no longer be reached.
    · Costa Recon updated to improve deterrence against glitch abuse.
    · Fireteam no longer assigns mini-missions that are unreasonably difficult or impossible for certain difficulties.
    · In Quarantine Regen, Raven now correctly reflects HP levels for a Light Vest Infected (Host and Virus)

Game Improvements
    · Combat Arms Executable files correctly list publisher for Windows Vista and Windows 7 UAC Security System.
    · Mini-Missions are now assigned during Desert Fox matches.
    · The Radar’s level of zoom now saves after matches.
    · Improvements made to how the Lobby handles lists of rooms being sorted.
    · Improved Costa Recon’s Textures and Collision Detection.
    · Button for loading default settings now only affects the options page currently open, not all available settings.
    · [CTRL] + [Backspace] No longer inserts a blank character into chat.
    · Updated Sound FX used for MG21E Steel (for those who renewed it via Weapon Renewal Kit!)
    · Sale, Hot and New tags correctly display in the Shopping Cart to match the Shop.
    · Firing Mode selection no longer reverts to default when weapons are dropped or when transforming via Super Soldier Powerups.

--Combat Arms Command--

Link: Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action
    there fixing alot im excited xD

sum of us dont go on the website so this is purty helpful actually :P

Thanks
    we need this update in eu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctrl+backspace no work anymooore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    The epic long wait for patch begins-_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    The epic long wait for patch begins-_-
    How do you live with yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Millions of fixes
    CA is improving

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Millions of fixes
    CA is improving
    .............SHIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post

.............SHIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [IMG]https://i944.photobucke*****m/albums/ad284/Drstine/1284158782173.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I see they're working hard
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast