Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Wich should i start with?

Ok, so im looking to learn how to code, but should i start with VB or C++? and after i learn eather one wich hack should i start trying to make after i learn eather one?
    READ BEFOR POSTING A REPLY OR YOUR A AN IDIOT

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    they are programming sections for those languages. it is best you start they, this section currently does not support new comers who will like to learn a language but it is being worked on.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

3. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

Kodacodez (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    they are programming sections for those languages. it is best you start they, this section currently does not support new comers who will like to learn a language but it is being worked on.
    Ok sorry Topblast i really didnt know wich sec to put this in, i was just asking for addvice cause i read VB is easyer then c++ and stuff. sorry to bother yall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Since vb6 is unsupported by Microsoft these days, I can only assume you mean vb.net....
    So this would depend on what area of coding you would like to learn. Native coding or .net coding, if you choose the .net path I suggest C# to be the better option, If it's native coding then C++ would be the one. There is no such thing as "one language is easier to learn than another language" Just put the time and effort into your learning and will be good. Btw just to help you choose a little better... If you intend to biuld GUI application then go with .net, If its hacks ect.. then native code will be the choice to make(meaning C++ or similar). If you want to be unique and really learn in the PE structure's then go assembly and do away with any high level languages. Dont assume its hard to code in assembly because in most cases for hacking ect... its actually easier

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

Kodacodez (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Since vb6 is unsupported by Microsoft these days, I can only assume you mean vb.net....
    So this would depend on what area of coding you would like to learn. Native coding or .net coding, if you choose the .net path I suggest C# to be the better option, If it's native coding then C++ would be the one. There is no such thing as "one language is easier to learn than another language" Just put the time and effort into your learning and will be good. Btw just to help you choose a little better... If you intend to biuld GUI application then go with .net, If its hacks ect.. then native code will be the choice to make(meaning C++ or similar). If you want to be unique and really learn in the PE structure's then go assembly and do away with any high level languages. Dont assume its hard to code in assembly because in most cases for hacking ect... its actually easier
    well iv been trying C++ for a while and it kinda just confuses me, and alot of tuts arnt good. and i have time to do this because i go to a charter school . c++ would be the best cause im intrested in hacks. just wish id get some help on it but w/e ill stick with c++ and just stop playing ca for a while to learn it. (hiting thanks button now)