Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Vindictus Future Gameplay

If you have been on the Vindictus home page you have probably seen that they are planning a 2 month long event without the token system. i can only assume that there will be a large increase in levels, legit or otherwise(hacking)...
    Vindictus is a fairly fun game with the token system..... but this same system seems to be hindering the enjoyment of the game, it ranks #2 on the
    "What problem hurts your Vindictus experience the most?" poll.

My question is what do you think will happen if they entirely get rid of the token system, once everyone has gotten leveling jitters out?

I think the game will get pretty repetitive...after a while of going through the same dungeons over and over and over and over...there has to be something to replace it

Thanks
    My guess is their only trying to make a quota or something "having most players on by the end of their first year." assuming that it will be one year since vindictus has been released.

as for what this is going to do to our gameplay..well there has been rumor the 4th character will be released on april 1st...april's fool day so yea (rumor is the big "APRIL 1 ????" banner on the main page with a silhouette of a character presumably male, bulky)

if they do release the new character, well game play will probably stay the same seeing how many people will be playing catch up with their new character.

if they do not release a new character...i assume it'll stay the same. according to the actions of a traditional mmo'er, this will probably make afew more stay longer with less people quitting i guess. the thing is people will quit whatever nexon does, this will just keep those few people on a little bit longer...enough to meet the 1 year quota or something lol

just my 2 pennys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Even if they release a new character, I won't be playing on it because I need to rank my Pally Rank and Lanns FTW! Thank me if you agree!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhu95 View Post
    Even if they release a new character, I won't be playing on it because I need to rank my Pally Rank and Lanns FTW! Thank me if you agree!
    DO you guys ever heard of April Fool day or April 1st??
    Most gaming sites are doing it ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think they will release content fast if numbers start to plumet and if they want to make more money why dont they try selling items that arent all for appearenece but actually enhance your characters abilities, maybe they can sell "Exclusive weopons and spell books" i dont know it would be a good idea ???

Quote Originally Posted by alanhu95 View Post
    dude stop asking for thanks????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Let me just say that if they were to have released this game as a standard $50 retail game, they would need all 5 of the characters and at least till episode 10. Otherwise it would be pure crap and no one would wait this long for more content.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Let me just say that if they were to have released this game as a standard $50 retail game, they would need all 5 of the characters and at least till episode 10. Otherwise it would be pure crap and no one would wait this long for more content.
    you hit the nail on the head with that one.