Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

I find the definition of 'kid' to more of an attitude & maturity thing when it comes down to it.

I played a BO zombies match the other day (with killian and raphaterz) and some random kid we found online.

Turned out he was ten, (Admitted it, and could tell by the voice) but he was actually a good player, it wasn't an annoying ******.
    but the kid in the video was an annoying ******

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

but the kid in the video was an annoying ******
    He did, didn't he?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I find the definition of 'kid' to be more of an attitude & maturity thing when it comes down to it.

I played a BO zombies match the other day (with killian and raphaterz) and some random kid we found online.

Turned out he was ten, (Admitted it, and could tell by the voice) but he was actually a good player, and wasn't an annoying ******.
    lol whats ur best for kino? mines 46 w/3 guys and im 13. Took me 5 hours to get cause of we sometimes couldnt find the epicly slow crawlers xD.

Btw Skull the background of ur avatar pic looks like a kitchen o.O

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    lol whats ur best for kino? mines 46 w/3 guys and im 13. Took me 5 hours to get cause of we sometimes couldnt find the epicly slow crawlers xD.

Btw Skull the background of ur avatar pic looks like a kitchen o.O
    I don't track my Kino stats, it's all just running around. We only played kino der toten because Killian doesn't have ascension.

My best on Ascension is 33 w/4, and we only lost because the crawler died while we were at pack-a-punch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I don't track my Kino stats, it's all just running around. We only played kino der toten because Killian doesn't have ascension.

My best on Ascension is 33 w/4, and we only lost because the crawler died while we were at pack-a-punch.
    lol i know a glitch on ascension thats not on youtube. Hint its at pack a punch and zombies cant get u. My best ascension was 39 w/3 i died while going prone following a crawler... my teamate unintentionally jumped on me and the crawler died then next round started and we got owned o.O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12