Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Aiw convery .... forget last time we had spoke i no i was a twat .. the past is the past ... you dont hacve to be an idiot yur here to help people ... you are part of the aiw community .. or is tht just a front ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by d4rkr4y View Post
    Aiw convery .... forget last time we had spoke i no i was a twat .. the past is the past ... you dont hacve to be an idiot yur here to help people ... you are part of the aiw community .. or is tht just a front ?
    My front is to trick you into a false sense of security.

As for your download speed, if you think I can somehow limit your torrent speed/connections then I woudln't say that I'm the idiot around here..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    My front is to trick you into a false sense of security.
    ???
    As for your download speed, if you think I can somehow limit your torrent speed/connections then I woudln't say that I'm the idiot around here..
    and i no you cant do that .. lol i dident beleave that .. ... and about my question ... you did not answer .. are they or will they be realeasing black ops mp on alterIWnet . could yu let me no ...

and do yu no of any things to make my fps better in mw2 like tweaks and stuff ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    and i no you cant do that .. lol i dident beleave that .. ... and about my question ... you did not answer .. are they or will they be realeasing black ops mp on alterIWnet . could yu let me no ...

and do yu no of any things to make my fps better in mw2 like tweaks and stuff ?
    Lower your quality and start using proper spelling and grammar..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lower your quality and start using proper spelling and grammar..
    ive already lowerd my quality .. i mean the games been hacked for playing without paying lol they must be somthing to make fps alot better .....and about my spelling and grammer mate im pure english ... from manchester northern we dont use grammer ...loool .. we already no we dont speak propa

and were r u from ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ive already lowerd my quality .. i mean the games been hacked for playing without paying lol they must be somthing to make fps alot better .....and about my spelling and grammer mate im pure english ... from manchester northern we dont use grammer ...loool .. we already no we dont speak propa
    I have a million ways to increase my FPS but I doubt you'll be able to use any of them unless I'd make a program for it..And you sound like you're from Yorkshire, i.e. not English at all-.-'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have a million ways to increase my FPS but I doubt you'll be able to use any of them unless I'd make a program for it..And you sound like you're from Yorkshire, i.e. not English at all-.-'
    could you make the program to make my fps better or is tht much to ask ?

and .. yorkshire lmfao there scum who cum from there ... im from >>MANCHESTER << as i told you before .. and not pure english lol i no i wouldent like to speak as gay as the queen ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    could you make the program to make my fps better or is tht much to ask ?..
    A program won't work if your computer can't handle it you know?

If yours can..Defrag/CCleaner/Game Booster/Advance system care/many more
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willrulz188 For This Useful Post:

d4rkr4y (04-03-2011)

Thanks
    im from south yorkshire "sheffield" nice to meet you

anyway heres a way to increase the FPS get a new g card, upgrade parts of your pc, get a brand new pc etc mw2 doesnt even require that much.

what do you mean when u say you sell black ops keys ? so if i downloaded the game ... of the internet .. and baught a key code from you i would be able to play the mp ?

And Aiw C ..... do you no when or if there doing a black ops mp with alterIWnet ? or if there in progress of doing it .. i would donate money to have this lol /
    i dont sell em, its a mate of mine who sells em, anyway they sell Russian black ops cd keys, and what you got todo is give em your steam account info or make a new steam account, they activate it for you due to its a region lock cd key, you download black ops from steam after they activated then you can change the game into english simple

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post

anyway heres a way to increase the FPS get a new g card, upgrade parts of your pc, get a brand new pc etc mw2 doesnt even require that much.

and it runs i just was woundering if it could run any better

i dont sell em, its a mate of mine who sells em, anyway they sell Russian black ops cd keys, and what you got todo is give em your steam account info or make a new steam account, they activate it for you due to its a region lock cd key, you download black ops from steam after they activated then you can change the game into english simple
    so tht mean i have to pay for the game ? i aint paying lol not worth paying

and thanks some one that acctually does there job proper unlike aiw guy hes a PRICK ! just messeged me saying hes banned me lmfao nar mate im playing it now

and it runs i just was woundering if it could run any better

and thanks some one that acctually does there job proper unlike aiw guy just messeged me saying hes banned me lmfao nar mate im playing it now
    Last edited by d4rkr4y; 04-03-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

and thanks some one that acctually does there job proper unlike aiw guy hes a PRICK ! just messeged me saying hes banned me lmfao nar mate im playing it now

edit your post please, also he cant ban you for that, you will get unbanned or something if you ask a member of staff on alteriw, not like he can ban you for goin on a hacking site, like me i dont go on hacking sites for hacks i go on hacking sites because they are very helpful , but i use hacks for crysis 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    edit your post please, also he cant ban you for that, you will get unbanned or something if you ask a member of staff on alteriw, not like he can ban you for goin on a hacking site, like me i dont go on hacking sites for hacks i go on hacking sites because they are very helpful , but i use hacks for crysis 2
    I wonder why everyone sees the 'aIW|' in my name and starts screaming like; 'HALP!! I got an error/bug/glitch!! HEZ ADMINZ ANDZ BANZ MEZ!! HEZ ALSOZ SPYZ!!'..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 04-03-2011 at 03:14 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

Sympathy Hero (04-03-2011)

Thanks
    Really?
    I thought staff can ban for whatsoever reason...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    well tbh its this aiw guy he dosent do his job proper ..... he thinks hes somthing special because hes an admin ? lmao sort it out bruvva

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Really?
    I thought staff can ban for whatsoever reason...
    yes but a higher admin can see it as a unfair ban, and could unban him or something
    I wonder why everyone sees the 'aIW|' in my name and starts screaming like; 'HALP!! I got an error/bug/glitch!! HEZ ADMINZ ANDZ BANZ MEZ!! HEZ ALSOZ SPYZ!!'..
    yea thats the bad thing about being a member of staff they always think you know everything and can do anything aka they think you are god and able to fix all their problems

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast