Thread: Please Read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post

It takes a month to choose a minion
    So be patient ^_^ .
    Time doesn't matter. How much you contribute, the quality of your contributions, your actions, and the level of maturity you display all play a part in becoming staff. Don't expect anything to be easy. Spamming GMODS+ with messages about becoming staff don't help your cause either.

Patience. Be patient, grow your favorite section, and you'll make it one day.

Thanks
    ^what he said
    I actually wanted minion for CA at 1337 posts
    Now I dont really care anyways lol
    I cave general now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

^what he said
    I actually wanted minion for CA at 1337 posts
    Now I dont really care anyways lol
    I cave general now

that must be close to impossible for number of people wanted to mod that

dont say thanks only press it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyCat View Post
    that must be close to impossible for number of people wanted to mod that
    Exactly
    Worst Minion Evar=iApple671/Cheeko671/Jailbroken671

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Its actually not that easy. By the way you talk ( Dont take offense ) ,i've been there , you sound like a 13 year old whos been on this site for 3 months and saw what mods can do and really wanted to control people. Now if this isn't true forget it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by George W Bush View Post
    Its actually not that easy. By the way you talk ( Dont take offense ) ,i've been there , you sound like a 13 year old whos been on this site for 3 months and saw what mods can do and really wanted to control people. Now if this isn't true forget it.

im 17 n been on this sit for close to a year

dont say thanks only press it

Thanks
    I think the most experienced should be the ones making suggestions/tips here
    being:
    @UnsuccessfulJr & @Killian (ex-minions, if i'm right)
    not @Okuf (not trying to offend you, but you don't have as much knowledge of how things go around here)
    now lets start..

First of all, to be on MPGH, we don't want active people to be minions, we want DEDICATED people to be minions. If you're achievement is to become staff, i mean that's a pretty good achievement, but if that's the ONLY achievement you have, disregarding the section you'd like to be in, then whatever.

A good minion/mod would be one with great judgement, knowledge, self-control, time for MPGH, having other methods of contact, and most of course, experience and knowledge with UNDERSTANDING of MPGH Rules.

A GREAT minion/mod would be all of that with a good reputation, lots of experience / knowledge with everything and anything about the section they're in, a very cooperative person, contributed SO much to a section, shows leadership and great potential etc;

Gunna be hard to get CA minion
    Be active in the MMORG Sections
    since ca has over 45 users that deserve minion
    We only have around 5 people deserving of the spot, too many new kids who don't really show much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyCat View Post
    Thank you guys, ill be posting in the combat-arms section day and night ^.^
    My achievement on MPGH at first was just to contribute, and in my first 3 months I followed other members in things they did, and i saw the many that were putting ____ for minion and did the same, but after a while, those wishes died out and I just wanted to be part of the community, then after 11 months of being active, and having 90% of the section supporting me for minion, I got the spot, then in a few months, with the promotion of an ex-mod to Gmod (Ali, who then got permanently banned for sharing account details) and mainly because Bombsaway was de-minioned due to inactivity (he was on Technology probation or something like that)

Get active in a section:
    Application Reqs:
    At least 800 posts
    5% activity(doesnt apply sinceDave disabled activity)
    Reason
    name
    Requirements vary per section, etc;

Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post

that's probably the most difficult section to get D:
    Oh indeed, CA, CF, Mw2 are the toughest to get because of the activity and large potential in others

It takes a month to choose a minion
    So be patient ^_^ .
    like the requirements varying, this does too

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

Time doesn't matter. How much you contribute, the quality of your contributions, your actions, and the level of maturity you display all play a part in becoming staff. Don't expect anything to be easy. Spamming GMODS+ with messages about becoming staff don't help your cause either.

Patience. Be patient, grow your favorite section, and you'll make it one day.
    ^ This ^
    Experience is experience

Exactly
    Worst Minion Evar=iApple671/Cheeko671/Jailbroken671
    Be nice, it wasn't his time, respect that
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 04-05-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I think the most experienced should be the ones making suggestions/tips here
    being:
    @UnsuccessfulJr & @Killian (ex-minions, if i'm right)
    not @Okuf (not trying to offend you, but you don't have as much knowledge of how things go around here)
    now lets start..

First of all, to be on MPGH, we don't want active people to be minions, we want DEDICATED people to be minions. If you're achievement is to become staff, i mean that's a pretty good achievement, but if that's the ONLY achievement you have, disregarding the section you'd like to be in, then whatever.

A good minion/mod would be one with great judgement, knowledge, self-control, time for MPGH, having other methods of contact, and most of course, experience and knowledge with UNDERSTANDING of MPGH Rules.

A GREAT minion/mod would be all of that with a good reputation, lots of experience / knowledge with everything and anything about the section they're in, a very cooperative person, contributed SO much to a section, shows leadership and great potential etc;

We only have around 5 people deserving of the spot, too many new kids who don't really show much potential.

My achievement on MPGH at first was just to contribute, and in my first 3 months I followed other members in things they did, and i saw the many that were putting ____ for minion and did the same, but after a while, those wishes died out and I just wanted to be part of the community, then after 11 months of being active, and having 90% of the section supporting me for minion, I got the spot, then in a few months, with the promotion of an ex-mod to Gmod (Ali, who then got permanently banned for sharing account details) and mainly because Bombsaway was de-minioned due to inactivity (he was on Technology probation or something like that)

Requirements vary per section, etc;

Oh indeed, CA, CF, Mw2 are the toughest to get because of the activity and large potential in others

like the requirements varying, this does too

^ This ^
    Experience is experience

Be nice, it wasn't his time, respect that
    wow, that was excellent.

and yes, im an ex minion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12