Thanks

Question about changing costume colour.

Hey, I'm new here. I was looking through the different commands and i was curious about "cc_change_all_costume_color 255 255 255" <-All white. Does this command permanently change the color, and are you the only one who can see it?

And is it possible to have different colors using this command? Like if you use this command as is on a Temptress Dress, it would come out Pure White, but can you make it so it has pure white and pure black?

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheJudged View Post
    Hey, I'm new here. I was looking through the different commands and i was curious about "cc_change_all_costume_color 255 255 255" <-All white. Does this command permanently change the color, and are you the only one who can see it?

And is it possible to have different colors using this command? Like if you use this command as is on a Temptress Dress, it would come out Pure White, but can you make it so it has pure white and pure black?
    well you don't use _ALL_COSTUME_COLOR if you want diffrent pieces diffrent colors.. that changes everything and EVERYONE can see it who is around you .. and no its only per map.. and for sheild cc_change_shield_color you use 0 255 for blue base 1 255 for blue 2nd piece of shield and 3rd piece of shiled 2 225 .. all those are for blue
    If I help you out please Press thanks..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x1productions For This Useful Post:

Count Bellerosse (04-27-2011),Jeav (04-07-2011),TheJudged (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Ahh ok, i see =D Thank you for the info (b'.')b

Edit => Oh and one last question: Is there currently a command for Permanent Color change?
    Last edited by TheJudged; 04-07-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by x1productions View Post
    well you don't use _ALL_COSTUME_COLOR if you want diffrent pieces diffrent colors.. that changes everything and EVERYONE can see it who is around you .. and no its only per map.. and for sheild cc_change_shield_color you use 0 255 for blue base 1 255 for blue 2nd piece of shield and 3rd piece of shiled 2 225 .. all those are for blue
    Lol i wnt to be ur friend in game.. but due to my trusting issues... i cnt =( u seem very full with info n research n knowledge.. that i want to discover as well XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJudged View Post
    Ahh ok, i see =D Thank you for the info (b'.')b

Edit => Oh and one last question: Is there currently a command for Permanent Color change?
    No there is not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Lol i wnt to be ur friend in game.. but due to my trusting issues... i cnt =( u seem very full with info n research n knowledge.. that i want to discover as well XD
    same i do not give my in game name to anyone at all even if i make a fake account they will not get the fake ingame name sorry but i do not trust many others either i answer what i can and help ow there i can i try and keep most things private because once they are public they get fixed but i do give good info on diffrent things when needed when i can .. always feel free to PM me any ?'s if i have the answer ill let ya know if not ill try and help ya find it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to x1productions For This Useful Post:

deathLOCK (04-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So it is only cilent-sided those costume color changes right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhu95 View Post
    So it is only cilent-sided those costume color changes right?
    OMG can you read go look at the top at my first post it says it is for EVERYONE TO SEE!!! gosh so many not so smart people on here that don't read..