Thread: Help?

Thanks

Help?

Ok so I just found out about this website and i've tried a couple different hacks such as the "Console" one and the "VindictusTrainer" one and when I start them and Vindictus the hacking program closes, which I dont know if that is normal or not, but anyways when im in the game it says "Unauthorized Program Detected" and then it kicks me. But i can just log right back in...

Am i doing anything wrong? and if so could someone tell me how i do it

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You need to replace yous Hack shield folder with an older one, should be a couple posts down. Then it will work.

EDIT: Download the folder here, and just replace yours. or delete it then copy over.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...proxifier.html
    Last edited by tenkan; 04-12-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
    You need to replace yous Hack shield folder with an older one, should be a couple posts down. Then it will work.

EDIT: Download the folder here, and just replace yours. or delete it then copy over.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...proxifier.html
    both of em are detected meaning nexon no about it.. so u will have to replace the hack sheild first... download it n replace it in ur C:// where nexon keeps their Hshiled thingy. after that just open the hack n open game n voila u are good to go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yea, use the old HShield and make sure to run the hacks as Admin. Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:

UlRRvtk7 (04-12-2011)