ExclamationCall of Duty Zombies Useful DVARS

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Call of Duty Zombies Useful DVARS
EDIT: Quite frankly I am not surprised at the amount of flamers, spammers, and trolls that have flooded this thread. Everyone assumes this is leeched and copy/paste. To be to the point: IT ISN'T. Don't bother posting comments about this thread being old, fake, leeched, pasted, stolen, etc. Just wasting you own time anyway. This list is intended for mainly personal use. If you don't like it... DON'T READ IT ffs.

I have seen a crazy amount of copy and paste Dvar lists out there recently. They all contain the same thing and it is really hard to find what you want. The following list was compiled completely myself from a Dvar dump. Each of the following I find to be particularly useful when modding Black Ops: Zombies.


= Tested/Working = Uncertain

Basic Hack Dvars:

player_meleerange 999 Infinite knifing range
player_meleeheight 999 Helps knifing
player_meleewidth 999 Helps knifing
player_sustainammo 1 Infinite Ammo
player_laststandbleedouttime 400 Longer bleedout
revive_trigger_radius 99999 Infinite revive range
perk_weapratemultiplier 0 Quadruple Tap (with perk)
perk_armorvest 0 Super Jugg (with perk)
jump_height 999 Higher Jumps
g_gravity 999 Higher Jumps
g_speed 400 Faster Movement
player_sprintunlimited 1 Unlimited Sprint
ai_meleerange 0 No Dog Damage
phys_gravity 99 Floating Zombies
cg_tracerlength 999 COOL TRACERS! (by me)
cg_tracerwidth 15 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cg_tracerspeed 0065 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cg_tracerscrewradius 5 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cg_brass 0 No bullet shells (reduce lag errors)
ai_corpsecount 0 No dead zombies(reduce lag/errors)
magic_chest_movable 0 Box never moves
god Invincible
r_poisonFX_blurMax 0 Reduced Nova effects
r_poisonFX_blurMin 0 Reduced Nova effects


How to spawn guns!

type the following code in Xero to spawn weapons on your player
"bind BUTTONHERE give WEAPONHERE"

ex "bind dpad_up give thundergun_upgraded_zm"

Buttons codes are:
Dpad_up
Dpad_left
Dpad_right
Dpad_down
Button_a
Button_x
Button_y
Button_b
Button_back
Button_start
Button_rshldr
Button_lshldr
Button_rtrig
Button_ltrig
Button_lstick
Button_rstick



Weapon codes are as follows:

frag_grenade_zm
claymore_zm
m1911_zm
m1911_upgraded_zm
python_zm
python_upgraded_zm
cz75_zm
cz75_upgraded_zm
m14_zm
m14_upgraded_zm
m16_zm
m16_gl_upgraded_zm
g11_lps_zm
g11_lps_upgraded_zm
famas_zm
famas_upgraded_zm
ak74u_zm
ak74u_upgraded_zm
mp5k_zm
mp5k_upgraded_zm
mp40_zm
mp40_upgraded_zm
mpl_zm
mpl_upgraded_zm
pm63_zm
pm63_upgraded_zm
spectre_zm
spectre_upgraded_zm
cz75dw_zm
cz75dw_upgraded_zm
ithaca_zm
ithaca_upgraded_zm
rottweil72_zm
rottweil72_upgraded_zm
spas_zm
spas_upgraded_zm
hs10_zm
hs10_upgraded_zm
aug_acog_zm
aug_acog_mk_upgraded_zm
galil_zm
galil_upgraded_zm
commando_zm
commando_upgraded_zm
fnfal_zm
fnfal_upgraded_zm
dragunov_zm
dragunov_upgraded_zm
l96a1_zm
l96a1_upgraded_zm
rpk_zm
rpk_upgraded_zm
hk21_zm
hk21_upgraded_zm
m72_law_zm
m72_law_upgraded_zm
china_lake_zm
china_lake_upgraded_zm
zombie_cymbal_monkey
ray_gun_zm
ray_gun_upgraded_zm
thundergun_zm KINO ONLY
thundergun_upgraded_zm KINO ONLY
crossbow_explosive_zm
crossbow_explosive_upgraded_zm
knife_ballistic_zm
knife_ballistic_upgraded_zm
knife_ballistic_bowie_zm
knife_ballistic_bowie_upgraded_zm
freezegun_zm FIVE ONLY
freezegun_upgraded_zm FIVE ONLY
minigun_zm FIVE ONLY
ak47_zm
defaultweapon



Other Useful Bits:

r_fog 0 No Fog
toggle r_colormap 1 2 3 0 Cool Colors/visions
toggle r_fullbright 1 0 Cartoon Mode
toggle timescale 1 10 0.1 Hyperspeed/slomo
toggle r_debuglayers Paintball Mode
zombietron_discovered 1 Unlock Dead Ops Mode
zombiefive_discovered 1 Unlock Five Map
set motd "MOTD HERE" Set MOTD to quoted text
player_burstfirecooldown 0 No 3 round burst
spdevmap zombie_theater Loads Kino Der Toten
spdevmap zombie_pentagon Loads Five


This list isn't done yet... I will keep adding to it as I find the codes.
If you find a good one not on here just PM or comment. THX
Where did you leech that from?
*** forums.. sad.

lolwait i cant use those letters
console copy paste
already posted
nothing new

see ya
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
console copy paste
already posted
nothing new

see ya
very wise choice of words
Yeah, nice list. but there are complete lists of all commands already out there.
ai_meleerange 0 No Dog Damage lol
it says meleerange not damage or smth?

and this is a pc section not xbox

Code:
ex "bind dpad_up give thundergun_upgraded_zm"

Buttons codes are:
Dpad_up
Dpad_left
Dpad_right
Dpad_down
Button_a
Button_x
Button_y
Button_b
Button_back
Button_start
Button_rshldr
Button_lshldr
Button_rtrig
Button_ltrig
Button_lstick
Button_rstick
all wrong just use a normal button on keyboard =.=
@everyonewhoposted
lol everyone assumes leeching of course. I dumped this list of Dvars from MY xbox and searched through them for literally HOURS! everyone who thinks this is copy and paste just piss off honestly. Get your facts straight before you post a flame comment. This took me a while to put together and I am adding more when I find them. I just wanted to help people with the basic codes so there is no reason to hate and accuse me. If you don't like it, don't read it ffs.


@lolbie
removing their melee range effectively stops them from inflicting damage on players. I know i suck. Those bind values are for Xbox not keyboard.

@willrulz188
read the title of the post!!! it says USEFUL DVARS! not complete list of every Dvar in the game. These are just the ones I found particularly useful for modding zombies. I am aware that it is not for PC. I posted it here because I am new and couldn't find the Xbox section.

@Edlmann
Yes I am aware that there are more complete lists. This is just of the most useful ones that I found. It will grow as I find more. Thank you for not flaming/spamming/being an ass.

@d0h
I am aware!!!!!!!!! not a copy paste I found these on my own! idc if you don't believe me so don't bother replying. This list is just for my personal favorites and the ones that I find most useful... HENCE THE TITLE!!

@F*zzB*tch
Immediately assuming leech shows your incompetence and lack of overall character. I found these on my own from a Dvar dump. Idc if you don't believe me so don't bother replying.
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
ai_meleerange 0 No Dog Damage lol
it says meleerange not damage or smth?

and this is a pc section not xbox

Code:
ex "bind dpad_up give thundergun_upgraded_zm"

Buttons codes are:
Dpad_up
Dpad_left
Dpad_right
Dpad_down
Button_a
Button_x
Button_y
Button_b
Button_back
Button_start
Button_rshldr
Button_lshldr
Button_rtrig
Button_ltrig
Button_lstick
Button_rstick
all wrong just use a normal button on keyboard =.=
hahaha i cant find DPAD_UP button on my PC HELP MEEEEEE ???

*&Sarcasm*
Quote Originally Posted by BulletReign View Post
@F*zzB*tch
Immediately assuming leech shows your incompetence and lack of overall character. I found these on my own from a Dvar dump. Idc if you don't believe me so don't bother replying.
Nawz, It immediately shows that I was on a spamming rampage...
Get it right boy...
Not complete and not for PC

Rule #22 and Rule #23 of "The Rules of the internet" I think you just broke it
help?
how to open console in BO??
Quote Originally Posted by woepieg01 View Post
help?
how to open console in BO??
You need to open your config.cfg and paste the codes. Try finding a tut. There are SOOOOOO many many of them.

What about using the search function that are so many places(yes, on on this forum too)? Searching is an amazing thing. The first three online engines was up and ready in 1993... 2 of them is still running, Aliweb and JumpStation.

P.S. Sry for offtopic, i just had to share my random knowledge(Wikipedias).
Can we load the combat training i DEV mode ? it would be fun to use all these Dvars with the combat training bots :P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us