Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Im ending this right now.

@**********, @MC Modder

I am sorry if I came off as an ass. I dont have anything against you, or your mods. I dont dislike you, or your mods, as I dont have any reason to. The only time I have ever flamed you is in general, and you asked for it. I could care less if you released mod, or hacks, or texture packs. That is the point of this section and I want to see it grow. Your mods are simple, but thats because you are a newbie to modding. You think your mods are the best, but they are simple. Accept that. I dont care if they are simple or not. Sometimes simple is better.

What I do have a problem with is your spam. That, and your new symptom of making snide and snotty little comments at everyone who hasnt bent over and sucked your dick here. You may not have made 3 threads for every mod release, but there was more than enough for it to be considered spam. The amount of mods you releases is border line spam too, especially considering that they are such simple mods, and some are virtually the same. Put them together in a pack, and release them all at once in one thread. The mod section is not just for you, its for everyone, and spamming the front page with simple mods over and over, pushed the mods that people are actually looking for. Those people bring activity to MC. Activity = good for MPGH.

So I dont have a problem with you, even though you have taken my comments as a personal attack on your character. So I am not attacking you, I am attacking your rule breaking. So stop releasing so many simple mods every day, and put them in a pack to make the section nicer. Dont make preview threads that just serve for +1. Your snide little comments are spam, and I will begin reporting for them.

@TomAllMighty

Shut the fuck up. Unless you are FS, stop sucking his dick. You are on the exact same road as him, with making useless threads for your mods, and spamming the section up. You seem convinced that no rules are being broken, and the section is being bettered by being spammed. Posting a lot != contributing. Start following the rules, or be reported.

@matypatty

I dont give a damn if your his best friend, his dog, or his mom. Hes breaking the rules, and just because you are friends with him doesnt put him above the law. You havnt contributed a single thing to this section, except the heightening of this tweenage drama bullshit. Youve done nothing but spammed and raged since youve been here, so cut it, or face the law too.

So for the last damn time, as I have explained to everyone multiple times: I dont care about FS/MC modder. He can release all the mods he wants, so long as they are not cluttering the section, and making look bad. The only one who has taken this personally is him, as I only have the intentions of this section at hand. If he stops spamming so much, making so many pointless threads, and being a snide prick because he actually thinks hes better than everyone, I wont have a problem with him.

This is the last time I am going to address this situation. Period. From now on, if I see a single thread that is spam (ie: making a thread for your mod, then making another to release it) or this tweenage drama (ie: This thread and all others) I am reporting it for spamming, flaming, and whatever rule it may be breaking. Any snide little post from anyone that would come off as arrogant, I will report for spam and flame. This goes for everyone by the way, not just the idiots in this thread.

This is the minecraft section. This is not **********s mod section, or mattypattys dick sucking section. Im tired of seeing this shit here, and im not going to let any of it slide anymore. I dont care if I like you or not, any more of this pointless spamming and rage WILL be dealt with. For everyone.
    Last edited by Heartview; 04-18-2011 at 07:37 AM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Im ending this right now.

@**********, @MC Modder

I am sorry if I came off as an ass. I dont have anything against you, or your mods. I dont dislike you, or your mods, as I dont have any reason to. The only time I have ever flamed you is in general, and you asked for it. I could care less if you released mod, or hacks, or texture packs. That is the point of this section and I want to see it grow. Your mods are simple, but thats because you are a newbie to modding. You think your mods are the best, but they are simple. Accept that. I dont care if they are simple or not. Sometimes simple is better.

What I do have a problem with is your spam. That, and your new symptom of making snide and snotty little comments at everyone who hasnt bent over and sucked your dick here. You may not have made 3 threads for every mod release, but there was more than enough for it to be considered spam. The amount of mods you releases is border line spam too, especially considering that they are such simple mods, and some are virtually the same. Put them together in a pack, and release them all at once in one thread. The mod section is not just for you, its for everyone, and spamming the front page with simple mods over and over, pushed the mods that people are actually looking for. Those people bring activity to MC. Activity = good for MPGH.

So I dont have a problem with you, even though you have taken my comments as a personal attack on your character. So I am not attacking you, I am attacking your rule breaking. So stop releasing so many simple mods every day, and put them in a pack to make the section nicer. Dont make preview threads that just serve for +1. Your snide little comments are spam, and I will begin reporting for them.

@TomAllMighty

Shut the fuck up. Unless you are FS, stop sucking his dick. You are on the exact same road as him, with making useless threads for your mods, and spamming the section up. You seem convinced that no rules are being broken, and the section is being bettered by being spammed. Posting a lot != contributing. Start following the rules, or be reported.

@matypatty

I dont give a damn if your his best friend, his dog, or his mom. Hes breaking the rules, and just because you are friends with him doesnt put him above the law. You havnt contributed a single thing to this section, except the heightening of this tweenage drama bullshit. Youve done nothing but spammed and raged since youve been here, so cut it, or face the law too.

So for the last damn time, as I have explained to everyone multiple times: I dont care about FS/MC modder. He can release all the mods he wants, so long as they are not cluttering the section, and making look bad. The only one who has taken this personally is him, as I only have the intentions of this section at hand. If he stops spamming so much, making so many pointless threads, and being a snide prick because he actually thinks hes better than everyone, I wont have a problem with him.

This is the last time I am going to address this situation. Period. From now on, if I see a single thread that is spam (ie: making a thread for your mod, then making another to release it) or this tweenage drama (ie: This thread and all others) I am reporting it for spamming, flaming, and whatever rule it may be breaking. Any snide little post from anyone that would come off as arrogant, I will report for spam and flame. This goes for everyone by the way, not just the idiots in this thread.

This is the minecraft section. This is not **********s mod section, or mattypattys dick sucking section. Im tired of seeing this shit here, and im not going to let any of it slide anymore. I dont care if I like you or not, any more of this pointless spamming and rage WILL be dealt with. For everyone.
    Your still being rude to all my friends.
    And me.
    Respect is the key. i dont tihnk my mods are the bets, i have seen mo creatures and such mods, im saying at least i releasing, not spamming, i only did 1 preview of MineTopea becuase i was still working on it but i was ected and it needed to be shared.
    YOu havnted ended it. once you have respect for me, Tom and matypatty then this will be over.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post

Your still being rude to all my friends.
    And me.
    Respect is the key. i dont tihnk my mods are the bets, i have seen mo creatures and such mods, im saying at least i releasing, not spamming, i only did 1 preview of MineTopea becuase i was still working on it but i was ected and it needed to be shared.
    YOu havnted ended it. once you have respect for me, Tom and matypatty then this will be over.
    Trust me its over. If you want respect, you earn it. Not by spamming sections and starting shit. From the beginning people have been telling you to stop spamming. So by ignoring everyone you expect to automatically gain respect?

If you think that anyone on this site has an obligation to respect you you are wrong. Earn it, or leave.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12