Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Health regen hack or not?

Does this hack really work? Well i got my health addresses and locked it to 100. But i told my friend to shot me anywhere in the body besides the head. So he shot me once with an ak47. Well my health changed to like 89 percent but then in like about 5sec it went back up to 100. Well i told him to shot me once more so he did and i seen my new value of health it was 82 percent and then i waited till it went back up to 100. So we keep repeating this step in tell i seen my health go below 10 percent after seeing 10 percent it went backup to 100. So i told him to shot me once again and guess what? I died. So am i doing this wrong or is health server side and this hack is just full of bullshit? If im doing it wrong please tell me what i am doing wrong thanks guys!

Thanks
    purenoob134 Wtf bro im not even flamming anyone im telling everyone not to worry about a damn hack and your saying im flamming it feels like your flamming me now LMAO.

Thanks
    only way u can do your health server side is with packets i think..haven't got it to work yet but close i think ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    There's many ways, I have found 4 ways. 1 involves stopping the information of bullets hitting me from coming in.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12