Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

School vs Phones V2

So today, I was sitting in last class, listening as someone at my table was making prank calls to various rooms in the school. Next thing I know, I look up and one of the principal's assistant people walk in. So, I continue to do what I'm doing, which is absolutely nothing. She walks over, and points as me, and this other kid, and says to come with her. I was like lolwutokay, and went with her.

Once in the office, they take both of our phones, and begin to question us, saying that we've been prank calling rooms in the school. And we're explaining how it wasn't us(not wanting to snitch on who it really was.) They explain back to us, that they've already caught us, and how that they have a system that logs the number of phones that call the school, and that both of our numbers had came up. I was like lolokay.

So, they proceed to go through our phones, and neither of our phones had recent calls to the school in it. So they say that we made the calls then deleted them.

While they are sitting here blaming us for it, they go back to the class, and get the person that really did it, and brings him in too. Even though, they got who really did it, they were still holding me and this other guy.

Not only are they making all three of us(one guilty and two innocent people) pay for our phones $15 each to get them back. BUT, while we were sitting there, someone texted the guys phone, and they went and searched the girls name in the computer system, and went and got her phone too, and charging her to get it back.

After it was all said and done, I ask:

Me: "So why was I called out? For prank calling people?"
    Them: "Yep."
    Me: "And you have my number logged for calling?"
    Them: "Yep"
    Me: "This is bullshit" -walks out-

So now that I've gotten home and explained it to my parents, me and them are going up there tomorrow to talk to them, if we can't get the phone back without paying, my father is talking about getting lawyers involved. Over a goddamn phone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck your school

Thanks
    @Toxin

Let's go Tawxin let's go!

Thanks
    Lol I'd call my friends in class so they'd get their phone taken away. stupid bitches shoulda put ringer on silent

Thanks
    Tawksin got robbed of his phone.

Schools think they have so much power, as shown in this video here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    hahah y get s o srs over the school. everyone knows schools will always fuck up badly like this. i just dont think you should get laywers involved. too much too pay them and too much time to hassle
    Dicks, That is all.

Threadstarter
    Vital Part Of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    hahah y get s o srs over the school. everyone knows schools will always fuck up badly like this. i just dont think you should get laywers involved. too much too pay them and too much time to hassle
    Rather pay lawyers, then pay for my phone after being innocent.

If they don't present proof tomorrow of this "system" that logs my number calling the school, and if they don't return my phone without charging me for it. Then lawyers will be involved, fuck that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

If they don't present proof tomorrow of this "system" that logs my number calling the school, and if they don't return my phone without charging me for it. Then lawyers will be involved, fuck that.
    Be like bitch gimme my phone or Il get my lawyer on yo ****** ass

then walk out.

Thanks

Yeah, just be mature about it.
    Say that if you don't provide proof of your system, and that the prank calls are linked to me, I will not hesitate to get my lawyers involved.
    /jajajaaj

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Say that if you don't provide proof of your system, and that the prank calls are linked to me, I will not hesitate to get my lawyers involved.
    /jajajaaj
    But Fuko Never Mature

Threadstarter
    Vital Part Of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    /jajajaaj
    I mean so far they have no proof what so ever, they looked through my phone, my last phone call was to @InHuman, and that was a few days ago.

Only proof that they claim they have is this nonexistent system that shows who calls the school. And if they can't provide proof that of that, they'll say that I was texting during class. And of course I was, everyone does, but they can't do anything about it unless they see my phone, and when the lady walked in, my phone was in my pocket. No proof whatsoever. supsup

Thanks

I mean so far they have no proof what so ever, they looked through my phone, my last phone call was to @InHuman, and that was a few days ago.

Only proof that they claim they have is this nonexistent system that shows who calls the school. And if they can't provide proof that of that, they'll say that I was texting during class. And of course I was, everyone does, but they can't do anything about it unless they see my phone, and when the lady walked in, my phone was in my pocket. No proof whatsoever. supsup
    Breaking skewl rewls isn't again the law
    Just axe for yo shit back niggy

Thanks
    Your last call was to me, and it was yesterday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Your School can honestly smd.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Your School can honestly smd.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast