Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    A. It isn't rage, it's called fixing your mistake.

B. Trolling would be me insulting you on some form. Which I didn't directly do, maybe you should learn the different between a very honest review than to someone 'trolling' you because of disagreeing with what you said and the posts just prove my point.
    Here he goes again, correcting people.
    LOL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

LOL!
    Then don't be wrong in the first place. o-o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Then don't be wrong in the first place. o-o
    I hate it when new people try & tell you what's what... My gun reviews are MY opinions. Meaning I can make them anything I want them to be. I can do whatever I want cause it's my post... As long as it's not breaking the rules... Which I didn't do. If you don't like it, Then leave. Now quit raging. And yes, You are raging. Not to mention I changed it. So you have no reason to complain any more. Happy? -_-

LOL!
    He's trying to act like he's been here a long time... Lol...
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 04-22-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post
    P90TRSE + EXTENDEDMAG > MP5 SHIT.
    This .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I hate it when new people try & tell you what's what... My gun reviews are MY opinions. Meaning I can make them anything I want them to be. I can do whatever I want cause it's my post... As long as it's not breaking the rules... Which I didn't do. If you don't like it, Then leave. Now quit raging. And yes, You are raging. Not to mention I changed it. So you have no reason to complain any more. Happy? -_-

He's @Bear Jew.
    He forgot his password or something.
    Dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

This .
    I don't think you can have an extended mag on P90's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

This .
    Yes.... -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

I'm not 'new' I am Mouzie AKA Bear Jew with over 5,000 posts. I've been here for two years. Way before you even came here. Did I say you can't? No, you can make the most crappiest review in the entire world and I wouldn't care. But I can flip out that card too. I have the right to make comments against your review, I don't have to like it, but I still have the 100% right like you do. I can say I don't like it, I can express my opinion about it. Maybe because you don't like the way I say it makes it any worst. Did I troll you? No, did I rage? No, I simply show my own view of the situation. I did it very openly and upfront, but still it is my right to do so. If you can't handle my comments, then don't post anymore reviews, you're contradicting your own words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yes.... -_-
    YOU MAD BRAH ?

Thanks

hes been here since 09 dont talk shit -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

He's @Bear Jew.
    Dumb shit.

I don't think you can have an extended mag on P90's.
    Lol... That's kinda stupid... I think u can put an extended mag on a P90TR... I'll check just in case...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    FLAMING WAR FTW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I'm not 'new' I am Mouzie AKA Bear Jew with over 5,000 posts. I've been here for two years. Way before you even came here. Did I say you can't? No, you can make the most crappiest review in the entire world and I wouldn't care. But I can flip out that card too. I have the right to make comments against your review, I don't have to like it, but I still have the 100% right like you do. I can say I don't like it, I can express my opinion about it. Maybe because you don't like the way I say it makes it any worst. Did I troll you? No, did I rage? No, I simply show my own view of the situation. I did it very openly and upfront, but still it is my right to do so. If you can't handle my comments, then don't post anymore reviews, you're contradicting your own words.
    /

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    hes been here since 09 dont talk shit -.-
    Same here. /me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you have 5k posts in your other acct why the fuck you using this one? I never said you couldn't express your opinion either. I'm just saying it's changed so you can quit complaining. Aight? You get it? Or you gonna keep talking?
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 04-22-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    If you have 5k posts in your other acct why the fuck you using this one? I never said you couldn't express your opinion either. I'm just saying it's changed so you can quit complaining.
    Read my post, or can't you do that.

He's @Bear Jew.
    Dumb shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    If you have 5k posts in your other acct why the fuck you using this one? I never said you couldn't express your opinion either. I'm just saying it's changed so you can quit complaining.
    I wasn't complaining, I was expressing my opinion, which is funny because everyone else here expressed the same views as mine. Yet they are not complaining, funny how I am the only one singled out out of all the people who 'complained' about your results.

And yes you did, you said if I couldn't handle it, I should stop posting, it's right there in your post. I read the fine print, letters by letters.

As a lot of people also explained, I forgot my password and the email I used been looong gone. I'm working with Dave to get it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast