Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post

whats ur age im 16. i would say broke either. giving away 50 to a kid i don't know and 100 to a chick.
    Im only 15 but i work weekdays and weekends.
    never give away money (expet if you might get some pussy)

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I only spend my moneyzzz on MountainDew

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    gib me $20
    no paypall. and i didn't think it was legal to work at age 15? i was offerd a job when i was 15 but had to be 16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    C+P
    Code:
    Jobs for 15-Year-Olds
    It depends on where you live. Most states require that you have a "work permit" to work and can show that you are able to attend school and work. You may be able to get this at the guidance department of your school. It will usually only allow for a few hours during the day and weekends. Call your local court house and ask them what the requirements are. 
    Here is more advice: 
    •Having had my own 3 children start jobs while Freshmen in high school, I can say that many factors play a part of the job hunting experience. First, if you live in a rural area, you might try working for individual ranchers, homeowners, etc. (painting interior/exterior houses, fences; handing out flyers for a local small company; babysitting pets while owners are on vacation; make a property store-front on the road with crafts/foods/projects that you've made etc....be creative). However, if you're a city person, you might try (the admin. office at a Elementary/Jr.Hi/Hi School office; volunteer for the local Parks and Recreation day-time activities[they may even pay you]; typing for a Dr. or Dentist; pruning/mowing/removing trash from neighbors yard; running grocery errands for seniors; photography for birthdays & special events; etc.) Just remember, regular fast food companies and discount retail stores are worried about their liability until you're 16, so... the rest is up to you...show you have the desire to work and before you know it, you will have people contacting you.
    •Babysitting.
    •Bagging or stocking job at a local grocery store. Many grocers will hire baggers that are 15.
    •They might be a little too young for a job but they might be able to work at a fast food restaurant (e.g. McDonald's or Chick-Fil-A).
    •If you are able to work and do not want to work at fast food restaurants, try motels, daycares and lawn services in your phone book.
    •Go to a neighbors house and ask if you can help around the house if you do a good job they will recommend you with friends but be courteous and friendly at all times! :)
    •A little ice cream place.
    •I know that a son of a friend of mine, that was your age (15), put an ad in the little nickel paper (weekly ads) expressing his interest in earning monies. He received several responses from the ad.
    •Try looking at a simple, independent local store rather than a chain. When you turn 16 you will at least have some experience which is good.
    •A farm.
    •If you know computers you could try programming or being a Web developer, or you could do data processing.
    •I got a job in a pub in the kitchen when i was 14, washing up and things. Don't be scared to ask it doesn't get you anywhere!
    •Go to your school counselor and talk to them about a job your given application and you will receive back your choice of jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post

no paypall. and i didn't think it was legal to work at age 15? i was offerd a job when i was 15 but had to be 16
    @ChrisWebby

naa mayn, i got a work permit. i can only work 4 hours on school days, and 6 on weekends.

you can work all you want, because you are 16.

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I am just a nice guy so Best Buy accepted me and make me walk around and ask people if they need help, tips, all that shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    @ChrisWebby

naa mayn, i got a work permit. i can only work 4 hours on school days, and 6 on weekends.

you can work all you want, because you are 16.
    yeah on ebt day (food stamps) i stayed at work for 11 hours cuz we were busy as fuck but made like 70 sum bucks because of it so its worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    yes same here, school ends on my birthday im probly going to get stoned as possible

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD555 View Post
    C+P
    Code:
    Jobs for 15-Year-Olds
    It depends on where you live. Most states require that you have a "work permit" to work and can show that you are able to attend school and work. You may be able to get this at the guidance department of your school. It will usually only allow for a few hours during the day and weekends. Call your local court house and ask them what the requirements are. 
    Here is more advice: 
    •Having had my own 3 children start jobs while Freshmen in high school, I can say that many factors play a part of the job hunting experience. First, if you live in a rural area, you might try working for individual ranchers, homeowners, etc. (painting interior/exterior houses, fences; handing out flyers for a local small company; babysitting pets while owners are on vacation; make a property store-front on the road with crafts/foods/projects that you've made etc....be creative). However, if you're a city person, you might try (the admin. office at a Elementary/Jr.Hi/Hi School office; volunteer for the local Parks and Recreation day-time activities[they may even pay you]; typing for a Dr. or Dentist; pruning/mowing/removing trash from neighbors yard; running grocery errands for seniors; photography for birthdays & special events; etc.) Just remember, regular fast food companies and discount retail stores are worried about their liability until you're 16, so... the rest is up to you...show you have the desire to work and before you know it, you will have people contacting you.
    •Babysitting.
    •Bagging or stocking job at a local grocery store. Many grocers will hire baggers that are 15.
    •They might be a little too young for a job but they might be able to work at a fast food restaurant (e.g. McDonald's or Chick-Fil-A).
    •If you are able to work and do not want to work at fast food restaurants, try motels, daycares and lawn services in your phone book.
    •Go to a neighbors house and ask if you can help around the house if you do a good job they will recommend you with friends but be courteous and friendly at all times! :)
    •A little ice cream place.
    •I know that a son of a friend of mine, that was your age (15), put an ad in the little nickel paper (weekly ads) expressing his interest in earning monies. He received several responses from the ad.
    •Try looking at a simple, independent local store rather than a chain. When you turn 16 you will at least have some experience which is good.
    •A farm.
    •If you know computers you could try programming or being a Web developer, or you could do data processing.
    •I got a job in a pub in the kitchen when i was 14, washing up and things. Don't be scared to ask it doesn't get you anywhere!
    •Go to your school counselor and talk to them about a job your given application and you will receive back your choice of jobs
    I work at McDonalds i got the job when i was 14.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    I work at McDonalds i got the job when i was 14.
    bad part about working at that place is the grease the smells sticks to you. my friend no hes not a scuzz works there and his trucks smells like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Getting a job at Best Buy this summer.

Yippy.

Seriously dude? encourage him just a little

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You niggas and jobs ahahaha, I go to college, I get 1000 bucks a quarter to spend on whatever
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @iverson954360

is a high roller

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    I have a part time job, i spend 2 hours working at Mcdonalds on saturday. I only earn $14 in 1 hour.
    US or AU? in aussie we get on sunday 16.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You niggas and jobs ahahaha, I go to college, I get 1000 bucks a quarter to spend on whatever
    Enjoy your one week's salary
    Last edited by Blitz; 04-27-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast