Thread: NX generator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

NX generator

I was wondering about a nx generator. since u guys are all about the biggest and best stuff in the game. Wouldn't it be best to use a nx generator to buy enhancement runes to get the perfect weapons and such. And to also just look cool with bought things. Cas it seems we are mostly about farming and stuff, but wouldnt nx help. Especially when u can buy the cadet or novice badge or both. Im just sayin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Stay away from the word "Generator" off any internet Scheme. Have fun!

Thanks
    Someone please close this thread... Dude even if someone made a legit generator that would be theft, nexon is "ok" with item making and stuff like that but if there was a nx generator that would be jail time not ban time...
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    thats why no one has done it. understand

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mychal89 View Post
    Someone please close this thread... Dude even if someone made a legit generator that would be theft, nexon is "ok" with item making and stuff like that but if there was a nx generator that would be jail time not ban time...
    Lol...clearly common sense enuf said..and to sum this up...cybertiberium is dumber than dumb if thats even possible which makes no sense but thats the whole point

Quote Originally Posted by cybertiberium View Post
    thats why no one has done it. understand
    LOL why u making such dumb threads than, just cuz this is the forum that releases most of the hacks being used atm doesn't mean they'll go as far as making hacks to get themselves jailed or sued
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't think NX Generation is possible (ugh that's what we always say then someone's all like "noes!! it is!! just do da workaround!!")

Even if it was it's SUPER EASY to track and ensues a lot of punishment, as has been stated before.
    [IMG]https://i661.photobucke*****m/albums/uu338/2Devious4Heaven/Akaeryn.png[/IMG]
    Graphics by es0terik.
    Huge thanks to es0terik.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AznX View Post
    Lol...clearly common sense enuf said..and to sum this up...cybertiberium is dumber than dumb if thats even possible which makes no sense but thats the whole point

LOL why u making such dumb threads than, just cuz this is the forum that releases most of the hacks being used atm doesn't mean they'll go as far as making hacks to get themselves jailed or sued
    the point of making dumb threads is to get your post count up. DUH

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Cheng II For This Useful Post:

Pwnstär (04-29-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Cheng II View Post
    If it was that way this forum would be labeled retarded.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Karleo For This Useful Post:

AznX (04-29-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Cheng II View Post
    LOL or its just spam, gl wit ur method of getting posts. Is that how u got ur 76 posts from making dumbass threads and lookin like a dumbass? GJ real worth it deprive yourself just to get some posts to hopefully gain access to benefits. Your starting to sound real smart too
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Nx generator ..hahaha so fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    its fun watching u guys fight on here. lol fool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I was wondering about a nx generator. since u guys are all about the biggest and best stuff in the game. Wouldn't it be best to use a nx generator to buy enhancement runes to get the perfect weapons and such. And to also just look cool with bought things. Cas it seems we are mostly about farming and stuff, but wouldnt nx help. Especially when u can buy the cadet or novice badge or both. Im just sayin
    I know how to make one. First get a job. Then work and get your salary. Now go to any shop and buy many NX cards. Open a list and named it Super NX Generator and write all the codes in there. Now make a Youtube video how it work and upload the list too. Congratz you have success fully made a NX Generator We will give you 1000000000000000000000000 thanks if you do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Isn't generating nx basically stealing? I dont know man...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobias View Post
    Isn't generating nx basically stealing? I dont know man...
    It is. People spend money to get the nx codes which is stolen by you who broke their algorithm (or whatever) and making a generator.

Anw doing that is so painfully obvious to get caught. People complain nx doesnt work, Nexon staff checks who cashed in the code, found you, GGJAILTIME.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Most NX generators are scams and keyloggers;not to mention if NEX catches you using one of those you going to be sued or do some hard time in the slammer so not recommended.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast