Thread: Error?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hey guys, another noob question from me, but this is for vindictus in general this time.
    So, I've been playing without any issue for days after reinstalling Vindictus, and advanced system care has been cleaning my laptop everyday now. So, now when I try to run Vindictus.exe, I first got a This is now a valid Win32..blah blah, and now I'm getting:
    "This version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows your running. Check your computers info...."
    Running windows 7, and was hoping someone could give me a way to fix this, or be able to upload their vindictus.exe file?
    When I try to run from the website, It sticks to the same page, and doesn't run if anyone needed to know. Thanks!

Heres an image of my error for clarification.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by hasony1; 05-02-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hasony1 View Post
    Hey guys, another noob question from me, but this is for vindictus in general this time.
    So, I've been playing without any issue for days after reinstalling Vindictus, and advanced system care has been cleaning my laptop everyday now. So, now when I try to run Vindictus.exe, I first got a This is now a valid Win32..blah blah, and now I'm getting:
    "This version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows your running. Check your computers info...."
    Running windows 7, and was hoping someone could give me a way to fix this, or be able to upload their vindictus.exe file?
    When I try to run from the website, It sticks to the same page, and doesn't run if anyone needed to know. Thanks!

What you do is delete this file (CurrentInfo) after you delete visit the search vindictus on google and click the valid link.Now logon and press start this should get you started on an update to refresh anything you unistalled.GL
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    What you do is delete this file (CurrentInfo) after you delete visit the search vindictus on google and click the valid link.Now logon and press start this should get you started on an update to refresh anything you unistalled.GL
    I don't think thats an error with Vindictus dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by hasony1 View Post

Are you running vindictus in compatibility mode for another operating system? if not you could try that. that is not a vindictus error its a windows error you could try reinstalling the game fresh and that could fix the problem. i would google the error you got and look around i would bet money there is something out there to help you figure out the problem