Thanks

trying to fix winload.exe missing or corrupt

so i was doing windows update and it took forever and after my computer restarted it said that like 90% of the updates failed to install( and there was like 100 or more it downloaded) then it wanted me to download them again, so i did and after i restarted again it said configuring updates and stopped at about 45% or around there, it didnt move for about 8 hours. so i turned the computer off and when i tried to boot it up again it gave me the missing or corrupt winload.exe.

i had a repair cd for it but my nephew got a hold of it and ruined it... and i can not find the one i need online. i asked geek squad how much it would be to fix it and they said 200 bucks!, the computer new about 500 bucks...( which is bullsh*t because the computer sucks ass, only 500mbs of ram, crappy on-board video card, 3.33ghz processor but it would run 100% almost all the time. but it has a lot of stuff on the hard drive that i need and when the computer im using now is updating or being used i can go on that one.

so i have gone to other sites and asked this and i got some help but not much and every thing i tired didn't work..

so this is the website that shows the computer i have only thing different is i upgraded the ram to 2gs.

eMachines Official Site - - W3609 Product Details
    its a safe site.

so the only screens i can get up is the bios, boot menu, and the error screen. i have been told to access command prompt, and the way they told me to access it didn't work..

also i have had the computer for like 4 or 5 years so its not under warranty.

Please help,

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    format your PC, something like that is inportant and cannot be missing or corrupted