Thread: Real storybro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    ok ok, i admit the 'im so alone ' was a semi-troll, but here's the real story. My friends suck at advice so it's MPGH's job to help me.

About a week ago me and this girl were at a party. We 'knew' each other but weren't the people that talked to each other, just someone I knew through someone else, mostly because she's the loud, talkative person whereas I'm more reserved (Except when I drink). We were all drinking at the party, as you do at 17, and having a good time. I found myself talking to her and we ended up hooking up in a tent until the mood was killed when we got interrupted (which was awkward). Everyone at the party spent the night at the place (We had a big setup with a bonfire, tents, booze, music, etc on a big empty paddock) and I ended up spending most of the night with her, talking and such.

Anyway, the point is, once we got back to school she was all awkward and wouldn't talk to me. I know she atleast talked about it and is into me from talking to a few of her friends, but it seems as though she won't even talk to me at school. The even weirder thing is that we'll have huge convos on Facebook then the next day it'll be like she's ignoring me (She's in my Maths class so yeah).

tl;dr How do I get her attention and not make the situation awkward? Is it me that's making her not want to talk to me? I don't want to come on too strong and look like an ass.
    @Haze
    simple solution, get drunk with her again. srsly some chicks are all open and talkative at parties, and then at school whoever they partied with they'll act like they dont know em, or just ignore em

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It seems likeshes embarrassed to beseen talkin to you in public?

Hav you tried to step to her in school?
    Walk her to class during your lunch period.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    She doesn't want to talk to you and make things awkward.
    I think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    Girls are insane. Mood swings and shit. You know how I could easily explain this though:

You're ugly. She only wants facebook/text convos with you and only face to face when she's drunk. Sometimes you gotta face the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post

This, perhaps she thinks that being seen around with you will do something to her reputation at school or something.

In which case, leave the bitch, that isn't a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by EpK View Post

@Haze
    simple solution, get drunk with her again. srsly some chicks are all open and talkative at parties, and then at school whoever they partied with they'll act like they dont know em, or just ignore em
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerTheCreator View Post
    It seems likeshes embarrassed to beseen talkin to you in public?

Hav you tried to step to her in school?
    Walk her to class during your lunch period.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFaceBook View Post
    She doesn't want to talk to you and make things awkward.
    I think
    It's settled: You're hideous and she's ashamed to be seen with you/look at you. This is why god invented roofies.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    smdh. I'm not ugly at all. I'm damn sure better than Martin, and she talks to uglier dudes than me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    smdh. I'm not ugly at all. I'm damn sure better than Martin, and she talks to uglier dudes than me.
    we can never tell
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game
    [IMG]https://i387.photobucke*****m/albums/oo311/Kasi7-85/1e1dd86cdad9c9ffb88612adf7cb1051_lm.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123