Thread: What a Hoax

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyway..I don't think I buy into the whole new terror attacks shit..
    If anything, the next strike is gonna be from the CDC.
    Expect some new diseases to head our way..and of course the CDC is gonna come to the rescue,
    in attempts to win back trust and obedience from the general population, despite the fact that it was them that released the disease.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Anyway..I don't think I buy into the whole new terror attacks shit..
    If anything, the next strike is gonna be from the CDC.
    Expect some new diseases to head our way..and of course the CDC is gonna come to the rescue,
    in attempts to win back trust and obedience from the general population, despite the fact that it was them that released the disease.
    I read up a bit on that Bill Cooper guy....reminds me of the guy from 2012, but anyways, he had a good point. The government was SO busy putting millions of dollars and time into finding Bin Laden, and some random douche and his camera crew just pop up and find him out of nowhere?

Sure.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I read up a bit on that Bill Cooper guy....reminds me of the guy from 2012, but anyways, he had a good point. The government was SO busy putting millions of dollars and time into finding Bin Laden, and some random douche and his camera crew just pop up and find him out of nowhere?

Sure.....
    Before Cooper got killed he was on his radio shows talking about the Government staging a hoax alien invasion,
    this would be their attempts to unite all nations in order to defend earth from a common enemy.
    Pretty interesting stuff, and you gotta wonder if he hit a nerve with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post
    the government didn't photoshop those pictures.

plus al qaeda already released that he is indeed dea.
    ahahahahahahah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Before Cooper got killed he was on his radio shows talking about the Government staging a hoax alien invasion,
    this would be their attempts to unite all nations in order to defend earth from a common enemy.
    Pretty interesting stuff, and you gotta wonder if he hit a nerve with that.
    That sounds like....something a kid would say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    did u ever burp up soda b4?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post

did u ever burp up soda b4?
    What are you going on about now down syndrome boi?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The new videos of "Osama" are old videos, besides the one with the random bum they picked up off the street watching TV.

The government is lying to us all, right in front of our faces. The sad part is, we're the stupid one's for believing it.

That house is not in Pakastan, that's a fucking crackhouse.
    They changed the story from Osama was armed, to he was not armed.
    Changed it from he used his wife as a shield, to he didn't use her as a shield.

They put that lame photoshopped picture of him dead, then admitted that it was fake. They admitted that they released fake videos of him in the past, so ofc they're doing it now.

They can't even decide whether to make his beard white or black

Now they're saying nukes are going to be detonated....sure.
    Yeah, the bum just obviously had to look like Osama. You can just lookup the house on Google maps, that obviously is a crack house, and the top secret helicopter that crashed on the wall was planted there by the US government, right? So obviously it can't be in Pakistan even though the pakistani government retrieved it. Or the guy who live tweeted when it was happening.

The photoshopped picture wasn't even released by the US government, get your facts straight. And where is your source on the "US government released fake Osama videos."

Yeah, Osama can't dye his beard, that's totally unreasonable.

@everyoneeeee

It'd be SOOO hard for Osama to just make a fucking video of him announcing he is alive and discrediting the ENTIRE US government, but instead they don't and Al Qaeda announces he is dead. GREAT LOGIC DUMBASSES. Seriously, if you think it's fake, you are fucked up in the head. Some of you conspiracy theorist ******s blow my mind.
    Last edited by arunforce; 05-08-2011 at 12:49 AM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Obey (05-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    first pic has been done by one of gfx members long time ago...fail-.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gheo18 View Post
    first pic has been done by one of gfx members long time ago...fail-.-
    u fail, get on my level noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm still wondering, even if it was real, why do you give more than two shits?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Really now?

Cause Ronald Reagan actually talked about how an Alien invasion would unite humanity.
    That was a former president, not a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Yeah, the bum just obviously had to look like Osama. You can just lookup the house on Google maps, that obviously is a crack house, and the top secret helicopter that crashed on the wall was planted there by the US government, right? So obviously it can't be in Pakistan even though the pakistani government retrieved it. Or the guy who live tweeted when it was happening.

The photoshopped picture wasn't even released by the US government, get your facts straight. And where is your source on the "US government released fake Osama videos."

@everyoneeeee

It'd be SOOO hard for Osama to just make a fucking video of him announcing he is alive and discrediting the ENTIRE US government, but instead they don't and Al Qaeda announces he is dead. GREAT LOGIC DUMBASSES. Seriously, if you think it's fake, you are fucked up in the head. Some of you conspiracy theorist ******s blow my mind.
    U seem mad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

@everyoneeeee

Exactly what the fuck he said. Also, why would they all of a sudden say they've killed Osama? We already went 10 years without it, what would another year or two do? He's dead, these retarded theories that peoples keep making up are honestly stupid as shit.

Along with the photoshopped shit, it's the internet. The Government is not letting them out, that's just random people doing useless shit with their life.

Thanks

@everyoneeeee

Really, I thought the bum looked NOTHING like Osama..
    As for that house, I mean the one in the video. It wasn't filmed in Pakastan.

As for my source on the gov releasing fake videos, I'm not going to post it so you can comeback with a smartass remark. Look for it yourself if you're that interested.

It's obvious what they're doing. Now that they have control over his image, they're making him seem like he's so full of himself.

As they said on the news "Osama is obsessed with himself".

If that was the case, why didn't he turn around and say to the cameraman, "Look, thats me on TV!! Thats me!!".

You really have to be absurd then to think there is nothing more going on then what the government says and tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Exactly what the fuck he said. Also, why would they all of a sudden say they've killed Osama? We already went 10 years without it, what would another year or two do? He's dead, these retarded theories that peoples keep making up are honestly stupid as shit.

Along with the photoshopped shit, it's the internet. The Government is not letting them out, that's just random people doing useless shit with their life.
    Another person who doesn't understand my point in the topic.
    I'm not saying hes alive
    Last edited by FUKO; 05-08-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Obama gonna act like with the birth certificate. Look what's happenin, fags are saying "no he ain't dead"/"no he ain't born here" then he's gonna realize,
    "Hmm, maybe not releasing the pics was pretty dumbass of me"
    Then release em eventually.
    When the government goes all mysterious and keeps things to themselves, people start speculating all kinds of shit.
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/5infection.png[/IMG]

Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast