Thread: Nexon ban?

Thanks

Exclamation Nexon ban?

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering how Nexon bans. I use the 1 hit kill for private solos only and I disabled messenger. If I do things like, for example, kill irukul in one minute repeatedly, will I get detected and banned (not immediately, but probably in the future)?

Has anyone ever been banned because of this?

Thanks

Thanks
    There are multiple posts on this topic, so if i dont answer your question, instead of waiting for a responce you can check use the search bar,

From experience, Nexon has only had report bannings, aside from the blood lord ban wave that came during the tieves gift exploit. So console commands "shouldn't" get you banned if you play alone. as said by everyone in the past and more or less in the future, there is "always" a chance of getting banned once you use the console, as your commands are input and sent into the flow of never ending commands being sent to the servers. nexon could attempt to find hackers by searching the stream, but it would take a horrific amount of time to find odd commands sent in, and knowing nexon, would not even give it a thought. so as long as your not being noticed by other players or publicly announcing your hacking, you should be safe.

There's always a chance though so always be prepared for the consequences.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corntoast For This Useful Post:

usmchero (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks for replying, but I haven't/don't used any console commands, only that paper mobs mod by UlRRvtk7 - did nexon ever ban by impossible mission times? Sorry if I'm being a noob, but I cant seem the answer to my question even through google.

Thanks again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post
    There are multiple posts on this topic, so if i dont answer your question, instead of waiting for a responce you can check use the search bar,

From experience, Nexon has only had report bannings, aside from the blood lord ban wave that came during the tieves gift exploit. So console commands "shouldn't" get you banned if you play alone. as said by everyone in the past and more or less in the future, there is "always" a chance of getting banned once you use the console, as your commands are input and sent into the flow of never ending commands being sent to the servers. nexon could attempt to find hackers by searching the stream, but it would take a horrific amount of time to find odd commands sent in, and knowing nexon, would not even give it a thought. so as long as your not being noticed by other players or publicly announcing your hacking, you should be safe.

There's always a chance though so always be prepared for the consequences.
    You kinda forgot about the worst and latest one..
    Everyone who created GM items (which was pretty much everyone who created items) got banned.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HoLyNeSs For This Useful Post:

usmchero (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by usmchero View Post
    Thanks for replying, but I haven't/don't used any console commands, only that paper mobs mod by UlRRvtk7 - did nexon ever ban by impossible mission times? Sorry if I'm being a noob, but I cant seem the answer to my question even through google.

Thanks again
    pretty sure they dont have a time log, just dont go in public
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ydocsmada For This Useful Post:

usmchero (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    You kinda forgot about the worst and latest one..
    Everyone who created GM items (which was pretty much everyone who created items) got banned
    That too, but That was an obvious ban hammer anyways, there's no way you could get away with an item anyone can see and you HAVE. but that's not coming back for quite a while, so its not something to be mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by usmchero View Post
    only that paper mobs mod by UlRRvtk7
    Everything Except for the commands part of the last post. there is allways a chance of the ban hammer comming down, and even more of a chance when people see you doing it ( through your friends list or when people see you "soloing Irkull" on the party board).
    Its just a warning.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Corntoast For This Useful Post:

usmchero (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    thanks guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If you host pug and hack. You're basically asking to get banned. Other than that no ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No matter how you hack: solo,public,hfs,console,etc.. you'll always have a chance of getting banned