Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Red face Dont know hoe to download hacks :(

hey guys, i am a complete noob at this. I found this website, but i dont know where i can download the hacks. So can anyone give me a complete tutorial of donwloading combat arms hack from entering the website to using the hack in the game? thnx
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 05-16-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Go into this section Combat Arms Discussions - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking and if you see [Release] next to a thread title that mean's it's a hack release, rember to read some of the comments to know if its patched or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Download a hack in the section Skillz gave u download Valkyrie Injector from this website also put the .dll hack and injector into a folder Run the injector as admin Put Engine.exe as process name click browse for .dll chose wichever hack u download go to seeting in injectro click auto/close press autoinject then run combat arms
    I Would be more than happy to help you out in Combat arms Na ive played that game for 3 years/
    https://www.M e d i a f i r e.com/?3jnstggl2bhcbne Download Valkyrie Injector<<<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    point is, i went to this haxstar #7 website, and i dont see anywhere i can download that hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused