Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Best way to make money with mass amounts of bots

@jewd said he uses pure ess on about 10 accounts on his VPS / VPN, and makes 130k / hr on 1 bot, 1.3mill / hr on 10 bots
    But look; https://services[DOT]runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Pure_essence/viewitem.ws?obj=7936

Is there any better way?
    because making $300+ a month worth doing c:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulz For This Useful Post:

Mofookin (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you can get 10 members accounts doing rogues' den, I made around 200k - 250k an hour there. I think you need 50 thieving to get in and crack the safes. But yeah, 200k/hr * 24 makes you what.... 48m a day? 48 * 7 = 336. 336m in a week. $1 per mil = $336.
    That's more than $1000.00 a month if you can crank 10 bots 24/7 at rogues' den. Although this would depend on gem prices at the time, which lately have been fairly stable. One bot making 4.8m a day. 15 bots would be 72m a day, 504m a week. More than $2000.00 a month at a dollar a mil. now, provided the bots get higher thieving levels and make 250k an hour, that's 60m a day per 10 bots, 420m a week per 10 bots. Anything 100k/hr+ would be worth botting on a large scale. Your best bet, starting off, would be to find an aspect of a skill you can bot in f2p for a good hourly profit. Mining iron, coal, silver, or gold. Woodcutting logs, oaks, willows, or yews. A bot that picks up bones from the hundreds of noob bots killing chickens and goblins in lumby and banks the bones. Bones are worth a pretty penny now. So yeah, start a gold farm with some profitable f2p activity. If you had reliable scripts you could work a full-time or part-time job all day and the scripts could be banking you serious cash. Get friends in on it with you and run 20 - 30 bots, or even more. Grand idea.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t7ancients For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (05-15-2011),Mofookin (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    picking up limrot in hill giant dungeon
    dP dP dP a8888a d8888b. dP dP dP dP 88 88 88 d8' ..8b `88 88 88 88 88 88d8b.d8b. 88aaa88 .d888b88 .d8888b. 88 .P 88 dP dP dP aaad8' 88aaa88 88aaa88 88'`88'`88 88 88' `88 88' `"" 88 d' 88 88 88 88 `88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88. .88 88. ... Y8'' .8P 88.88b.88' .88 88 88 dP dP dP dP `88888P8 `88888P' Y8888P 8888P Y8P d88888P dP dP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    20 bots making 250k/hr = 120m a day = 840m a week = 3.36b a month. At $1 a mil, $3360.00 a month. You could half your price and still make well over a grand a month.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    If you can get 10 members accounts doing rogues' den, I made around 200k - 250k an hour there. I think you need 50 thieving to get in and crack the safes. But yeah, 200k/hr * 24 makes you what.... 48m a day? 48 * 7 = 336. 336m in a week. $1 per mil = $336.
    That's more than $1000.00 a month if you can crank 10 bots 24/7 at rogues' den. Although this would depend on gem prices at the time, which lately have been fairly stable. One bot making 4.8m a day. 15 bots would be 72m a day, 504m a week. More than $2000.00 a month at a dollar a mil. now, provided the bots get higher thieving levels and make 250k an hour, that's 60m a day per 10 bots, 420m a week per 10 bots. Anything 100k/hr+ would be worth botting on a large scale. Your best bet, starting off, would be to find an aspect of a skill you can bot in f2p for a good hourly profit. Mining iron, coal, silver, or gold. Woodcutting logs, oaks, willows, or yews. A bot that picks up bones from the hundreds of noob bots killing chickens and goblins in lumby and banks the bones. Bones are worth a pretty penny now. So yeah, start a gold farm with some profitable f2p activity. If you had reliable scripts you could work a full-time or part-time job all day and the scripts could be banking you serious cash. Get friends in on it with you and run 20 - 30 bots, or even more. Grand idea.

Didn't know i would get this good of an answer,
    but yeah, im almost def. gonna get this for starters;
    BuyVM - Affordable VPS's for the masses ($25 / mo)
    And that could run... idk maybe 5-6 bots? While my comp can run 3-4 bots.
    Then if i get enough business, ill start to expand,
    getting a dedicated server which is $550 (1 time fee) with 4gb ram, or make my own to have high ram / cpu, everything else below standard to get the maximum number of bots.

As for the money making,
    50theiving for the den ey...?
    How long would that take running bots 24/7?
    Do you know if the outcome of the den, gems i think, sells instantly?

For f2p money making;
    Do you know how much coal / iron get an hr?
    (I mean ores, not the outcome in gp)

And imma look more indepth on money making guides that are over 100k / hr
    But when i run these large scale, the prices will fluxuate more than normal, bc ill be selling in large qualities instantly (at GE price or below) to provide the costumer money in the quickest time possible.
    @t7ancients
    Last edited by deadskulz; 05-15-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well, when I sell things on the ge I normally drop the price 5 - 10% to sell it faster. Certain things in the game's economy are pretty stable, like the generic money-making methods of skilling: iron, coal, yews, lobsters, etc. unless a large number of people(merchanting clans, for example) are buying/selling a certain thing on large scales. The gems are another fairly stable item that's used commonly by thousands of people training skills and producing items for profit, so normally only one type of gem at a time will drop in price and it normally doesn't stay too low. 50 thieving might take a week at the max, depending on where/how you train it. My advice: Get a paypal and link it with your bank account so all your funds get dumped into your bank and so you have access to the funds immediately on a debit/credit/ATM card type thing and so if some asshole tries to dispute a payment on paypal, paypal can't lock up your funds and keep your money from you. Worst case scenario, you have to withdraw a ton of cash to keep it from paypal. I'm not sure how much iron or coal you'd mine per hour, but I think depending on the location and server population, you could get easily 100k/hr in cash per bot. The level of whatever skill you're using to bot really comes into play though, so if you want to start this business idea you should take a month or two preparing to start it: Get the accounts, get the paypal/bank account set up or however you want to handle funds, save money for investing in this(You need members for each account, depending on what you're botting. You could start off with an f2p skill/activity and eventually upgrade each account one at a time, training the thieving while you bot the others in f2p, then set the one(s) with members to work in rogues' den.), you need to buy the VPS, and whatever other expenses you're going to need. Basically I think you should prepare, save up, then invest and launch your business. You could go a step further and have a webpage store for automating transactions or something, hell, I don't know. I've played the game since 2001, on and off, so I know what the in-game economy's been like. It's slowly inflated. I remember when the lowest price for 1m was around $20. Meh, just check out all the skill training guides and then check item prices and fluctuations in prices using the new grand exchange charts on the runescape website. Whatever calculates out to the fastest and simplest gp/hr is what you want to bot. Hell, if you really want to play the economy you could stock up the items you farm in large amounts and sell them all when said item reaches a peak in price. I should probably stop typing, eh? If you want more advice, just pm me or something. I type too much. :/

Oh, another thing: Don't get sued, arrested, etc. If Jagex catches on, they'll likely have a small shit-fit in their legal department. Just don't advertise in-game for a website, that's the #1 way to get caught and legally raped.

It'll cost you more than $600 initially if you buy all the memberships, VPS, and other stuff right at the same time. It's around $60 for 10 account memberships if you pay via credit card.
    Last edited by t7ancients; 05-15-2011 at 12:17 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to t7ancients For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (05-15-2011),Noxit (05-15-2011),StewieGriffin (05-15-2011),Super Martin (05-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I'd Still say Botting Essence On many accounts is better :3.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffin. For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (05-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, when I sell things on the ge I normally drop the price 5 - 10% to sell it faster. Certain things in the game's economy are pretty stable, like the generic money-making methods of skilling: iron, coal, yews, lobsters, etc. unless a large number of people(merchanting clans, for example) are buying/selling a certain thing on large scales. The gems are another fairly stable item that's used commonly by thousands of people training skills and producing items for profit, so normally only one type of gem at a time will drop in price and it normally doesn't stay too low. 50 thieving might take a week at the max, depending on where/how you train it. My advice: Get a paypal and link it with your bank account so all your funds get dumped into your bank and so you have access to the funds immediately on a debit/credit/ATM card type thing and so if some asshole tries to dispute a payment on paypal, paypal can't lock up your funds and keep your money from you. Worst case scenario, you have to withdraw a ton of cash to keep it from paypal. I'm not sure how much iron or coal you'd mine per hour, but I think depending on the location and server population, you could get easily 100k/hr in cash per bot. The level of whatever skill you're using to bot really comes into play though, so if you want to start this business idea you should take a month or two preparing to start it: Get the accounts, get the paypal/bank account set up or however you want to handle funds, save money for investing in this(You need members for each account, depending on what you're botting. You could start off with an f2p skill/activity and eventually upgrade each account one at a time, training the thieving while you bot the others in f2p, then set the one(s) with members to work in rogues' den.), you need to buy the VPS, and whatever other expenses you're going to need. Basically I think you should prepare, save up, then invest and launch your business. You could go a step further and have a webpage store for automating transactions or something, hell, I don't know. I've played the game since 2001, on and off, so I know what the in-game economy's been like. It's slowly inflated. I remember when the lowest price for 1m was around $20. Meh, just check out all the skill training guides and then check item prices and fluctuations in prices using the new grand exchange charts on the runescape website. Whatever calculates out to the fastest and simplest gp/hr is what you want to bot. Hell, if you really want to play the economy you could stock up the items you farm in large amounts and sell them all when said item reaches a peak in price. I should probably stop typing, eh? If you want more advice, just pm me or something. I type too much. :/

Oh, another thing: Don't get sued, arrested, etc. If Jagex catches on, they'll likely have a small shit-fit in their legal department. Just don't advertise in-game for a website, that's the #1 way to get caught and legally raped.

It'll cost you more than $600 initially if you buy all the memberships, VPS, and other stuff right at the same time. It's around $60 for 10 account memberships if you pay via credit card.
    yeah, i thought about that,
    me and FLCL are gonna make a RSGP business c:
    like u said, starting out small, then growing
    and making account, training them, and putting like a mill on each to get them started,
    plus we both need to look into theiving, as i dont know much about it, plus get sites that monitor the RS GE.

Thanks again for all your help,
    and no its cool, the more you type, the more information you give (:
    Last edited by deadskulz; 05-15-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dont you get banned if your logging in with multiple accounts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

I already thanked this, before I read it. LOL
    --

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not necessarily. The way they log connections, if you had all of your bots on the same world, a special log would be made that they would take notice of. Now if you keep each one in a different world, they don't take any special notice of the connections all being from your address. You could run some proxy shit if you're really worried about getting banned, but tbh I don't think Jagex cares as much as they used to. Jagex makes money off of subscriptions, and if there are a few thousand subscribing accounts that are flagged as bots, Jagex isn't going to ban them all unless in some way the bots have threatened in a serious way, the game experience of other players. The bots stimulate the economy, and on top of that, if they ban all the subscribed bots, they'll be losing a rather large percent of their income. So the actual risk of getting banned is pretty small. I've botted several accounts for the past 2 or 3 years, and I have never once been reported, banned, or gotten a black mark. Sometimes my bots were run 24/7, too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    You guys are overthinking this. In theory, this could work, but in practice, however, this is much harder.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fapper View Post
    You guys are overthinking this. In theory, this could work, but in practice, however, this is much harder.
    You're absolutly right.

Theoretical != practical
    Last edited by Nathan; 05-15-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post

You're absolutly right.

Theoretical != practical
    Im sorry but i have no idea what you guys are talking about

/Derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fapper View Post
    No it's not...
    I've been Botticelli g fir the past two years and it's not hard,
    Also I've never been banned or gotten a blackmark either

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast