Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DinishK View Post
    I speak the truth
    They already had a post dedicated to this guy... now tits or gfto

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hi
    I would like you to refer to my post. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...4-account.html
    add me me in msn: sadpeople1@live.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
    np man. i hate noobs around this forum. they hate u if they suck or cant be as good as u. its like ca but on a forum. nothing but qqing. i bet half em actually scammed u more then u did.

Quote Originally Posted by DinishK View Post
    death have fun wen you get scammed too
    k get me solid proof of him scamming others. can u link me threads with actual solid proof? or are u all making it up?

dayday got a low rank account u want to trade me to prove these nooobs u dont scam?

Quote Originally Posted by mefrom510 View Post
    posts dont mean anything.
    and nobody is jealous
    it must be. cause they r. they cant provide proof when they state it. i do atleast specially on dark the one that everyone called a scammer. he stopped defending himself after i linked him prove. til anyone gives solid evidence dayday scams. its nothing but a myth n is fake. so be it if u cant trust him its not our problem. stop going around flaming.

should read the tos or should i copy it n paste it so ppl knows what happens if u flame?

Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban) one rule about flaming

read the tos and get solid evidence b4 u speak of anyone scamming. cause if i need it then ya get proof. n as i know dayday doesnt. its funny how some ppl say dayday is a legit dealer but then it changes from the same person. so it seems like ppl r bsing others cause they fked up some where.

i been here for awhile n i never scammed anyone i bet someone is going to say i did. oh wait someone did once n he failed real bad.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 05-17-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12