Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

fking Norton help plz!

Okay guys, I realize that hacks have false positives within them. But I am using Norton as an AV and it just removes all the hacks and doesnt even let me start them up. Does anyone know how to either turn norton off or to get the hack recognized as not a virus.
    Thanx!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    Okay guys, I realize that hacks have false positives within them. But I am using Norton as an AV and it just removes all the hacks and doesnt even let me start them up. Does anyone know how to either turn norton off or to get the hack recognized as not a virus.
    Thanx!
    Norton is one of the worst AVs, right next to McAfee.
    Get rid of it, and replace it with either Avast, Kaspersky, or AVG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Or you can get a combo of Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and Super Anti Spyware

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lmao norton is the best scurity thingy...it blocks everyhting that is bad to keep ur comp safe if i were u dont unistall them just turn off ur protection for a couple of min

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    Thanx!
    >Disable Norton
    >Continue real life
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    You guys didn't even answer his question...Right click the norton sign in the task tray, and go to "Disable Anti-Virus Auto Protect" and choose how long. In order to set an exception, you have to open the settings or something. I never cared for that, I just disable it for a while...

Though you realize there are better AV then Norton that are free right? I payed $80 for a year long subscription to Nortons, which is why I won't uninstall it, but if I were you I would go and download ESET Security Scanner. It's A LOT better then shitty Norton.

@Endl3ss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

Endl3ss (08-01-2011)