Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Has Harold's been patched?

I haven't been able to get it to work for the past few days. I starts up, then closes CA and says "Hackshield error: (a buncha numbers). Closing down client"., Yes, I run vista, and yes, I run both useing adminastrator or w/e. I mean, I only really need it for the buy anything hack since I found a new program, but still, it'd be nice if you could help me, thanks

Edit: Im only posting this because I havent seen a shitload of threads going "0 n0ez H4r01ds g1t p4tch3d!!@!?@?@!?1"

Thanks
    THIS IS FOR VISTA USERS THAT CAN'T RUN A DAMN BYPASS!
    This is how i run it on vista..as a vista user you have to rename HSUpdate.env not HSUpdate.exe so rename HSUpdate.env to something like HSUpdateSUX...etc then run the bypass as admin and you shouldnt have any errors if it don't work the first try it 2-3-4....times and if u still can't run it then you suck and must die cuz its the easiest thing to do...nobody as said to me how it work i've found it myself(tried with .exe dont work tried wit .env oh it work as easy than that) btw a brain isnt a merry chrismas decoration if you cant use it the right way dont ask stupid question!
    Last edited by Droopeh; 08-21-2008 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks

My brother has an x2 processor and has to set the affinity on CA's launcher sometimes to one processor before he stops getting error 0x000000002 or WTF ever messages, maybe it will work for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    In Truth It Doesnt work any more...well for me as well might as well use TGA or w.e. it is....

b4 u ask me use the Search Button
    [IMG]https://steverowlands.deviantar*****m/art/Access-Tunnel-animated-34823017[/IMG]
    RUNN

Help me raise my Habamon!

[IMG]https://jonnyballs.deviantar*****m/art/Animated-Man-in-a-Trash-Can-13391421[/IMG]
    IM HIDING SHHHH

+Rep Me if i help u

Combat Arms hacks Ftw......

Thanks

Cool Solution

Actually no it is not patched. There is some files that come in CA folder called Combat Vers Debug (2 of them) and a rwdata.2 open them with notepad and delete the data. These files make sure Hackshield WORKS.BTW try the bypass twice, as for me it happens twice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12