Thanks

Your help, doesn't help. <What now?>

Gah, every hack/injector I fail tries, I have one of the following problems:
    1) The injector is picked up by Norton before I can choose to save it. (See, hinjector.)

1a) No, I won't disable Norton, try again.

2) The hack or injector, or both, are picked up by Norton after I download them, I fix this by saving them to a folder I protected from Norton's auto-detect, problem solved.

3) The injector tells me to load Metal Assault before injecting and then says it "killed" Metal Assault because it was running, and doesn't inject.

4) The inject of the hack "succeeds" and then Metal Assault gives me an error saying ".dssomething" is missing (I could get a screenshot of this if you need it.) and is forced to close, and the hack doesn't get injected anyway.

Side notes:
    1) I have tried running the injector both as administrator (I'm on the admin account anyway.) and as a normal user, and the problems above still occur.

2) I have targeted MAS.exe and chosen the trainer .dll on the injectors that ask me to do so.

3) I think this is immensely fail because nothing works and none of the "Having trouble with injecting?" posts/threads say something I haven't tried.

In short I cannot get this, or any other inject-based hack to work, what the heck am I doing wrong that no one else seems to have a problem with? (Or at least, no one has mentioned as having a problem with.)

Thanks
    i ll give u sum better solution bro.. so u can use some hacks on metal assualt
    i ll upload sum stuff that will make it work for u ok...

i uploaded everything here so u can use them..
    https://www.media fire.com/?pb99lop9lqz50ci
    remove the space between media fire plz..

try it but first use the fixit.. exe ok..

it will definitly work.. thanks

and also use other antivirus.. like escan.. norton corporation edition.. or etc only norton sucks.. but others they work fine..
    Last edited by azharr65; 05-23-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    or u targeted Mas.exe wrong.. its supposed to be _Mas.exe ; notice the underscore "_"Mas.exe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Try the newest update that I just uploaded. Should fix it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by azharr65 View Post
    i ll give u sum better solution bro.. so u can use some hacks on metal assualt
    i ll upload sum stuff that will make it work for u ok...

i uploaded everything here so u can use them..
    https://www.********e.com/?pb99lop9lqz50ci

try it but first use the fixit.. exe ok..

it will definitly work.. thanks

Boooooooooooooooooom,outside link.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

(´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

[IMG]https://i884.photobucke*****m/albums/ac50/TwistedKilla/lilnikko-1.png[/IMG][IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-gHS2dbLCr3Y/TrnDYqST7QI/AAAAAAAAATs/-JnPgk4z6dw/s288/asdf1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    what i found to work i got winject i got the fixit thing ok i downloaded the hack took the hack file (the dll) and put it in a folder opened winject found the folder took the dll started metal assault went to any channel (other then channel 1 it doesnt work there) then went back to winject opened the mas.exe and injected now it says (winject) that there was something wrong but the hack works fine and that is the way i use it. and just a fyi the hack i am using is dave's

Thanks
    Well, you're going to have to do something about Norton. I had the same problem with AVG Anti-Virus and had to put the .dll and injector on my whitelist/exclude.

Norton will not allow your system to run the .dll even if you put it on a folder that Norton cannot see. Remember, you're trying to run a hack against an anti-virus that's built to prevent such programs from interfering with your computer.

It's like trying to drive a car into a brick wall.
    Last edited by swankins; 05-23-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks

I use Norton, here is my help.

Alright man. With Norton, it's a bitch. I had to work around it too.
    But here is the thing. If you don't want Norton fucking everything you download, here is what you do.

STEP NUMERO UNO.

Open up norton by clicking the teeny-tiny icon in the botton right corner.

TWO
    Go to settings

THREE

Go to ANTIVIRUS AND SONAR EXCLUSIONS
    Click Configure on the top two. (Items to exclude from scans + Items to exclude from auto-protect and SONAR detection.)

FOUR

Click add, and find the directory with your injector/spammer/hack/whatever.

Click add

Then apply.
    Then Norton SHOULD ignore anything in there.
    Just make sure anything you put in there is TOTALLY safe. (PerX for example, been using it forever, no issues, and Norton went insane over it.)

Any other questions? message me.

@Coranho
    Let me know if it worked
    Last edited by failol; 05-24-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Nyan

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure he knows how to inject a .dll file, so that's not the problem.
    The problem resides on his PC and the processes that he might be running.

He clearly pointed it "I can't not run Inject Based Hacks", if that's the problem I'm sure there are many trainers out there, if you don't find some simple PM me and I'll code one for you with similar features on D3D.

Or use MATOOL v2.1 which is an .exe file
    Also, anti viruses will always ruin things between injectors and the PC if you don't want to "uninstall", simple add an exclusion and re-download the files to that location.

Use task manager to check what processes are running, if is possible post a screenshot of the error you're getting and the list of running processes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

mas pub hack

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Try the newest update that I just uploaded. Should fix it.
    dave ur hack is cool i saw it by other players using it but it wont work on mine injector alway say when i start it injector hack injected start metal assault now when i start anychannel hack wont work opened injector again it said 'metal assault was running,SO I KILLED IT' now i dont know what to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Wrong section change...
    tell dave.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah I was curious as to what happened

also lol @ norton
    Last edited by CaT-; 05-27-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-