Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You guys didn't even know that the terrorism is forbidden in Islam and when you do terrorism it means you are not a Muslim.

Oh , also you can't call us terrorists while you are looking at Israel and what they had done to Gaza

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Remember, those presidents who invade other countries to gain money and political power are NOT believers, they're Atheists and they're fucking ruling your country you God forsaken idiot.

Have you realized that on the American bill it says "In God we trust" What has happened since every American suddenly hates religion, or preaches it wrongly. Your country IS based on RELIGION!
    Uh....where do is start? Almost every religion was born through war. Judaism, christianity, and Islam sure as hell were.

But besides that, what America is doing in the middle east is pretty small compared to all the shit that went down already before America even became a world power.

QQ more terrorist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    You guys didn't even know that the terrorism is forbidden in Islam and when you do terrorism it means you are not a Muslim.

Oh , also you can't call us terrorists while you are looking at Israel and what they had done to Gaza
    Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Terrorists don't see themselves as terrorists..
    they believe what they are doing is in the name of Allah..
    this verse is an open invitation to martyrdom.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

So basically there is a clear divide between followers of Allah.
    This passage states that simply believing won't get you the rewards that someone that fights and kills in Allah's name will get. Pretty sick..this type of mentality has been imbedded into generations of people.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

Religion of peace? Give me a break..Muslims won't stop fighting until every unbeliver is either dead or converted..there is no alternative way to even view this point.
    Islam breeds terror.

People can go on and on about the Violence in the Old testament..
    But even in the Bible, God eventually stated that murder is a direct violation of his word.
    There is nothing in the Qur'ran that states that the above passages no longer apply to present day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

187pig (06-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Terrorists don't see themselves as terrorists..
    they believe what they are doing is in the name of Allah..
    this verse is an open invitation to martyrdom.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

So basically there is a clear divide between followers of Allah.
    This passage states that simply believing won't get you the rewards that someone that fights and kills in Allah's name will get. Pretty sick..this type of mentality has been imbedded into generations of people.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

Religion of peace? Give me a break..Muslims won't stop fighting until every unbeliver is either dead or converted..there is no alternative way to even view this point.
    Islam breeds terror.

People can go on and on about the Violence in the Old testament..
    But even in the Bible, God eventually stated that murder is a direct violation of his word.
    There is nothing in the Qur'ran that states that the above passages no longer apply to present day.
    Aw how sweet, trying to prove that racism towards Arabs is a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh....where do is start? Almost every religion was born through war. Judaism, christianity, and Islam sure as hell were.

But besides that, what America is doing in the middle east is pretty small compared to all the shit that went down already before America even became a world power.

QQ more terrorist.
    You don't start, thats the problem.

Ofcourse it's forbidden. No religion preaches killing of innocents.
    Americans are merely stuck up brainwashed people who have a inability to respect other religions and morals.
    @Empire , i see you don't like muslims , But at least you not nothing to prove that they are bad

Go ahead , also stop with the jihad shit

The jihad means when you die for a good purpose , like when you are fighting for allah , and you die , that is jihad

so stop whining about these shit if you don't even know the religion .
    Obviously they don't. They were taught from their birth that Muslims and Arabs are evil violent people. They haven't been taught to look at it from a different perspective.
    The hole American culture is based upon sitting at home and getting told what is black and what is white, by the media..

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The same "In God We Trust" that was added in the 1950's during the Red Scare? Oh right, because the US was based on cold-war paranoia. Thanks Virtual for reminding me of the US' history.
    for you, buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aw how sweet, trying to prove that racism towards Arabs is a good thing

How is this racism? Not every Arab is a Muslim you stupid prick..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

How is this racism? Not every Arab is a Muslim you stupid prick..
    You mean: Not every Muslim is an Arab very nice person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You mean: Not every Muslim is an Arab very nice person.
    Keep trolling hump stain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    this hatred agaisnt muslims is just like the discrimination against the Japanese right after the bombing of pearl harbor, so many people innocent japanese were blamed for somthing they had nothing apart of, so i believe in time that people will soon come to there senses and understand that most american muslims are normal and chill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad123 View Post
    this hatred agaisnt muslims is just like the discrimination against the Japanese right after the bombing of pearl harbor, so many people innocent japanese were blamed for somthing they had nothing apart of, so i believe in time that people will soon come to there senses and understand that most american muslims are normal and chill
    First off nobody claimed to hate Muslims..
    I'm just pointing out clear fact that fundamentally, it's a pretty intolerant ideology.
    I've made this point before, that yes there are peaceful Muslims, and there are extremists..
    But if you read the Quran and Haddith there is nothing indicating that the use of violence against certain types of people, or someone that offends Allah's teachings is wrong.
    Most of these extremists believe what they are doing is right in God's eyes..and there are passages in the Quran that promise rewards in paradise for these acts..If there was no Islam people wouldn't be getting buried up to there waist and stoned to death in present day Middle east, there wouldn't be children raised to believe that if they kill themseleves and take out as many enemies of Allah with them, that great reward awaits in the afterlife, there wouldn't be mistreatment of females, including female genital mutilation which is proven to lead to birth defects and even death.

Also tell me how this makes any kind of sense..
    Muslims believe in Jesus Christ, they believe in the immaculate conception
    they believe he did miracles, they believe he walked in very close relation to God, was a great prophet,
    and they also believed he never sinned.

How is it that Mohammed, a guy with 12 wives, a pedophile, a guy that did sin and sought help to have them absolved by Allah, and a man who ordered people stoned to death and beheaded..how is it that this man is looked at in a higher regard than Jesus Christ? There is barely any mention of Christs parables in the Quran, yet Mohammed is everywhere in that and the Haddith. Hmm maybe because Christ was a Jew huh?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-02-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not to mention they make Muhammed "the greatest prophet" and have laws FOR MUHAMMED in his defense.

You don't see mother teresa making laws saying "don't speak bad about me" now do you?

The only people who have those laws are dictators, monarchs, and people who subjugate a population.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not to mention they make Muhammed "the greatest prophet" and have laws FOR MUHAMMED in his defense.

You don't see mother teresa making laws saying "don't speak bad about me" now do you?

The only people who have those laws are dictators, monarchs, and people who subjugate a population.
    You're an idiot.
    He's their prophet. These people don't just take anyone for holy, he has done things that other hasn't and that's the fucking point.

If you have a problem with that then please commit suicide, asshole.
    None of the Muslims ever complain that they can't disrespect him, unlike you Americans fucks.

All your retarded people do is pratically complain 24/7. Why don't you go watch some more of your beloved Media, so it can tell you what to think.

I wont be surprised if one day the actors of the show "Friends" would be praised as holy men You Americans are obsessed by your media, and you practically treat actors as if they've done good.

This is pratically your hole fucking nation, and its politicians:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're an idiot.
    He's their prophet. These people don't just take anyone for holy, he has done things that other hasn't and that's the fucking point.

None of the Muslims ever complain that they can't disrespect him, unlike you Americans fucks.

All your retarded people do is pratically complain 24/7. Why don't you go watch some more of your beloved Media, so it can tell you what to think.

I wont be surprised if one day the actors of the show "Friends" would be praised as holy men You Americans are obsessed by your media, and you practically treat actors as if they've done good.

He hasn't done anything more than anyone else in their belief system really. In fact if you look at it, he's just a con-artist just like the mormon founder and the guy who made up scientology.

ROFL THIS GUY THINKS PPL LIKE FRIENDS NOWADAYS.

Why would you post a gaza political cartoon not relating to the subject?

BECAUSE YOU LOST SUCKA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

He hasn't done anything more than anyone else in their belief system really. In fact if you look at it, he's just a con-artist just like the mormon founder and the guy who made up scientology.

ROFL THIS GUY THINKS PPL LIKE FRIENDS NOWADAYS.

Why would you post a gaza political cartoon not relating to the subject?

BECAUSE YOU LOST SUCKA.
    Ofcourse Scientology and whatever Mormon shit is a made-up lie to gather money from people.
    ------
    Cough * You've been brainwashed * Cough

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're an idiot.

Is anyone else here raging and cursing?
    I thought that's what us Americans do according to you.
    We have filthy mouths, and all the curse words known to man came from us..
    KK..so why are you the only one flying off the handle and swearing at people?

That's a clear sign that you're mad and have noting else to contribute to this debate other than foul language and insults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Is anyone else here raging and cursing?
    I thought that's what us Americans do according to you.
    We have filthy mouths, and all the curse words known to man came from us..
    KK..so why are you the only one flying off the handle and swearing at people?

That's a clear sign that you're mad and have noting else to contribute to this debate other than foul language and insults.
    IF you want me to be serious about this, atleast come with proper responses.
    /Cool_story_bro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast