Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    console binds, guess thats the main reason I get banned~havent used any other type of hack for a while

Thanks
    .hfs mods and console binds are all i use...my guess is that they prolly monitor after the that fcking unscheduled maintenance when try to log into the game and it patching all hfs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sangphung View Post
    could it be that you jump too fast in lvling. 1 week from lvl 1 to lvl 60???
    that would raise a flag on your name right away
    Could be, forgot to add that in my details.. The Evy and Lann were already mid-high lvl and I only took them to mid 60's.. But my Fiona I took from like 20-40 in one day then a week later or so (yesterday) took it from 40-61 in one day to farm Thor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've done everything you've all done before except speed-leveling, and I have yet to be banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    guess another thing is that I had too much AP on my character(over 50000) in few weeks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Could be, forgot to add that in my details.. The Evy and Lann were already mid-high lvl and I only took them to mid 60's.. But my Fiona I took from like 20-40 in one day then a week later or so (yesterday) took it from 40-61 in one day to farm Thor.
    my lann was created when open beta started, my evie when evie first arrived. they both just got to 70 a month ago, so they look legit. both with over 20k AP. they're the most legit looking chars with over 190+ titles each. my fiona went from 1-20 in 1day, 20-40 in 2day, and 40-60 last night thru this afternoon. yet my fiona is still alive, with 90 titles and less than 10k ap.

Thanks
    the only thing I can think of is if you lvl too fast, all i did today was get my fiona from like lvl 54 to 56 during the 2x XP event so i can wear shining will that i've been farming, even though that's not that fast

another possibility is that they're working on their backlog of hacking reports that people have been submitting and just decided today oh fuck it just ban everyone that was reported

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by khorik View Post
    the only thing I can think of is if you lvl too fast, all i did today was get my fiona from like lvl 54 to 56 during the 2x XP event so i can wear shining will that i've been farming, even though that's not that fast

another possibility is that they're working on their backlog of hacking reports that people have been submitting and just decided today oh fuck it just ban everyone that was reported
    This. They are actually reading the tickets now HAH.

Thanks
    oh, and i got the same message as nunya, they even refunded my paypal. so i guess there's no way i'm getting my lann/evie back. time to farm with fiona to support kalok, i guess... or start up another lann, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't really think people report other players that often, and most of the hackers who got banned played discreetly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i was extremely careful too so it makes no sense

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I got on mid afternoon around 6 hours ago and I wasent banned.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zippo2011 View Post
    oh, and i got the same message as nunya, they even refunded my paypal. so i guess there's no way i'm getting my lann/evie back. time to farm with fiona to support kalok, i guess... or start up another lann, lol.
    Yeah I checked they refunded my paypal too, but unfortunately paypal forwarded that to my CC, it's not showing up there yet. That's cool they refund you like that though, around 100$ back that I should never have spent anyways!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ahhahahha that's alsome but its paypal if you get bann or something you can report to paypal that nexon cheated you and they banned you so they get a -1 in there reputation and that isn't good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Pretty sure I really am banned, not some mistake...

[IMG]https://i177.photobucke*****m/albums/w212/iamshroom/banned.jpg[/IMG]
    yeah im getting the same as you. honestly i think thats all it is though. everyone is having troubles so i but it was just some massive fuck up on their end.
    [IMG]https://i1228.photobucke*****m/albums/ee454/Petal_power/Funny%20short%20videos/1264505695_Treadmill_tumbling-fail.gif[/IMG]
    ^thats nexon right now. trying to do great things and fucking it up royally.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast