Thanks

Karok Specific Hacks? - Any KR Players?

I know a KR player made some Karok hacks such as Karok Pro and what not. We still have a tad more than 2 weeks until Karok comes out, but its never too early to get ready.

Do any KR players have any Karok specific hacks that they can share for us for when June 15th comes by? ^^

Will current hacks have to be modified to fit Karok? (I'm thinking yes..)

What I'm looking for is Karok Pro and any other interesting hacks for Karok. I don't think many NA players have looked into Karok that much yet, but maybe KR players have hehe.

How about it? Let's make OP Karok even more OP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker1100 View Post
    I know a KR player made some Karok hacks such as Karok Pro and what not. We still have a tad more than 2 weeks until Karok comes out, but its never too early to get ready.

Do any KR players have any Karok specific hacks that they can share for us for when June 15th comes by? ^^

Will current hacks have to be modified to fit Karok? (I'm thinking yes..)

What I'm looking for is Karok Pro and any other interesting hacks for Karok. I don't think many NA players have looked into Karok that much yet, but maybe KR players have hehe.

How about it? Let's make OP Karok even more OP!
    Or you know, you could just get the hacks yourself and share...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    You do realize that in all the hfs files, there are variables/values for karok. But he is defined as "kalok" in files.

Thanks
    I know he is defined as Kalok aka 카록 in Korean. I've played KR server plenty of times - specifically for Karok. I however have not looked into Karok or 'Kalok' hacks personally. I have looked into modifications though, but those are purely cosmetic..

I uninstalled KR version a while ago. I have a working proxy but won't be sharing it. I'd rather see what other people have.

I know the person that made the Super Evie Hack/Modification also made Super Karok Hack/Modifications haha.
    Last edited by Hacker1100; 05-29-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i think people should wait till after the karok patch comes out then release hfs files for him cause you dont know if some people are eagle's for nexon what if they see a karok hack before the patch they can easly patch it while releasing epi 8 and wow the 2nd part of what i said confused me... anyways main point of that whole crap i wrote.... release karok hacks after he's out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I know he is defined as Kalok aka 카록 in Korean. I've played KR server plenty of times - specifically for Karok. I however have not looked into Karok or 'Kalok' hacks personally. I have looked into modifications though, but those are purely cosmetic..

I uninstalled KR version a while ago. I have a working proxy but won't be sharing it. I'd rather see what other people have.

I know the person that made the Super Evie Hack/Modification also made Super Karok Hack/Modifications haha.
    Was this whole post purely to brag?

Thanks
    ...... No.. It was a REQUEST for Karok-Specific hacks that have been developed by some KR players and I know we have some KR players that visit the forums..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ...... No.. It was a REQUEST for Karok-Specific hacks that have been developed by some KR players and I know we have some KR players that visit the forums..
    Herp-a-derp, not that.

"I know he is defined as Kalok aka 카록 in Korean. I've played KR server plenty of times - specifically for Karok. I however have not looked into Karok or 'Kalok' hacks personally. I have looked into modifications though, but those are purely cosmetic..

I know the person that made the Super Evie Hack/Modification also made Super Karok Hack/Modifications haha."

All of that just comes off as bragging to me.

Thanks
    I don't KNOW the person that made the evie hack in KR version.. I said I know that they also made the Karok Hack.. The working proxy isn't a brag because I don't intend to use it.. I study Korean as a hobby and enjoy the language. I'm just saying his name in Korean and also because you thought I didn't know anything about him..

Back on topic.. Will be waiting for KR players that have Karok Modification to release soon possibly. ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't KNOW the person that made the evie hack in KR version.. I said I know that they also made the Karok Hack.. The working proxy isn't a brag because I don't intend to use it.. I study Korean as a hobby and enjoy the language. I'm just saying his name in Korean and also because you thought I didn't know anything about him..

Back on topic.. Will be waiting for KR players that have Karok Modification to release soon possibly. ^^
    Not me, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    You do realize that in all the hfs files, there are variables/values for karok. But he is defined as "kalok" in files.

Thanks
    Oh yeah. I'd like to mention I'm an expert in Client Modding - Cosmetic Modifications (Data Folder), but not Client Modification - Hacks and especially not full on hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How about taking a look at the tutorials section? There's plenty of information there on making new combos, making new Kalok animations, and general op-ness. -_-