Thread: Launcher.dll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, I'm fresh to modding in vindictus. I had been doing it in mabinogi for a while now(easymodo) but this seems more complicated. My first issue is the launcher.dll I've look all over here but I don't see too much on it up to date. Is it currently patched and just no mods are working or what? If not then can someone give me a link to the most recent? The one I have now keeps getting detected.

Sorry for the double post but seeing how there is no edit button...can't be helped.

Seems that launcher.dll will get detected, what I actually need is a working bypass and injector.

Anyone?
    Last edited by GreenSun; 05-30-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What is launcher.dll, mods don't need bypasses, check the vindctus tutorials for some basic help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The launcher.dll doesn't work with ep7, there is a new one, but it is on hongfire, and hongfire is down. Once it is up I will download it and make an ultimate character mod pack with every one up to date, including heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
    What is launcher.dll, mods don't need bypasses, check the vindctus tutorials for some basic help.
    Launcher.dll is for character mods, it allows character mods to be used.
    Last edited by HoLyNeSs; 05-30-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HoLyNeSs For This Useful Post:

GreenSun (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    The launcher.dll doesn't work with ep7, there is a new one, but it is on hongfire, and hongfire is down. Once it is up I will download it and make an ultimate character mod pack with every one up to date, including heavy.

Launcher.dll is for character mods, it allows character mods to be used.
    Hongfire is back up, can you send me the link for it? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
    Due to issues with the community here. I am requesting that no links of my work be posted here. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You are unverified, if you verify your account I will be able to give you the link. I can't post it on your visitor profile, since Checkbox doesn't want that.
    Last edited by HoLyNeSs; 06-01-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]