Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    This Sucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    If this happens 5+ more times,Sony might not be able to compete.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    If this happens 5+ more times,Sony might not be able to compete.
    They won'tbeable to host their sites with their servers cause they would have lost millions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    According to LulzSec, it was a simple SQL Injection that let them gain acess and they questioned the people who use it by saying "Why do you let your personal information be given to people who cant protect it, or dont even try to?"

LulzSec does have a point in my opinion.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    According to LulzSec, it was a simple SQL Injection that let them gain acess and they questioned the people who use it by saying "Why do you let your personal information be given to people who cant protect it, or dont even try to?"

LulzSec does have a point in my opinion.

So Sony messed up... Not like Microsoft hasn't... I still think it's gonna be hilarious when someone hacks 360 and all of the 360 fans will feel like dumb asses.

Last edited by Andrew801 bkup; 06-04-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 bkup View Post

So Sony messed up... Not like Microsoft hasn't...

I wouldn't compare Sony's fuck-ups with Microsoft's. I'm pretty sure Microsoft doesn't store my personal info in plain text. I'm also fairly certain they haven't had all their customer's personal information stolen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

I wouldn't compare Sony's fuck-ups with Microsoft's. I'm pretty sure Microsoft doesn't store my personal info in plain text. I'm also fairly certain they haven't had all their customer's personal information stolen.
    [INDENT]
    Gee, What's this? Microsoft Screw-ups, Episode 999: Hotmail - Softpedia Oh and this? https://www.businessinsider.com/xbox-...han-wii-2009-8 And you can't forget this.

1. Failure rate at 54.2%

This is almost certainly the greatest failure in the 360's history, but there's some interesting information to go along with it. First of all, though the PS3 has a significantly lower failure rate (I think somewhere around 10%) and higher ranked, faster customer service, the Xbox 360 continues to outsell the PS3. Why is that? Well according to a study done by Game Informer, only just under 4% of 360 gamers said that the console failures (affecting over half of them) would cause them to not buy another Xbox system. Wow. That's some dedication. Granted the rate of 54.2% is slightly inflated due to the longer hours of console usage the 360 gets over other consoles, but still. As an Xbox 360 owner (who, by the way, has experienced those fabled red rings), I'm appalled and impressed by the ability of this console to fail so hard and still do so well.
    Last edited by Andrew801 bkup; 06-04-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    Check the date, you fucking idiot. Also, check the subject. That's about misinterpreting certain email addresses as spam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Check the date, you fucking idiot. Also, check the subject. That's about misinterpreting certain email addresses as spam.
    Yea because that's not a fail at all... Explain the others... Like I also said, Microsoft "has" had it's mess ups.
    Last edited by Andrew801 bkup; 06-04-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 bkup View Post
    And? Explain the others?
    You're trying to critique the company that developed the world's leading operating system. They're the first ever to walk that path; you think it's going to be paved in gold?
    Where's your logic? Down the drain with the rest of PSN?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12