Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

GetAmped 2 Hacks

Can someone create or tell a GetAmped 2 Hack ?

Please post it !

Thank You!!
    Done/Not Done

50 Posts = []
    100 Posts = []
    200 Posts = []
    350 Posts = []
    500+ Posts = []

My Projects:
    D Injector v1

D Injector v2

Favorite Saying :

"Try and try until you succeed."

Look at the CAT !

Thanks
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Thanks
    Version 1.3 has been released!
    To all GetAmped2 players SHARE this if it works for you! Now has become more safe. Check it out! GetAmped2 Automatic Crescent ****** Generator made by selexesor@manmachine.com a program that automatically takes ******s from the official website, finishing it instantly. Thanks to GetAmped2's free ******s.

ZIP

Download GetAmped2_ASC_v1 3b_[Fixed] zip, fast and secure downloading from ***********[Fixed].zip

RAR

Download GetAmped2_ASC_v1 3b_[Fixed] rar, fast and secure downloading from ***********[Fixed].rar

> For those who only get 320C a week we're pretty much sorry about that. There are a lot of players requesting, which means there are a lot of ******s to finish, physical activities are included as well -- some ******s need to be paid. So if you only get 320 in a week that means you're one of the players that's been taken for granted. Or worse you won't receive Crescents from ******. Our team creator decided not to make the program to go public because GetAmped2 might do something like updating the game or removing all the free ******s, so it won't work. They might even delete the program, so he instead make it work like this.
    -- Version 1.3 Available now! -- updates; report fixed, safer for version 2.9989, added important notes, a lot more safe by logging in on GetAmped2 using a browser, a lot more easier to use, bugs fixed and a lot more simple. Contact us at <selexesor@manmachine.com> This is our first project, we are trying to make a new project.

The current version is <1:3> also will make further versions later.

-Selexesors Team

Thanks
    Im sorry but the link is not working do i have to contact you to download this file?
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mcklyde; 06-18-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah me too
    it doest work