Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

umm any hacks coming to this site in the next year?

ok....well....im formally asking .....any hacks coming from this site anytime soon?

the last hack dave made for PB actually never worked...

the previous 4 were detected within HOURS....

then you allow noobs to post crosshairs and chat spammers and afk bots? IS THIS HACKING?

just close this whole PB section because it hasnt done anything for the community that comes here and looks at these advertisements and has to read garbage posts from idiots that use cheat engines to get MPGH's old hacks to work...

sure coding takes a skill i dont posess.....but so does having a site that delivers what it says it will deliver....thats hacks...and for the last how many months? there hasnt been any...

clean this forum up guys....believe it or not you used to be a force in the community...

either put up or dont lol...make the choice so some of these kids can move on...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jetzon1 For This Useful Post:

lorddrackon (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LEARN CODING THEN MAKE YUR OWN and AFK bots is hcking and crosshairs'

and why close when the PB section is not all about hacks noobface xD
    [IMG]https://i1086.photobucke*****m/albums/j442/Ethan_Purcell/10ek5mv-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPancake View Post
    LEARN CODING THEN MAKE YUR OWN and AFK bots is hcking and crosshairs

LOL i knew a noob would say this.."DUH LEARN CODING OR DONT COMPLAIN"

if i DID learn coding then i could tell you what i WOULDNT be making...

AFK BOTS AND CROSSHAIRS

the way that 99 percent of hack sites work is...

coders make free hacks...to advertise their vip hacks...

if you dont buy the vip hacks...you get the free hacks and have to look at some of that websites advertising and deal with a scaled down version of the vip hack......

all i was saying was...if this site cant make a hack for PB...then why have a PB section....is that a hard question?

i dont have a high post count because i wait till i have something to say that means something to me...i dont spam or make nonsense posts....i respect coders and i have been on this site for years...so im not a crybaby or a constant complainer...

but when im seeing people get on their knees for afk bots and spammers? ill say something....

if a site has the word "hacking" in its name...then you expect hacks no? yeah....thought so..
    Last edited by jetzon1; 06-03-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: new post while i was responding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    obvious troll is obvious =L and ive been working on a bunch of stuff but not going to release some stuff privately. Im still working on getting my components for new computer im building and after i have all my stuff transferred ill finish what i have and update every patch but will keep the good hacks for people with 1000+ posts or have to pay i guess. Ill keep chams/wallhack and damage hack as public maybe but i decide =p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    obvious troll is obvious =L and ive been working on a bunch of stuff but not going to release some stuff privately. Im still working on getting my components for new computer im building and after i have all my stuff transferred ill finish what i have and update every patch but will keep the good hacks for people with 1000+ posts or have to pay i guess. Ill keep chams/wallhack and damage hack as public maybe but i decide =p
    ummm was this english? whatever it was it meant nothing....keep your garbage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jetzon1 View Post
    ummm was this english? whatever it was it meant nothing....keep your garbage
    it was english and if your gonna be that way then get the hell off this forum,learn to code yourself, and learn to not be a dick.

Thanks
    Because I like seeing people work and make their own things for this game, instead of just using things people make.
    So I don't release my hacks or information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by s3xh4x View Post
    Because I like seeing people work and make their own things for this game, instead of just using things people make.
    So I don't release my hacks or information.
    so you want people to make and use their own things in this game? then why have a site for hacking at all?

Thanks
    ok....well....im formally asking .....any hacks coming from this site anytime soon?

the last hack dave made for PB actually never worked...

the previous 4 were detected within HOURS....

then you allow noobs to post crosshairs and chat spammers and afk bots? IS THIS HACKING?

just close this whole PB section because it hasnt done anything for the community that comes here and looks at these advertisements and has to read garbage posts from idiots that use cheat engines to get MPGH's old hacks to work...

sure coding takes a skill i dont posess.....but so does having a site that delivers what it says it will deliver....thats hacks...and for the last how many months? there hasnt been any...

clean this forum up guys....believe it or not you used to be a force in the community...

either put up or dont lol...make the choice so some of these kids can move on...

So let me get this straight...you want the PB section to be shut down because you don't like what's being offered in it? Well guess what, I want my dick sucked right now but it's not gonna happen is it?

This section hasn't been as active because people haven't been releasing like they used to, but that's because they're probably busy with other shit.
    Not their fault, and it's not yours.

On the serious note, not one person here gives a shit about your opinion or what you want atm, and if you don't like it, you can leave. Until then, you can learn to wait.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

goblox (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn's Lover Boy View Post

So let me get this straight...you want the PB section to be shut down because you don't like what's being offered in it? Well guess what, I want my dick sucked right now but it's not gonna happen is it?

This section hasn't been as active because people haven't been releasing like they used to, but that's because they're probably busy with other shit.
    Not their fault, and it's not yours.

On the serious note, not one person here gives a shit about your opinion or what you want atm, and if you don't like it, you can leave. Until then, you can learn to wait.
    Exactly and even though im tying to rush and get something released i still have college work that needs to get done and is more important

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    Exactly and even though im tying to rush and get something released i still have college work that needs to get done and is more important
    nah...i think ill stay here and keep upsetting you noobs...

all i ever said was a site that advertises hacks should have hacks lol...you guys wanna flame and freak...by all means please do....my threads are the most action this website has seen in months....

BRING IT ON!

LOL YOU SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE YOU FREAKED OUT! hahahaha....

the people that truly dont care about my opinion ARENT READING THESE POSTS

on a less serious note: a little girl like you talking about a dick? good luck with that....
    Last edited by jetzon1; 06-04-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    nah...i think ill stay here and keep upsetting you noobs...

all i ever said was a site that advertises hacks should have hacks lol...you guys wanna flame and freak...by all means please do....my threads are the most action this website has seen in months....

BRING IT ON!

LOL YOU SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE YOU FREAKED OUT! hahahaha....

the people that truly dont care about my opinion ARENT READING THESE POSTS

on a less serious note: a little girl like you talking about a dick? good luck with that....
    Actually seems like you're the upset one...upset that you can't find any hacks.

Maybe you should be greatful for the things that are being released...If I coded for this game and seen the comments people like YOU make, I wouldn't release a dam thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Actually seems like you're the upset one...upset that you can't find any hacks.

Maybe you should be greatful for the things that are being released...If I coded for this game and seen the comments people like YOU make, I wouldn't release a dam thing.
    "greatful" for crosshairs and afk bots? youre really a noob if those things make you happy...

Thanks
    "greatful" for crosshairs and afk bots? youre really a noob if those things make you happy...
    Never said they did, I have hacks for this game that YOU don't. Maybe if you weren't such a little immature kid, I wouldn't mind sharing...then again, MPGH is filled with 14 year olds like you.

It's not whether the features are good or not, I'm grateful that things are being released. A normal person would see the bright side and say "Hey, maybe the next thing he's working on will be something better", and at least show some sort of appreciation. You did the exact opposite and threw it in his face that you didn't use it because you don't like the features. Mature the fuck up kid, people like you shouldn't be in my section, or MPGH alone.

EDIT: Or the fucking internet.
    Last edited by FUKO; 06-04-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    :L this thread is pointless in itself but fun enough cause of how hes acting childish and thinks that either people are lazy or really cant do anything with the game. Flying spaghetti monster crush you XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast