Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

How to inject like a doctor! [STEP BY STEP]

HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY INJECT A WARROCK HACK.

These days too many people are wondering why their hacks arn't injecting, or simply have no clue how to inject one successfully.
    But have no fear, the best of us can make mistakes and/or run into trouble, and the truth is, hacking is never simple all be it if your new to the game, or experienced.
    I hope this step by step guide is easy to follow and helps anyone with their injection problems.

FYI. i myself am running windows 7, 64 bit. I use Faith injector, and for this example i will be using the 'MPGH Public D3D - [4/6/11]' by TheCamels8. I have the full paid version of Norton360 anti-virus protection.

The hack: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...-4-6-11-a.html

I got the injector from a different website, and cannot therefore link it. Surf the forums or the net and you will find it.

STEP ONE Turn of EVERYTHING anti-virus related.
    This is something of vital importance which alot of people tend to forget. If this is not done succesfully, your anti-virus may block your hack without your permission causing warrock.exe to crash, and could prevent your hack from injecting. In my case (norton360), i like to turn off absoloutley EVERYTHING.

How you do this depends on your anti-virus. If, like me, you have Norton, go into settings and turn literally everything off. When prompted for a time period, set it to 'Permanently'. dont worry, it says this but you can always turn everything back on just by clicking 'fix now' as seen above.

STEP TWO The set-up.
    The injector and the hack should both be .rar or zip files. When both the injector and the hack have been downloaded, extract them to 'My Documents'. Still in 'My Documents', make a new folder and call it whatever your hack is called. Obviously in this example, i will be calling it 'MPGH Public D3D' because that is the name of the hack. Do not put the '.dll' ..
    Then, drag the injector and the hack to the new folder just mentioned. Now you should have the Application (Faith injector.exe or something..) and the Hack (MPGH Public D3D.dll) in the folder. Finally, rename the application to match the name of the hack (in this case, rename faith injector to 'MPGH Public D3D' without the file extention).
    At the end of this step, it should look like this:

STEP THREE Launching the injector.
    This is how i do it using Faith injector, other injectors may be different i have no idea. Remember, my anti-virus is disabled fully.
    Go to the folder you made in step two. Right click on THE APPLICATION, and choose 'Run as Administrator..'

and you will be faced with the Faith injector. Click on 'Add' in the bottom left corner, and choose the .dll file (the application extention) in the folder made in step two. In the plain white box, type in exactly as follows: 'WarRock.exe'.
    This is the process in which the hack will be injected to. DO NOT PRESS 'INJECT' YET, IT IS NOT TIME. Minimize (do not exit) the folder in the background created in step two.
    You should be left with this: PLEASE NOTE I HAVE MAXIMISED THE SCREEN TO HOPEFULLY MAKE IT MORE VISIBLE, YOU CAN LEAVE IT IN ITS NORMAL POSITION.

Keep the injector open for the time being, and still do not press inject.

STEP FOUR The injecting process.
    Now for the injection. You should currently have the faith injector open as seen above (without fullscreen) targeting 'WarRock.exe' as the process and running 'MPGH Public D3D.dll' as the hack.
    Launch warrock as an administrator (right click, Run as Administrator..), and press the first 'OK'.
    As normal, you will be faced with the 'GAME START' screen (with the news etc..). Go ahead and press 'GAME START'.
    Now is the bit you nead to follow carefully. When you see the Hackshield loading in the bottom right corner as it normally does, press inject on the injector. It should now say 'Injected: MPGH Public D3D.dll' on the injector, and a pop up will appear which is called 'Successfully Injected!'. It reads 'visit MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Cheats Trainers Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA'. please note that this pop-up screen could be and probably is unique to this particular hack, and may not therefore appear if injecting a different hack (.dll) file.
    In this case, you need to press 'OK' on this pop-up screen for Warrock to launch.

STEP FIVE Not really a step, just the end result.
    when warrock is finished loading, and you are faced with the intro screen, it should look something like this:

Feel free to close the injector, i dont think it needs to stay open.
    AND YOU ARE DONE, HAPPY HACKING!

DISCLAIMER I did not code or produce either the hack or the injector, all credit for making the hacks goes to the creators.

I hope this helped people with their trouble injecting, and i hope it was easy to follow..if i'm missing something or doing something stupid let me know, and if theres something you dont understand then feel free to comment and let me know, it's likely you'll get a fast reply im online quite a bit.
    If this helped you, i would greatly appreciate a thanks, it took me quite a while to do this

so yeah, thanks for reading, tell me what you think!
    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-05-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: trying to get the pictures to work.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to privatejk1 For This Useful Post:

cooldark710 (06-04-2011),Katy (06-09-2011),patrick8099 (06-11-2011),TheCamels8 (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    give me link to injector dude

Attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LIKE A BOSS
    Thank and rep me if i helped.
    =done =not done
    50 posts-
    100 posts-
    150 posts-
    200 posts-
    300 posts-
    500 posts-
    1000 posts-
    16346848563489 posts-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iwant2cheat View Post
    give me link to injector dude
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/399-projec...-injector.html.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Thanks
    and cheers for the link man

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    crashes 30 seconds into warrock loading up
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by katylovez View Post
    hmm, what operating system are you running?

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    windows xp
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by katylovez View Post
    All hacks here are currently detected, WarRock's been updated yesterday. Wait for another release.

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hehe you used my D3D Hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
    Hehe you used my D3D Hack
    haha yes i did!
    it was really good by the way, cant wait for more of your hacks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

All hacks here are currently detected, WarRock's been updated yesterday. Wait for another release.
    i hate to say it katylovez, but flash is right
    when another decent hack is out or using any other hack, just repeat this method.
    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-10-2011 at 10:12 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to privatejk1 For This Useful Post:

TheCamels8 (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    Hey guys, this may sound like a really dumb question and I'm really new to hacking. I successfully inject the hack (.dll) file and it loads up when run the game. But...umm...how do my navigate it? Like, how to chose the superjump feature.

lol, simple question, how do i click on the hacks?