Thread: KAVA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I actually love ijji for their fails. They got so many capsuleshop bugs and such things, you wont find something like free capsules in Kava... And have you seen the amount of capsules per gun? Ive seen some, one is 999, 444 and idk the others.0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
    If you guys looked around, you will notice Ijji is better than lots of other companies maybe one of the best out there.
    You see on "CrossFire" they do shit about hacker fest problems, BRs are infesting CrossFire servers and of course they are spamming the hell outta the game with their alguem BR? now that -referring to crossfire- is an unplayable game, plus they update it like once every 2 months -I mean update it with new guns or events-
    Combat Arms, yea nexon are updating the shit outta it, but it still is a hacking paradise, like people there are acceptable if they only use wallhack!!
    But on Ijji side, they took a game 2 years old and you guys are expecting them to get to KAVA in only a year or a year and a half, plus they are doing great job in intercepting the new hacks, and of course they are updating the game twice and sometimes triple a month.
    Also, I noticed Ijji are running low on funds, I mean they sold S.U.N to webzen, they shutdown Genesis A.D, they also shutdown Karma operation Barbarossa, They sold Atlantica to Nexon, they are definitely in some sort of crisis.
    So overall, they are doing a good job maintaining this game, you know I live in Egypt and get 130ms on US East servers -that's like 7k miles-? that mean they got one powerhouse up there in the East side, I really don't like it when you guys hate on people seeing their job done.
    Sorry for making this long, but also for the BRs, There's always ways for Pest Control, like keep on kicking anyone Brazilian or Vietnamese -yea these ones too are annoying-, make sure you add the stupid ones in the block list -too bad the block list is limited-, you will notice them hacking, cheating or noobing so that will make kicking easier, plus they rage quit often anyway.
    @m_t_h
    Yes but even if they move ava to somewhere else the game protection wont change

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post

Yea and also nerf the guns they released(SG556, SW)
    How and why would they? As far as I know its same as on Kava so i rlly doube they do anything about it. Plus its not that op. Just kill em b4 they kill u lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12