Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[24/7] INSANECRAF*****M [BUKKIT] [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [ICONOMY] [LOCKETTE]

Welcome! InsaneCraft is all about a true survival experience!
    We strive to keep everyone happy and provide fun-filled server.

Basic Information

• IP: 69.162.88.103:25565
    • Dedicated Hosting
    • Plenty of RAM, upgradeable
    • 24/7 Uptime (Minus Minecraft / Bukkit Updates / Server Host Outages)
    • Server Economy (iConomy) - Coins
    • PvP Enabled
    • Stealing Allowed
    • PvP/Stealing withe specific rules (you'll learn during tutorial)
    • Regios for buying and selling regions
    • This isn't hardcore PvP, just for fun!
    • Read more on the website! InsaneCraft - Minecraft Survival Server

We require registration on our forum and a simple application including your IGN (In-game Name) and why you would like to be apart of InsaneCraft. We feel this helps draw out true players (not griefers) who would like to be apart of a community. If it's to much to ask, we're sorry for wasting your time.

Registration Link: Here
    Member Applications: Here

You may also log into the server to check it out, although you won't be able to build or destroy. (guest)

Rules and Regulations

The rules and regulations will be edited/added as need be..

• 1. Griefing

Griefing is not allowed. It is the act of purposely destroying ones creation for personal enjoyment. In other context, Griefing can be re-defined. For example, on a raid or robbery, breaking windows to enter ones house is allowed, or bypassing locked doors by breaking the block beneath. Another example of a legal 'grief' would be minor destruction with raiding, please keep in mind though we log every action and will not tolerate griefers passing as 'innocent raiders'.

• 2. PvP (Player versus Player)

Player Vs Player Combat is allowed with the following rules and exceptions. If you are anywhere near a city, house, village or etc-- and kill someone, it is considered non-legitimate and you will be banned. PvP is allowed in the wilderness, ONLY. Never in cities. Also remember: If you own it, you have the right to kill someone who's on it
      Revenge is a very scary topic for our Administrative Team. We are having a hard time interpreting it, and how we should mold rules against it. Currently for the time being Revenge is allowed as long as you 1. Don't abuse or excessively kill 2. Don't keep going back and back to kill someone 3. Use your head

• 3. Stealing / Robbing / Raiding

Along with PvP, Stealing is allowed. If people lock their chests, there is no way in (but world destruction like TnT - Nerfed / Creepers - Considered Griefing) and you must leave. Stealing of items like beds, workbench's, redstone dust, etc is not allowed.

Raiding, is different then robbing. To preform a raid, you have have at-least 3 people with you. You cannot raid a private home, only a city/town/clan/group of people. Raiding can include minor griefing. It's possible to take over a town or city (except for the InsaneCraft city) by destroying the beds of the residents and claiming it as your own.

• 4. Hacking

Hacking, cheating, clear textures, or exploiting, are all permanent bans. Please, we have various ways of catching you-- do not do it.

• 5. Flaming / Chat

Flaming, Racism, Sexism, Spamming, Insulting, etc are all not allowed. There's a difference between joking and being serious. Please think.
      Flaming is a mute, then temp ban. If you are killed or raided or robbed-- do not flame the person.

• 6. Combat Logging

Logging out during combat (PvP) is highly disregarded and will end you up with a ban.

• 7. Location Coordinates

Revealing the location of others cities, bases, homes, etc is not allowed without permission. This can upset players very much, so we made it a rule.

• 8. Common sense

• 9. Have fun

Current Plugins

Torch Light | WorldEdit | HelpMe | AdminChat | McBans | HeroSpawn | Permissions | BedRespawn | Minecart Mania | XCraft Gate | Regios |Lockette | iConomy | Fruitful | DaileyBonus | Paid2Mine | ChestShop | MobBounty | Prefixer | ColorMe | Scheduled Announcer | FLT Detector

Member Commands

'/spawn' - Returns you to the spawn in the city
    '/clear' - Clears inventory
    '/clear -a' - Clears inventory plus quickbar
    '/me' - Talk in third person (for those funny moments)
    '/motd' - View the Motd again
    '/rules' - Get a brief insight of the rules
    '/call' - Request teleportation to another player
    '/online' - Shows current connected players
    '/list' - Alternate command to show current connected players
    '/pm' - Private Message a fellow player
    '/msg' - Alternate command to private message a fellow player
    '/r' - Quickly reply to the last person who sent you a message
    Media

What are you waiting for? See all of what InsaneCraft has to offer!
    www.insanecraf*****m
    Last edited by Toxin; 06-27-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Ex Middleman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

Drake (08-04-2011),Parade (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Whitelist Application:
    Name: Josh David
    IGN: VertexIon
    Experience as player: Played minecraft since early November, if that's what you're asking. I played the MPGHCraft once and got sick of griefers, so am very glad this is only for legit players.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] I would say Both. Have a city border where it's safe and beyond is the wilderness.
    Why should you be let in? I'm a mature player, i don't break rules(at least i try my very best not to.) and i'm awesome!
    Any more information? Do you like cake?

Gunna try my luck.

InsaneCraft Admin Application
    Name: Josh David
    IGN: VertexIon
    Experience as admin: Have none But would love to have the experience here.
    Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do? It's no biggy about destroying torches on my wall. But i would give a warning, before further actions will be taken if the warning goes un-heeded. Banning is the very last resort to me.
    Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do? I'll ask them what is it that he/she thinks i'm doing wrong, or inadequately at, if they replies some bullshit, it'll be a ban, however if they flame and tell me the reason, even if it's true, it'll be a warning.
    Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do? I would tp straight to the accused player and solve the problem, if he logs off immediately, would be kinda obvious he was up to no good.
    Why should you should be admin? I think i should be admin because i believe i have the quality of a minecraft admin. I was previously a minion, so i know moderation even if it's forum and game wise.
    Any more information? I like cake.

Btw, Im SpaceMan, currently on a 4k post ban.
    Last edited by EarthMan; 06-10-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Just realised as long as server checks online, i'm safe with my IGN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do I have to buy minecraft to play this? (I'm guessing thats what dedicated means)
    SIGNATURES ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STAND NOT BEING NOTICED...

(I don't believe in sigs.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    * Name:Justin
    * IGN:supervirus5
    * Experience as player:ive played many many servers and i know all about miencraft
    * How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] Both
    * Why should you be let in?I should be let in because i am not going to greif steal ect.
    * Any more information?No

Admin app
    * Name:Justin
    * IGN:supervirus5
    * Experience as admin:I have many experiences as a admin because ive had my own server and had admin in a few other server
    * Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do ? I ask What are you doing?And if they look better i would say thanks
    * Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do?I say well everyone else likes me just because you hate me doesn't mean that im a bad admin
    * Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do? i ask him tell me where and show me proof photo video ect.
    * Why should you should be admin?I should be admin because i have a lot of experience with being a admin and i know how to use world edit and know what are all of the commands for being admin and up ect.
    * Any more information?If i dont get picked as a admin i will still play the server and play by the rules

@Insane
    Last edited by uberman556; 06-10-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    * Name:Chev
    * IGN:yafuman
    * Experience as player:about 5 days
    * Why should you be let in? Legit or Quit
    * Any more information? None

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name:Tyler
    IGN:z3tw1n1
    Experience as player:yes ( 3month)
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both]Both
    Why should you be let in?Cause i have nothing better to do.
    Any more information?i love you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name:Pedro

IGN:Pxpc2

Experience as player: I have played alot of minecraft yet, and I have been from many servers, but I'd like to join to a real server Lag free with nice people on.

How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] I'd play both, I love creating and bulding houses and everything, and survival well sometimes I like to go hunting monsters

Why should you be let in? I will play by rules and never ever grief just like I never did, but I'd really like to play alot with nice people.

Any more information? I dont think so..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Ákos (Akos)
    IGN: Radakxx
    Experience as player: I know how to play lol. Been on multiple servers, etc. I'm an experienced player.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] I can do both but I like to build things so: Creative
    Why should you be let in? Because I have great ideas and I'm gonna help and support the server.
    Any more information?
    Glad you made the server.

Experience as player: I know how to play lol. Been on multiple servers, etc. I'm an experienced player.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] I can do both but I like to build things so: Creative
    Why should you be let in? Because I have great ideas and I'm gonna help and support the server.
    Any more information?
    Glad you made the server.

Also my admin apply:

Experience as admin: None
    Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do? :I ask the player (as an admin) to don't do it AND I use WorldGuard to protect the area.

Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do?
    I ask why.
    Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do? : I ask for proof. If he can show me proof I impeach the suspect. If he can't give an alibi, bannhammer.
    Why should you be admin? Because I would like to help.
    Any more information?
    I am really active
    Last edited by GRgaergaergaergerag; 06-11-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgas View Post
    Do I have to buy minecraft to play this? (I'm guessing thats what dedicated means)
    Yes, you have to buy minecraft, but that's what dedi means. Dedi meant it's gonna be up for 24/7

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthMan For This Useful Post:

asdfgas (06-14-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Kurt T
    IGN: Moshtixxx
    Experience as player: Created many worlds before, experienced in survival builds and traps.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] Both, i love to create buildings and what not but i also like to go rambo and kill dem PIGS!
    Why should you be let in? Cause im freaking awesome, i play be the rules and im just an overall mad guy
    Any more information? im cute <3
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    * Nameexter
    * IGN:MICOOLS yes all caps
    * Experience as player:about 2 months
    * Why should you be let in? Legit or Quit
    * Any more information? now i have hadsome experience with worldedit i could be of some use but if im not i have a mate that runs a servers who knows basically everything about world edit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Tariku タリク
    IGN: Tariku

Experience as player:
    I have been playing minecraft since alpha. :P

How will you play?
    Survival, I like making dungeons and underground wheat, sugar cane, cactai, mob farms. I built my dungeons near small bays and make pirate ships.

Why should you be let in?
    I don't have any server to play on anymore.
    I think I might help out other players, since I like farming and cooking.

Any more information?
    I am pretty active and mostly online around 12 PM to 6PM (+3 GMT)
    Last edited by T1ND; 06-11-2011 at 05:24 AM.
    TARIKU - Minecraft
    TarikoChan - Gaiaonline
    SenDTariku on deviantART

I love baking and cooking too ^_^
    I am not actually a girl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Member:
    Name: Dejvis (I preffer Devi)
    IGN:NightmareDeV1
    Experience as player:I played since 1.2 beta
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] Both
    Why should you be let in? I am a nice guy never grifed and alwas sticked the rules and i am frendly
    Any more information?
    I am from albania if you were courious

AND NOTE : must i buy mincraft to pplay on da server?
    Last edited by NightmareDeV1; 06-11-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDeV1 View Post
    Member:
    Name: Dejvis (I preffer Devi)
    IGN:NightmareDeV1
    Experience as player:I played since 1.2 beta
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] Both
    Why should you be let in? I am a nice guy never grifed and alwas sticked the rules and i am frendly
    Any more information?
    I am from albania if you were courious

AND NOTE : must i buy mincraft to pplay on da server?
    yes u have to buy it @NightmareDeV1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Colin
    IGN: Nitekillr
    Experience as player: I've been playing since the beginning of Alpha, so plenty.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both]: Both.
    Why should you be let in?: Because I'll be a trustworthy, active member who won't grief or any of that nonsense.
    Any more information?: I'm NitekillrALT, so yeah.

Might as well apply for Admin as well.

• Name: Colin
    • IGN: Nitekillr
    • Experience as admin: Plenty. I always have admin on the servers I go on. If I don't have it the second I enter, I get it eventually.
    • Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do?: I would ask him why he thinks it looks ugly. Then I'd look at it with + without the torches and decide if he's right or not. I'd treat him fairly, and not be an ass about it.
    • Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do?: Again, I'd ask him why, and what I can do to improve. I like being "equal" with other players. I treat them the way I want to be treated, regardless of what they say about me. I've been to plenty of servers where the admins are just dicks, and I hated that, so I'm always nice (unless they break the rules).
    • Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do?: I would:
      A. Ask others if he's been griefing or not and
      B. Ask to get me proof of him griefing. I would have my friend record him in-action (unless I see it myself).
    • Why should you should be admin?: Because I understand how hard it is to select an admin for a new server, let alone any server on any game. They have to be trustworthy, friendly, and dedicated. I'm pretty sure I'm all 3 of those.
    • Any more information?: Remember when I helped you with the mods and what the server would be? Yeah.

kidding

Also, got a banner for you. @Insane
    Last edited by bowlcut; 06-11-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast