30 65.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

People under certain amount of post....

Shouldn't be able to post links nor start topics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    People under the post count of 350 shouldn't be allowed unless a Mod aproves the topic... lol

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you say that cuz you have 386 posts O.O and you joined July! >:O!!!!!!

but whatever i dont really care of leechers i just get mad of the people who get ON the GAME and blabber about hacking.

Thanks
    I like leeching.
    Mostly because im too lazy to learn how to make my own hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
    you say that cuz you have 386 posts O.O and you joined July! >:O!!!!!!

but whatever i dont really care of leechers i just get mad of the people who get ON the GAME and blabber about hacking.
    Also the guy with 102 posts said anyone with over 100 posts.

On topic, why the post count???
    The amount of posts a person has doesn't accurately reflect their ability to STAY ON TOPIC, HELP OTHERS, NOR DISPLAY THEIR INTELLIGENCE IN ANY WAY
    How many people just post their opinionated comment/remark as to what they think the poster before is, knows, or acts like.
    "Post count plus one. I did good". (GO AHEAD, SAY I DID THIS AS WELL, BUT MAYBE SOMEONE ACTUALLY GETS THE FUCKIN' POINT)
    The point?, the amount of times you post doesn't show how many times you've posted a message that would add to the community, or actually pertained to the thread topic. POST COUNT SHOWS THE NUMBER OF POSTS LEFT, NOTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS POSTED WITHIN THOSE MESSAGES!

This idea would be grouping high post counters and relabeling them something ENTIRELY different. They posted often and frequently. So they have a high post count. As for newbs, some aren't stupid or ignorant. As for the high post counters (members, haxors, and so forth), some have nothing informative to add or say.

Where did the idea of a high post count come into someone's head as displaying intelligence or as a person demonstrating there of?
    Scientists, aren't we all....

I really want to suggest the amount of "Thanks" a person had, but that would add to the thank addicts sig size and begging for thank you's. If anyone has a way to sort out the ignorant and arrogant, maybe someone could find a way to sort who can start threads.

You know what, FUCKIN' FLAME ME!!!! I know how to run an experiment and do research. Your trying to weigh intelligence on the mere fact that someone speaks. I'm no scientist (just a lab tech/QA inspector for metal plating and integrity analysis for circuit boards for missles and bombs) but I do know how to gather THE CORRECT INFORMATION for analysis.

Remember, 2.2 pounds equals one kilogram. How much volume in metric units is one gallon of milk?
    I think I've found a group of people here on MPGH who could do this problem with the information that is given.

Thats for the who can start threads part.

As for who can/should be able to download? WHOEVER THE FUCK DAVE WANTS MAY DOWNLOAD! If you don't want newbs or choobs to download, THEN DON"T FUCKIN' RELEASE IT!!
    Why do you insist on calling the new people to this site leechers. They were brought here for the same purpose as most of you, they googled hacks and decide MPGH was the place. They came here and became a member and did something wrong. They started some place, as did the rest of you.
    I guess if they stick around like the rest of us, they can avoid blows from leecher comments and start flingin' them instead.
    I say let them join, no guests. Now a member, read this: (Gudsoldier)"NEW HACKERS COME HERE!!!, start somewhere cuz no one knows how many of these people could be natural's with hacking and programming.
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 09-01-2008 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks
    Then how am i supposed to ever share a hack if i make it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
    Then how am i supposed to ever share a VIRUS if i LEECH IT?
    You don't, you keep it to yourself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppers View Post
    You don't, you keep it to yourself
    I guess you missed the point. (Earlier post I left)
    CA is still fairly new. Some people are used to paying for a game (online/store/independent seller), then installing and playing it. I know I really didn't expect a free game to be good, especially since Nexon advertises their game cards to purchase game "supplies". It ain't all that free, unlike CA.
    Besides, if you search for Combat Arms in a search engine, MPGH will come up. SO whether you wanted hacks, game information, or a forum to discuss it, you could wind up here. Choob doesn't mean dolt, if it does, your ignorant. For all you know this guy's been playing MMO's that require a monthly fee, or are free after you purchase a game, and hacked those. Wound up here, and could be hacking this game or thinking of hacking this game.

For all I know, your right.
    I hope so....
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 09-01-2008 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
    If people can't see/post links and start topics, then everyone would just be spamming OVER AND OVER AGAIN just to get a higher number of posts. I still remember the guy that said the same thing 100 TIMES IN EVERY TOPIC just to get that Iwin's OPK trainer. It was pathetic.

The spam would probably increase 50% if that happened lol.
    i agree with him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    does anyone here know what a leecher is?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123