Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Then why are the Arabic Muslims so complacent with the fact that there are so many pictures of Jesus and Moses around but as soon as a picture of Muhammad shows up they freak out and kill people?
    Those pictures are made by Christians and we have no problem with it because it is their belief. If Christians want to depict prophet Jesus pbuh as a white man when he was from the middle east they are free to do so. It is all about intent. Christians have an image of prophet Jesus pbuh because their intent is to worship him. The people who drew pictures of prophet Muhammad pbuh did it to insult Muslims and to bring more publicity for their newspapers so they could sell more.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh dedicated his whole life telling people to worship God not him. That is why he didn't allow anyone to draw his picture because he knew that overtime people would forget his message and worship him as God, just like Christianity.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Totally agree with you.

Know go tell that to those llalalalallalala boom
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Prophet Muhammad pbuh dedicated his whole life telling people to worship God not him. That is why he didn't allow anyone to draw his picture because he knew that overtime people would forget his message and worship him as God, just like Christianity.
    Why do you still not understand christianity? I mean seriously, go look it up and in 5 seconds I'm sure you'd learn more than you know right now.

1. Jesus is god according to Christianity.
    2. All paintings of Jesus are just imaginary hypotheticals, they don't actually know what Jesus looked like.
    3. No Christian "forgot his message" and just decided to worship Jesus.

4. Islam's view of Jesus is just as invalid as the Mormon's. It's claiming to have new information on a several hundred year old event with absolutely no proof of such.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hunter (08-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Why do you still not understand christianity? I mean seriously, go look it up and in 5 seconds I'm sure you'd learn more than you know right now.

2. All paintings of Jesus are just imaginary hypotheticals, they don't actually know what Jesus looked like.
    3. No Christian "forgot his message" and just decided to worship Jesus.

4. Islam's view of Jesus is just as invalid as the Mormon's. It's claiming to have new information on a several hundred year old event with absolutely no proof of such.
    That was from an Islamic stand point, the question was about Islamic beliefs.

Christian version of Jesus: He is God and son of God who came to die for your sins before you even committed them. You will be forgiven for all your sins by just believing in him, which defeats the whole purpose of judgement day. God has sent prophets since the time of Adam pbuh but then this time sent himself and his son in one. He was God although he had to sleep, could feel pain, and can even be killed by people. The bible clearly says God is not a man (23:19), but just ignore that.

Islamic version of Jesus: He was a Jew who came to restore the message of the Tawrat (Torah). He was a prophet of God just like all of the other prophets, Adam pbuh, Abraham pbuh, Moses pbuh etc.

Any logically honest person can see which is the truth.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    Idiots Everywhere (ROFL)
    Fucking Idiots They Blame Everything

Do you know what,,.
    Because Some Of Americans Are Thugs

Damn Man All Americans Is Thugs WTF Is That

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by _Special View Post
    Idiots Everywhere (ROFL)
    Fucking Idiots They Blame Everything

Do you know what,,.
    Because Some Of Americans Are Thugs

Damn Man All Americans Is Thugs WTF Is That
    We aren't talking about the assumption that because terrorist are bad therefore Islam is.(although you can't deny some terrorist are muslims).

The argument for Islam being peaceful, much less THE religion of peace is absurd.

Not only did Islam/Muhammad not teach anything new regarding peace, but during his lifetime he lead an army, after his death there was an Islamic civil war, after that was the Islamic empire.

Of course that is just the founders and followers of said religion for over a thousand years(clearly unimportant)*sarcasm*.

Well we can't use the text of Islam(the quran and hadith) because unless you have verifiable proof that you've read it, that it doesn't go against anything a muslim says, and that it doesn't contradict the image of "peace" Islam/Muslims hold, unless you do all that, any verse from the quran is invalid.

So basically what we are left with is one side going "nan nan nan we can't hear you" and the other just standing there with a look on there face like "and you wonder why people look down on muslims".

:/

Oh well, just more bad PR for Islam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Now when a kid sees a pic of Jesus
    when he thinks of Jesus wont he remember the picture and think thats real?
    it will stay in his mind until he grows

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    your an idiot hands down
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    your an idiot hands down
    John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayood View Post
    Now when a kid sees a pic of Jesus
    when he thinks of Jesus wont he remember the picture and think thats real?
    it will stay in his mind until he grows
    Yeah, it's almost like people here of Muhammad and Allah when they are a kid and then think it's real when they grow up!

>_>

No one really cares what jesus looks like. It's not relevant to the Christian faith at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    your an idiot hands down
    "according to Christianity."

I'm not saying it's true, but that is the belief of Christianity. Muslims seem to not understand that there are other people in the world with different religious beliefs. It's shocking how little Muslims know of other religions.

I think you are an idiot here, not me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    as far as i know that in the quaran it state that killing or suicide is wrong and sinful so those idiot terrorist aren't MUSLIM EVEN IF THEY CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS
    blowing your self up and killing all those innocent people are just wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tuk-kun View Post
    as far as i know that in the quaran it state that killing or suicide is wrong and sinful so those idiot terrorist aren't MUSLIM EVEN IF THEY CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS
    But dying for a cause? That's fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tuk-kun View Post
    Some people don't want to understand. They are just looking for an internet argument to suit their ego. Look at the post above, he clearly ignores and does not even acknowledge what you said and makes up something that you didn't even say to argue about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Some people don't want to understand. They are just looking for an internet argument to suit their ego. Look at the post above, he clearly ignores and does not even acknowledge what you said and makes up something that you didn't even say to argue about.
    Suicide is evil according to Islam, but dying for the cause of allah is not.

It's only natural people ignore the suicide clause when "fighting a war".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hahah dam

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast