Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    your an idiot hands down
    Well you kinda have a point, my religion is Christianity and my parents say should go to church every sundays and all but i dont. In the end every religion itself has it's own version of other religions gods, believes and all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    American Realism is violent. Nuffsaid.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm American, I don't hate anyone. Don't classify all the people in a country to have the same singular mind set.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
    American Realism is violent. Nuffsaid.
    "Realism"

I'm sorry what?
    the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

"Realism"

I'm sorry what?
    the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.
    I'm totally sorry, i didn't explianed what I was trying to say with realism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism...l_relations%29
    Now, applying this realism and some hard power (I really dunno why) it's the way to act in most of the cases in Middle East. Some of these being really badly cost/benefit for the US.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I'm totally sorry, i didn't explianed what I was trying to say with realism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism...l_relations%29
    Now, applying this realism and some hard power (I really dunno why) it's the way to act in most of the cases in Middle East. Some of these being really badly cost/benefit for the US.
    I'm assuming you meant "classical realism" as the general common assumptions does not apply to the US.

"Classical realism states that it is fundamentally the nature of man that pushes states and individuals to act in a way that places interests over ideologies. Classical realism is an ideology defined as the view that the "drive for power and the will to dominate [that are] held to be fundamental aspects of human nature""

Though I can't say that it's the US solely. Most nations with power have taken the same route.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I'm assuming you meant "classical realism" as the general common assumptions does not apply to the US.

"Classical realism states that it is fundamentally the nature of man that pushes states and individuals to act in a way that places interests over ideologies. Classical realism is an ideology defined as the view that the "drive for power and the will to dominate [that are] held to be fundamental aspects of human nature""

Though I can't say that it's the US solely. Most nations with power have taken the same route.
    Yup, that Ukraine-Russia conflict is just escalating as ISIS-US.
    In this moment i can't remember in what text did i read that Middle East can't be governed as West wants, but the Middle East has it's own patterns. It's a nice text and can contribute much to this topic. Btw, dunno if it's Clash of Civilizations - Huntington or The end of History from Fukuyama.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yup, that Ukraine-Russia conflict is just escalating as ISIS-US.
    In this moment i can't remember in what text did i read that Middle East can't be governed as West wants, but the Middle East has it's own patterns. It's a nice text and can contribute much to this topic. Btw, dunno if it's Clash of Civilizations - Huntington or The end of History from Fukuyama.
    Uh.....

Ukraine/Russia has nothing to do with ISIS/US. It's a completely different subject.
    ---------------

Problem with ISIS is that they aren't trying to govern but oppress.

It's also a great point for this debate, as their cause is ISLAMIC. And now we get to see actual RL proof that Islam can help generate more violence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Uh.....

Ukraine/Russia has nothing to do with ISIS/US. It's a completely different subject.
    ---------------

It's also a great point for this debate, as their cause is ISLAMIC. And now we get to see actual RL proof that Islam can help generate more violence.
    You got the point there.

IMO, all the religions affect on how poeple act, based on their interests. It's been proved by history in so many cases and in so different religions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You got the point there.

IMO, all the religions affect on how poeple act, based on their interests. It's been proved by history in so many cases and in so different religions.
    That's true on many levels, the most crucial being people's critical thinking skills.

Thanks

It's also a great point for this debate, as their cause is ISLAMIC. And now we get to see actual RL proof that Islam can help generate more violence.[/COLOR]
    And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help." -4:75

The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress men and rebel in the earth without justification; for such there will be a painful torment. -42:42

Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression. -93:9

Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allâh by committing the major sins) in the land!. -5:32

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas (R.A):

The Prophet (pbuh) sent Mu’adh to Yemen and said, “Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah.” Volume 3, Book 43, Number 628: Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):

Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) said, “Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him.”Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629: Sahih Bukhari.

We will reserve the houses of the hereafter exclusively for those who do not seek self-glory in this life and do not cause oppression and corruption to spread. The final outcome belongs to those who fear (Allah). [028:083: Al Quran]
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help." -4:75

The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress men and rebel in the earth without justification; for such there will be a painful torment. -42:42

Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression. -93:9

Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allâh by committing the major sins) in the land!. -5:32

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas (R.A):

The Prophet (pbuh) sent Mu’adh to Yemen and said, “Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah.” Volume 3, Book 43, Number 628: Sahih Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):

Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) said, “Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him.”Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629: Sahih Bukhari.

We will reserve the houses of the hereafter exclusively for those who do not seek self-glory in this life and do not cause oppression and corruption to spread. The final outcome belongs to those who fear (Allah). [028:083: Al Quran]
    Hey that's awesome that you found a contradiction in the actions of ISIS and the Quran/Islam!!!

I agree with you.

However this situation arose because of the lack of education within that society that led people to believing things that are not condoned in the Quran. This is because the religion of Islam promotes people to accept what is taught without question.

Critical thinking skills and skepticism are important. Blind obedience often leads to being misled.

(Thought I'd spin it differently as to relieve boredom).

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Hey that's awesome that you found a contradiction in the actions of ISIS and the Quran/Islam!!!

I agree with you.

However this situation arose because of the lack of education within that society that led people to believing things that are not condoned in the Quran. This is because the religion of Islam promotes people to accept what is taught without question.

Critical thinking skills and skepticism are important. Blind obedience often leads to being misled.

(Thought I'd spin it differently as to relieve boredom).
    I'm totally convinced that blind obedience to Islam and religion leads to things like ISIS, using your mind isn't forbidden, maybe if we change the way how people raise their kids and make them obey everything religion says without thinking this world might be a better place..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    I'm totally convinced that blind obedience to Islam and religion leads to things like ISIS, using your mind isn't forbidden, maybe if we change the way how people raise their kids and make them obey everything religion says without thinking this world might be a better place..
    religion needs to die off fast,how does this work for so long? why do human beings obey a "god" and pray all day instead of advancing? religion holds this world back and it needs to die off quickly
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

religion needs to die off fast,how does this work for so long? why do human beings obey a "god" and pray all day instead of advancing? religion holds this world back and it needs to die off quickly
    That's just your opinion, religion makes some people feel more secure and have a reason for living. not all people think the same

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast