Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

We criticize to make them do better, we don't ask for perfection, because we all know that isn't possible. We all have different tastes, so that's out of the picture. Now shut up and smell the ass.
    Jeez... Alot of people in the GFX section are jerks... Lol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Jeez... Alot of people in the GFX section are jerks... Lol...
    Trolls. Not jerks. Take it like a man, or a sheman.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

apeguy (06-14-2011),Taco (06-14-2011)

Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

We criticize to make them do better, we don't ask for perfection, because we all know that isn't possible. We all have different tastes, so that's out of the picture. Now shut up and smell the ass.
    Well an artist shouldnt judge his own work but I think some of my sigs were a bit good. good enough as some I saw for other users here. Others not really.
    Like U said its a matter of tastes but comin from most of you the same type of comments (along with some flaming in tha middle) it looks like u seek perfection.
    Well, I really try to do my best, sometimes they come out good, other tmes not. Guess it wasnt the time now.

AND admin, please close this thread, its more like a bump thread now.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (06-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Well an artist shouldnt judge his own work but I think some of my sigs were a bit good. good enough as some I saw for other users here. Others not really.
    Like U said its a matter of tastes but comin from most of you the same type of comments (along with some flaming in tha middle) it looks like u seek perfection.
    Well, I really try to do my best, sometimes they come out good, other tmes not. Guess it wasnt the time now.

True. You are entitled to your own opinion, but there are things that every human being refers to as being "good" and yours isn't following many of them (color scheme depth perspective lighing etc. etc.). We seek the correct way, and w/e type of style you deem fit to do. Understand that we hate you not for your signatures, but for your comments on other threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

you do know that when people cnc, they don't base it on their own taste, they just give their speculation on the sig on whats missing such as text placement or lighting. I know that you cnc people on your own taste but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You realize people flame you because you spam and annoy the ball hairs off of everyone right?
    If you did less of that, trust me wouldn't be such hard asses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123