Thanks

Possible maphack for lol

I need some help with this. Here is my suggestion.

since we have such a hard time removing the fog how about we simply bypass it and render it obsolete?

Here I have see that users are capable of making skins?

Why not make a new skin set with long thin color changing by range tendrils that extend from the champions image outwards in all directions.

Basically, each champion skin remaining as it is, except lines going out in the following directions.... N,S,E,W,NW,NE,SW,SE. These lines will be scaled from green being very far away to yellow, to orange and to red as you grow closer to the champion. The lines will come into your view like a laser light pointing you right to them and estimating the distance to the enemy as well.

I hope this is of some help and I am not trying to troll.

Thanks
    To bad you will not see anything unless their center is within your FoW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just cause chogath is huge doesn't mean he sees farther then teemo.

[img]https://i37.photobucke*****m/albums/e52zies/Rainbow.png?[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mobildeath View Post
    I need some help with this. Here is my suggestion.

since we have such a hard time removing the fog how about we simply bypass it and render it obsolete?

Here I have see that users are capable of making skins?

Why not make a new skin set with long thin color changing by range tendrils that extend from the champions image outwards in all directions.

Basically, each champion skin remaining as it is, except lines going out in the following directions.... N,S,E,W,NW,NE,SW,SE. These lines will be scaled from green being very far away to yellow, to orange and to red as you grow closer to the champion. The lines will come into your view like a laser light pointing you right to them and estimating the distance to the enemy as well.

I hope this is of some help and I am not trying to troll.

removing fog is simple, but you simply cant see anything under it. so that idea fails. i told in another post the only MAYBE possible method, and that method sucks.

u have to live without that hack i guess ;/
    fail...