Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

60's Music and Morons

I noticed the dramatic increase in people not reading forum topics before going to the last page, reading two posts, and think they know what's up. Makin' me mad bro. And yes I'm jelly.

On a lighter note, I highly recommend the movie Pirate Radio and nearly every song made in the 1960's. Personally I perfer All Day and All of The Night.

Got a favorite song you listen to when you play Vindictus?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not really, what I do NOT like to lsten while I play Vindictus is actually... Vindictus. I usually play all my games muted.

Legit is overrated.

Thanks
    I try to read entire thread, if I'm gonna post. Sometimes it's hard to read though pages and pages, so I automatically assume what ever I have to ask, it has been answered, and don't ask, if i was to lazy to read.

But Pirate radio, was a good movie...got to re-watch it. I have earphones plugged in and not in my ears when I play, but wierdly, the song I like listening to while playing most is scissor sisters "i can't decide."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XLVII View Post
    I try to read entire thread, if I'm gonna post. Sometimes it's hard to read though pages and pages, so I automatically assume what ever I have to ask, it has been answered, and don't ask, if i was to lazy to read.

But Pirate radio, was a good movie...got to re-watch it. I have earphones plugged in and not in my ears when I play, but wierdly, the song I like listening to while playing most is scissor sisters "i can't decide."
    You have the same out look as me. If I'm too lazy to read the damn thread, I have no right to ask questions about the topic as it could have been answer in the 50 pages in between.

I've grown onto the song Elenore by The Kinks. It's catchy.

And @qtimporta, I totally agree. Search and Destroy on any shooter and Thriller/Horror games are the only types I play with sound. Side Note: I recommend the game Amnesia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I like listening to mainstream music while I play Vindictus, like Linkin Park. I also like listening to "The Last Crusade" by Epica, since it is related to the story of Vindictus in a way =P.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]