Thread: 5 Player Glitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    The 5 room glitch isn't as complicated as it is believed to be. When you guys find out how to do it you will slap yourselves in the face. Just because luo and people similar know how to do it doesn't mean we should tell you how, if the process spreads it will be patched, and currently I enjoy my 5 man games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    nope that proces will not get pached becuse is hard, look way they are not paching door glich in ld? way is dooor glich and 5 glich in kava more then year and they are not paching????? you are just selfish and dont whant to tell others @Lehsyrus @luojunkai123

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    nope that proces will not get pached becuse is hard, look way they are not paching door glich in ld? way is dooor glich and 5 glich in kava more then year and they are not paching????? you are just selfish and dont whant to tell others @Lehsyrus @luojunkai123
    Exactly, it is just selfish. And maybe, if im too lazy too find it out, i may ask ijji to patch it since only a few, selfish imature people know how to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    they will not pach this bugs becuse its happening in 1 mili second, they have so much biger problems i don think they will solve this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    they will not pach this bugs becuse its happening in 1 mili second, they have so much biger problems i don think they will solve this
    I think that they have to do something if a player sends a ticked, and i guess that noone has sent a ticked cause of the Door/rpg glitch yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The 5 room glitch isn't as complicated as it is believed to be. When you guys find out how to do it you will slap yourselves in the face.
    Suddenly, i feel like I know how to do the glitch, and am subsequently slapping myself in the face. If i try what i think it is it and if it works, i'll slice my bottom lip off*.

*I won't actually do this

Well, it didn't work, so i'm at a loss. I'd like to know for my own purposes...
    Last edited by Zant5976; 06-21-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks
    I understand how if you do not know you find it selfish for us to hold the glitch to ourselves, but I found it out myself and you kids should do the damn same. None of us who know care what you think about us, and to be honest, we could care less if you send in a support ticket. I've gotten reported numerous times for making the room from the Legit Gamers Club, and nothing has happened. Send in a ticket, go ahead, it won't accomplish anything because ijji doesn't even know how it is being done, or else it would have been patched. Patching the door glitch will be much easier, as all it requires is a brush put over the door in the map, whereas the five man room glitch does not.

Go ahead, rage at us, it will only push the glitch farther from your hands.

Thanks
    I could live without the glitch, the only reason i'd ever want to know how it is done would be out of my own curiosity's sake and maybe like the one time i'd need an extra person in a mission. I can see things from your perspective, and i can respect that you're willing to keep such a secret with the community angered at you about it.

Ijji's been busy with other things, such as the ongoing GCoin boycott. Something tells me that that may be the reason the currently known glitches weren't fixed yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1 first they send tickets to help desk, second
    you can have 20 pepole room you will stil bill nop for co-op lol, i have 800 days de, anaconda kukri withot glich or somthing i stoped playing co-op becuse its boring and if you know glich and dont what to share with others why are you posting, or you just whant to be in centar of atention?

Thanks
    why do this impossible thing?
    __Buy a hack
    __Play with your friend that u can trust
    __????
    __Profit.

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Woot u guys keep trying
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 06-21-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    when you get the files to work post topic on it with files able to be downloaded (just the one we need pls) and tutorial on how to make it work...
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12