Thread: Spiral Knights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    There are just bullshit if hacks in youtube, tried them all, they all are lies, and i hate how ppl just create new accounts to post the same comment on each video saying that it works : I love people who post stuff that works or This is the only one that works-others dont, beware.. i really hate it when they do that, and for the hack, i really want one too, that could just give you an amount of energy YOU type in, because that would be really awesome, im hoping for CRYSTAL ENERGY, because you could sell it and make loads of money, that would be awesome considering it takes AGES to get to T3 AND into the core later on, god...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Lightbulb energy

what I need is something along the lines of an energy boost, I have having to wait for hours on end for more energy

Thanks
    Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I was wondering if one has been made since then. I'm very far in the game, but getting bored and want something to spice it up.

1. What if we could DDoS the server? Using a program that would bombard the server with so much traffic, that it would freeze, security would fail, thus allowing us to modify anything we want, and it would save it. It's just a theory.

2. We could also make an application that allows us to host a spiral knights server, and give it a sorta console kinda thing. This would allow us to have noclip...etc and we would trick the games security into thinking this is the real server, and it would upload anything we do her to our actual game.

3. I mean, if Anonymous can hack the CIA website, and Adrian Lamo can hack the new york times, AND make himself an administrator, surely we could do the same for Spiral Knights. Adrian Lamo made himself administrator and then was able to view classified information, so why not make 1 person a game master, and that person wouldn't show up in the Spiral Knights system as a game master, but he would be an invisible person. Not traceable, he would give energy/crowns and stuff to anybody who asked. We could make "ghost accounts" which would be untraceable, and almost wouldn't exist. Accounts name would constantly change, IP would change, basically, it would be a proxy account.

4. Spiral Knights is Java, so why not just decompile the client and edit it?

5. Use Anonymous's methods to hack it.

We need to find real skilled hackers to take up this challenge! Ask your friends, spread the word, do what you can and eventually we will hack this game!

Thanks
    Hate to rebump/necro as 1st post.

Is anyone going to try to do anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Energy is server sided. it MIGHT be possible to speed up how fast it regenerates but other then that theirs not much hacks that could be made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    bump, for this pls :c
    My Sales - Trades - Purchases
    Successful Deals : 13
    Scammed : 1

Mrghettocraft

My Skype: oShho0

Thanks
    Request noclip\godmode hack. I think, that it client-sided, but i can't decompile java and edit.

Thanks

Unhappy

D:[SPOILER][/SPOILER] FAIL

Thanks
    Up :P I want this hack XD

Thanks
    would be nice.... wishful thinking

Thanks
    Yeah, the crystal energy system only allows you to play for 2 hours tops, afterwards you simply can't do anything, and have to wait another 24 hours. Its not a dosgy system, but largely favours gamers who can spend money, or dedicate themselves to the game. A Hack for the increase of crowns / crystal energy, or a mist energy regenerator, would really aid the average gamer. And it could also provide breathing room, as anybody who doesn't pay actual money is always on the edge, conserving his/her to a great extent, and never allowed to explore the game casually. Its quite the restriction.
    Last edited by Aellios; 01-22-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks
    it probably wont happen

Thanks
    I really want some cheats for this one!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is anyone a good enough hacker to hack this game -_- ?
    BTW:Crowns, ME and CE are all server sided so only the game master features are worth hacking such as Known GM powers:
    Special GM-only gear and costumes
    Super movement speed
    "The Ban Stick," a crowbar-shaped weapon that deals extremely high damage
    Ability to turn invisible or walk through walls/barriers
    Able to join parties, even beyond the 4-player limit
    All chat and tells from a Game Master will appear in special purple text
    Able to summon and drop special pills in select situations

Sorry for not posting stuff to this forum and not contributing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iAim For This Useful Post:

bog624 (02-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lets get this hack reopend I comepletely fucking 1millionth this thread but we need a hack for lockdown so that we can see the players using recon in lockdown and shit like that i dont give a crap whats server side i will fucking get banned if i have to but i want a hack
    Dave is a jackass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast