Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Americans love their country because they are too blind to realize to you've been lulled into this frame of mind that America is and will always be the greatest country in the world. While America has accomplished things that put other counties to shame, our own ego will be our down fall. BTW I'm an immigrant that came to this country at the age of 5, I don't have too many memories of Russia, except when I visited Russia a few years back. My loyalty sits with no nation, no God and no man (Except Ron paul, RON PAUL '09!!! ) America is amazing, but with the poor leadership in the past 30-40 years (except for Jimmy Carter) this country is hitting it's peak, all great civilizations and empires fall, either to other nations or due to internal disputes. Your George 'Dubya' Bush, has raped the rights of Americans, he keeps talking about national security, passes bills that technically make Martin Luther King Jr. a terrorist (Patriot Act), he invades countries, removes their leaders and he justified it by saying they had WMD's, while the U.N. SERVERAL times said they did not. Then he has the audacity to say that Russia's invasion of Georgia was unjust because invading sovereign nations "is unacceptable in the 21st century". Do you have any idea what kind of a person you are supporting? Has this whole nation gone mad? Oh and Dick Cheney, where do I start, to say that Dick Cheney is Satan would be an understatement. Just to start watch a video of an interview with Mr. Cheney at the bottom of this post. This 2-party system we've had is not allowing 3rd party presidential candidates from having a chance, here it doesn't matter what your opinions are, if you have money and promise to make corporations richer, your president. I would continue this but I have to leave, I'll just say, I love America, I hate it's leaders. (BTW the article you posted is 6 years old, by now I wouldn't be surprised if Dan Flynn's opinions have changed.)

Ron Paul '09
    Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty | The Revolution Continues
    Dr. Ron Paul

BTW Canada is awesome, and I'll agree with "STONERS FTW!!!!"

Convo with Dave:
    Paroxysm says:
    wow this RJ guy really loves bush and America
    Dabe - wai u ppl hab bad taste in shoes says:
    lol
    who
    ill bash him
    Paroxysm says:
    wait
    Paroxysm says:
    I want to see his response to my post
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-09-2008 at 10:10 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    EZJPIMP FOR PRESIDENT '08

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel.RJizZle View Post
    Canada is like America's little brother. lol
    ROFL you mean that US is america's little brother!

CANADA RULES

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    If i just made you lol thank me XD
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

People show there true colors when there drunk... so unless you wont to get banged dont drink! -Alex

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Im tired of this US vs. Canada debate, US is stronger and Canada actually gives a shit about it's people, done.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Paroxysm says:
    I want to see his response to my post
    Basically it is like this. I support any decision my country makes as a whole. No matter what it is. An example would be, if Obama is elected president, even though I strongly dislike him, I will support the decisions my country makes.

And you take my support for Bush in the wrong way. I support my country and those who have been elected by the people of this country to lead it. Even though I'm a Republican and will always vote Republican (because I like my money to stay that way, my money) I have absolutely no issues supporting a Democratic president if that is who the people of my country elect.

END THE FED

Thanks
    and yet ppl around the world hates us when we contribute so many good things to society....... hmmmm........and dont mention war....ppl have too much damn opinion of their country....most probably never have set foot here and witness american society to bitch about our faults...so we have faults all nations have faults..and all american aren't blood thirsty morons either like most countries make it out to be...don't believe everything your government is telling you.....i don't even believe everything mine tells me
    Last edited by dibola; 09-15-2008 at 06:29 PM.
    [IMG]https://i19.photobucke*****m/albums/b161/Kornlogic/Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_2.jpg[/IMG]

Help me raise my Habamon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Basically it is like this. I support any decision my country makes as a whole. No matter what it is. An example would be, if Obama is elected president, even though I strongly dislike him, I will support the decisions my country makes.

And you take my support for Bush in the wrong way. I support my country and those who have been elected by the people of this country to lead it. Even though I'm a Republican and will always vote Republican (because I like my money to stay that way, my money) I have absolutely no issues supporting a Democratic president if that is who the people of my country elect.

... wow, so your saying if the people of the United States decided that all people that are not of pure American blood should be killed, would you support that? Your saying you'll support anything that this
    countries leaders do or say? If so, I have one word for you. Tool. If that is honestly what you think your a god damn tool, incapable of original thought. You have to understand people make mistakes, people make BIG mistakes, im talking about like the last 8 years, those kind of mistakes. If your opinions were based purely on patriotism you wouldn't be supporting Bush. You know why people support Bush? Because he appealed to the middle-class, the common folk, the same people that are being forced out of their homes by the mortgage crisis and having trouble paying for their gas. You honestly think Bush gives two shits about us? If the whole world shared your opinion of putting your trust in the leaders this whole world would be run by nothing but dictators. It seems like you take a complete apathetic approach to politics, "whatever you guys want". Think. I really hope that these next 4 years aren't nearly as bad as the last 8. Politicians will say and do whatever it takes to be elected, read between the god damn lines. Look at this link and tell me what Americans think about our beloved Dubya : Historical Bush Approval Ratings
    04-07:
    https://users.pop.umn.edu/~ruggles/20...4_image001.png
    Open your eyes, you sit back and this will not stop. It's our job as The People to weed out the corrupt, do your part.

Oh about your money, sure it'll be "yours" but when mega-inflation hits "your" money won't be worth shit.
    Only voting with one party is stupid as hell, my opinion on how ignorant you were hit an all time high when I read that. You
    don't even worry about the Republican politicians opinions, all you care about is if they are sporting the elephant. God I really do hate people like you. I try not to flame but you are one retarded person. I'm not saying Never Vote Republican, I'm saying research the politician that will run your country for 4 years. I'm telling you right now, if Americans researched Bush before they elected him, it would be Kerry in office right now.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-15-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I trust the American people, and I trust that we as a nation will pick the right person.
    Oh about your money, sure it'll be "yours" but when mega-inflation hits "your" money won't be worth shit.
    I've already invested a lot of money into gold.

I'm not an idiot. I understand basic economics. Just because your opinion is different then mine doesn't make me wrong. Nor does it make you wrong.

More than 6.6 million new jobs have been created since August 2003. Our 4.1 annual growth rate is superior to all other major industrialized nations. After tax income has grown by 15 percent since 2001.

A quote by Mona Charen

"Democrats believe in immediate withdrawal from Iraq. If they succeed in forcing us to leave under these circumstances, the United States will suffer a stinging defeat in the war on terror. The terrorists already believe that they drove the Russians from Afghanistan and Israel from Lebanon and Gaza. They are convinced they chased us out of Lebanon in 1983 and from Somalia in 1993. According to Osama bin Laden and those who share his views, we are militarily strong but psychologically and spiritually weak. Like it or not -- and no one likes it -- we cannot leave Iraq now without utterly and decisively validating this analysis. We might as well run a white flag up the flagpole at the Capitol."

-Summary
    I vote Republican not only because they fight for life and the sanctity of the family. I now understand the importance of keeping America safe from those that seek to harm us. How could we forget the lessons learned from 9/11? I don’t endorse fear mongering I simply endorse the full protection of this country and will always support all measures to do so.

END THE FED

Thanks
    apparently my country would be better off just coming under one group instead of two sides...repulican and democract... i'll never live to see that day though.
    [IMG]https://i19.photobucke*****m/albums/b161/Kornlogic/Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_2.jpg[/IMG]

Help me raise my Habamon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dude you can't put your trust in the people, the people nowadays don't give a damn. Oh and about the Republicans sanctity of life, what about the Iraqi civilians that are dieing, doesn't look like you give two shits about the lives of people living hundreds of miles away. Your just the average republican repeating the talking points of the Bush/Cheney administration back when they were first trying to get elected. Your willing to give up your civil liberties just so you can jack off without worrying about terrorists suicide bombing your dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your willing to give up your civil liberties just so you can jack off without worrying about terrorists suicide bombing your dick.
    That is probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
    EDIT: Why should I have to worry about anyone suicide bombing anything? Until the human race learns to live in harmony, war will repeat itself. Until then, I'll stick close to my guns.

Dude you can't put your trust in the people, the people nowadays don't give a damn.
    I defiantly think you are wrong. You give a damn? Right?

Your just the average republican repeating the talking points of the Bush/Cheney administration back when they were first trying to get elected.
    They're facts.

Oh and about the Republicans sanctity of life, what about the Iraqi civilians that are dieing,
    In any war unintended targets get killed. It's unavoidable.

And, of course I want what is best for my people before others. It's a basic instinct that has been happening in almost all species since the beginning of any type of thought.
    Last edited by RJ; 09-16-2008 at 09:40 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    That is probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
    EDIT: Why should I have to worry about anyone suicide bombing anything? Until the human race learns to live in harmony, war will repeat itself. Until then, I'll stick close to my guns.

I defiantly think you are wrong. You give a damn? Right?

They're facts.

In any war unintended targets get killed. It's unavoidable.

And, of course I want what is best for my people before others. It's a basic instinct that has been happening in almost all species since the beginning of any type of thought.
    Ya im one of the few people who give a shit, if more people gave a shit this arguement would be huge. War is avoidable but it's our primal instinct to kill anyone that doesn't agree with us. And what fucking facts are you talking about? The Bush administration has been lieing to us since they got in office.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Those facts are from my old economics teacher. Not some administration.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Just because your opinion is different then mine doesn't make me wrong. Nor does it make you wrong.
    No It makes you wrong, this isn't some fucking 4th Grade P.E. game where "everyone wins", no this is the fucking real world, decisions our administration makes an effect on everyone's lives. It's become clear that you are obviously incapable of leaving your McPalin/BushCheney bubble to explore the world of rational thought. Fine be a fucking tool, work for your fucking government, go to sleep at night under the impression you live in the most magical country in the world, where everyone is happy. Lay back and enjoy the ass raping McPalin will do. I was once like you, I was born into a Christian family, my parents hate Democrats because Democrats love the gays and giving abortions to straight babies. But even my parents realize the horrible things Bush has done and the things McPalin will do, apparently your more irrational then my 50 year old parents. Your obviously a lost cause. BTW our minimum wage is fucking ridiculous compared to the rest of the world, so those jobs that were made, they are mostly likely getting paid $6.55 an hour.

Qoute:
    "The People of America

Believe it or not, you are most likely a sucker. An idiot who believes what you see on TV

An uninformed, brainwashed since birth to believe something passed down by barbarians of thousands of years ago.

You have no mind of your own and your intelligence carries very little beyond what you do for a living.

This blog is by someone who has an open mind. Raised in the video game generation by American values but has learned to break from the censored, military dictatorship which truly runs this fake democracy."

Like I mentioned before, I love America, I just hate the leaders: "America Is an Apple pie, with a few bad apples, right at the top" (Unless you don't get it, the bad apples on the top are our Leaders, in case you didn't get it)

I just like that quote, thought since you were so quick to submit someone else opinions other then your own, I would too.

GOTTA LOVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
    (Or we'll send you to Guantanamo):

But don't worry, I'm not arrogant, I'm willing to listen to other peoples opinions:
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-16-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    It's all true. I read articles on this already. I agree with all of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12