Thanks

What's your favorite bot to use to make money? F2P & P2P

Just as the title says, what's your favorite bot to use to make money? Since I'm new to the runescape style right now because I quit about 5 years back and forgot my old accs names, I'm using my muted level 68 to chop yews and my main member account to chop normal trees/oaks/willows for fletching.
    I'm using the RSBuddy bot system, I've tried RSBot but that failed. I'm still trying out and messing around with all the scripts, some work some fail. I'm actually enjoying it because I've made quite a bit money and considering I started out with nothing, I've gotten about 500k right now.
    How much have you made botting? What do you prefer, woodcutting, mining or fletching? I think that fletching will make more money in the end so I'm leveling it up first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i use epic bott i made too much money i gave it away for free just had 5 bots running at once cutting yews at the grand exchange it would put em in the bank and i just sell em then transfer the money to my main.
    ->MPGH for life<-

I admited to g1-admin-tristan that i hacked and i hacked infront of him and he said " please submit a ticket " lmao f*ck war cock i gave up when they banned my legit retail account when i had never hacked any game yet

if i helped thank me
    my free minecraft client

Get past nexon system error when registering

when i saw your face i was like

insanity

give me your soul plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glib View Post
    Just as the title says, what's your favorite bot to use to make money? Since I'm new to the runescape style right now because I quit about 5 years back and forgot my old accs names, I'm using my muted level 68 to chop yews and my main member account to chop normal trees/oaks/willows for fletching.
    I'm using the RSBuddy bot system, I've tried RSBot but that failed. I'm still trying out and messing around with all the scripts, some work some fail. I'm actually enjoying it because I've made quite a bit money and considering I started out with nothing, I've gotten about 500k right now.
    How much have you made botting? What do you prefer, woodcutting, mining or fletching? I think that fletching will make more money in the end so I'm leveling it up first.
    Well, Mining does actually makes more money in the end(if you mine Runite Ores from 85-99). And after you've done Mining, you can sell the ores you've mined or train Smithing. If you train Smithing, you should also train Magic, by High Alching the stuff you've smithed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]runedev-infinity
    read in our runescape wiki

///////////
    Last edited by Ravallo; 06-21-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [H]arris View Post
    runedev-infinity
    read in our runescape wiki
    your not supposed to link ppl to the wiki, edit the post or you'll prolly get banned.

also, rsbuddy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosty View Post
    Well, Mining does actually makes more money in the end(if you mine Runite Ores from 85-99). And after you've done Mining, you can sell the ores you've mined or train Smithing. If you train Smithing, you should also train Magic, by High Alching the stuff you've smithed
    Well, my main botter only has 75 wc and about 54 mining. I can't run 5 or more bots with RSBuddy because it uses too much cpu and lags intensely. Plus the bots don't all work 100% correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by msp123 View Post
    i use epic bott i made too much money i gave it away for free just had 5 bots running at once cutting yews at the grand exchange it would put em in the bank and i just sell em then transfer the money to my main.
    Is there yews at the GE? Because the scripts I have don't have any Yew scripts for GE, and all the scripts I've used are annoying because I try to use it on my main acc so I can bank normal logs for fletching and it doesn't work, they just cut them and drop them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    [QUOTE=Glib;4413369]Well, my main botter only has 75 wc and about 54 mining. I can't run 5 or more bots with RSBuddy because it uses too much cpu and lags intensely. Plus the bots don't all work 100% correctly.

You should try running multiple instances of rsbuddy. one for each account. Both more stability (less memory leaking) and you can run more bots at the same time

In need of a good c++ book. (beginner) any suggestions?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svenvv View Post
    You should try running multiple instances of rsbuddy. one for each account. Both more stability (less memory leaking) and you can run more bots at the same time
    Does that work? Hmm, I shall try that in a bit, I just finished downloading Borderlands so I'm going to play that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I just check a price calculators to see what makes money. A new thing to try every day. Right now I'm botting sapphire necklaces for a decent profit.
    Another post down, Infinite more to go.

Thanks
    Yeah but that's crafting right?

Thanks
    look in the money making sections

If you're a member with 44 RC you can make natures especially with the pure ess prices now.... its like 78 gp -> 145 gp

sorcress garden is also a great way to do it

for f2p you can do cowhides to hard leather. even though its only like 25 gp profit per hide, you can make about 3-4k an hour and you can run it like 24/7.

you can do the same with vials of water even though u get only like 15 gp profit and only do like 2k an hour
    Legen...wait for it...dary