Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

Noobs these days? I've been modding for quite a while, and been on MPGH since 2009. That's not nooby.

Bahahaha are you kidding me? The gold is way too bright, and deleting the background and rendering an image is still C+P, unless you are going to try and say that you drew it yourself.

Some advice:
    1) Learn to know what the fuck you're talking about.
    2) Learn who you are talking to. My mods are so much better than this piece of shit.

It's the truth and just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean you gotta get butt hurt and start crying like a little bitch over how I "flamed" you for your crappy mod.
    @Nate
    idc if ur an oldphag or newphag. the gold is not too bright. i said before that in game it wont be as bright as that pic. my pc has been acting up a bit on pics lately. and how else r u gonna get an image? (i cant draw worth shit especially on photoshop.) its not like i put the image on and did nothing to it! i tried everything and thats as good as it can get w/o the blue bleeding through from the magazine.

1. i know wtf im talking about.
    2. really? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...gold-m4a1.html IS BETTER?!?! i laugh in ur face if u think that is better than this.

u did flame me and DONT REPLY TO THIS HERE. pm or vm me cuz im not about to get banned for U flaming ME.

its not the truth and its not crappy. everyone but u likes it so gtfo.
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-24-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by code17a View Post
    i agree @DisturbedJr people are to obsessive with power and they go to obsessed with themselves like @Nate just stated

you can so tell he has no respect and being on this forum for this long you think he would learn to be a little less self obsessed and a little more considerate its people like him that cause this forum to lose some of its best modders who come to share there skill
    Haha too bad I know all the best modders, are friends with majority of them, and in some people's minds am considered as one of them. They left the forum because of shit mods like this. Ask em' yourself.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i agree @DisturbedJr people are to obsessive with power and they go to obsessed with themselves
    im not obsessed with power. i never even claimed to have power. i know im kinda new but i know what im talking about too. experience does not always mean everything. but when someone comes in and flames me stating that everything is wrong and shit on my mod, i flame back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @DisturbedJr no i didnt mean you i tagged you in it cause i was agreeing with you about nate and how he thinks he is the best modder and do not worry he left the forum because he was to obsessed with himself to care enough to even remotely help the new modders advance there skills and there fore grew tired of making mods that only he considered good a hint to @Nate dont you think of you had any care for this forum to show you would be hellping these people further there love for modding instead of bagging on them every time they make one i know you cant care but atleast show a bit of kindness

5. The Following User Says Thank You to code17a For This Useful Post:

Disturbed 24/7 (06-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    im not obsessed with power. i never even claimed to have power. i know im kinda new but i know what im talking about too. experience does not always mean everything. but when someone comes in and flames me stating that everything is wrong and shit on my mod, i flame back.
    It's the truth though. The gold is shitty. If you can't take criticism, don't post shitty mods.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    and based on your texture mod @Nate that gold will look like honey brown shit in game and im stating a fact there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    and based on your texture mod @Nate that gold will look like honey brown shit in game and im stating a fact there
    Think of a proper rebuttal if you're gonna say shit.

I never said I was good at gold. Except I have had some good ones, and I know what good gold is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    because you made it and because someone else made something its crap is what your saying basicly because you just contributed to what you said in a previous reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @DisturbedJr no i didnt mean you i tagged you in it cause i was agreeing with you about nate and how he thinks he is the best modder and do not worry he left the forum because he was to obsessed with himself to care enough to even remotely help the new modders advance there skills and there fore grew tired of making mods that only he considered good a hint to @Nate dont you think of you had any care for this forum to show you would be hellping these people further there love for modding instead of bagging on them every time they make one i know you cant care but atleast show a bit of kindness
    oh okay thanks. and yeah i totally agree with u.

It's the truth though. The gold is shitty. If you can't take criticism, don't post shitty mods.
    stfu. i said to gtfo of my thread, didnt i? continue in VMS not here. I EVEN bolded italicized and underlined it for u and u still post here? IDIOT.
    @Nate DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ON THIS THREAD.

Edit: this all stops with this post. Nate, if u reply again, u will be banned. this is my 2nd and last warning for u. @Nate
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-24-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    because you made it and because someone else made something its crap is what your saying basicly because you just contributed to what you said in a previous reply
    See, too ignorant to even comprehend what I said. I said I know I'm not good at it, but I still know what a good gold is, which this is not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

See, too ignorant to even comprehend what I said. I said I know I'm not good at it, but I still know what a good gold is, which this is not.
    im assuming u cant read. anyways, ur reported. @Nate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    im assuming u cant read. anyways, ur reported.
    I'm just ignoring you. Don't worry. Can't even give me a proper rebuttal, that's sad. Anywho, I don't care that I'm reported? It's an internet forum. "Ohhhh know, now I'm going to get banned. Rahhhh..." Like, I'll go hang out with some one, big whoop.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nate For This Useful Post:

MC˛ (06-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @DisturbedJr way ahead of you i reported him for that last message he left on my profile lol glad that there are people like you who actually care enough to share there experience in modding and show how over time possitive attitudes can influence your work as well as the future genetation and @Nate a bit of a hint im 20 years old and i know there is no age restriction and therefore i try and hold my cussing to a minimum

16. The Following User Says Thank You to code17a For This Useful Post:

Disturbed 24/7 (06-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm just ignoring you. Don't worry. Can't even give me a proper rebuttal, that's sad. Anywho, I don't care that I'm reported? It's an internet forum. "Ohhhh know, now I'm going to get banned. Rahhhh..." Like, I'll go hang out with some one, big whoop.
    just proves how big of a b**ch you are. flaming me out of nowhere saying everything is wrong with my mod and including cusswords. IDC if u care about getting banned or not. but I dont want to get banned for something u did. thats y i tried again and again to end it. so STOP POSTING SHIT HERE. 3RD WARNING. FINAL WARNING, ALSO. if u post/reply here again, im vm-ing Disturbed, Dave, and jabuuty.

@DisturbedJr way ahead of you i reported him for that last message he left on my profile lol glad that there are people like you who actually care enough to share there experience in modding and show how over time possitive attitudes can influence your work as well as the future genetation and @Nate a bit of a hint im 20 years old and i know there is no age restriction and therefore i try and hold my cussing to a minimum
    yeah im trying my best to stop it too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    just proves how big of a b**ch you are. flaming me out of nowhere saying everything is wrong with my mod and including cusswords. IDC if u care about getting banned or not. but I dont want to get banned for something u did. thats y i tried again and again to end it. so STOP POSTING SHIT HERE. 3RD WARNING. FINAL WARNING, ALSO. if u post/reply here again, im vm-ing Disturbed, Dave, and jabuuty.

yeah im trying my best to stop it too.
    "Oh nooooooo. Don't ban meeee. Mehhhhh."

Just kidding. I don't really care.

After all, I'm still responding aren't I?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast