Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    @Nate
    if thats what u call flaming, u still flamed first:
    what u said after u used "vulgar expressions" (i only used "vulgar expressions" in one reply, then u said this: )

so u flame first, then i flame and say this^^ and even tried to end it and u keep going. i tried to end it 3 times, also but u kept going. and said thisVV next:

flaming MORE. after i tried to end it.
    Yeah, I didn't say that until AFTER you flamed me. Therefore my responses afterwords were perfectly just.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

Yeah, I didn't say that until AFTER you flamed me. Therefore my responses afterwords were perfectly just.
    @Nate
    NO. i used vulgar expressions in 1 reply. then u used them again after that, making it flame. then i used more and tried to stop it all, but u continued making you the flamer/bad guy here. not me.

i said take it to vms or pms and u did, but u kept posting here. i tried to stop it 3 times, but u continued so, like i said i would do, i notified GMs and got u infracted.

edit: and then when i had to leave, u and someone else continued even more, talking about me on here. where i can see it all. thats a total jerk move.
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-26-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dayum thats beast
    [img]https://i1309.photobucke*****m/albums/s640/FunnyStash/01_Signatures/stolen-disguise-funny-animated-signatures_20121114_1028684565.gif[/img]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaber786 For This Useful Post:

Disturbed 24/7 (06-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    chill chill.
    @Da Kurlzz ikr i tried to stop it all on pg 3 but someone *cough* @Nate *cough* didnt listen and kept flaming me here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    @Nate
    NO. i used vulgar expressions in 1 reply. then u used them again after that, making it flame. then i used more and tried to stop it all, but u continued making you the flamer/bad guy here. not me.

i said take it to vms or pms and u did, but u kept posting here. i tried to stop it 3 times, but u continued so, like i said i would do, i notified GMs and got u infracted.

edit: and then when i had to leave, u and someone else continued even more, talking about me on here. where i can see it all. thats a total jerk move.
    Are you really to mad to comprehend what I told you? I said I used 1 vulgar expression, which is the word fuck. I didn't say used multiple vulgar expressions in one response, which is what your response was, therefore you were the first to flame. Others even agree.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Da Kurlzz ikr i tried to stop it all on pg 3 but someone *cough* @Nate *cough* didnt listen and kept flaming me here.
    i dont give a goddamn fuck.

this is just a mod. i dont take sides.

in the fucking end, its just a fucking mod.
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

Are you really to mad to comprehend what I told you? I said I used 1 vulgar expression, which is the word fuck. I didn't say used multiple vulgar expressions in one response, which is what your response was, therefore you were the first to flame. Others even agree.
    u said fuck and obnoxious and u pretty much called everything shit. and even if u did only use one in that post, in ur second post, u used more which makes it repeating vulgar expressions which makes it flaming. i only had them in one post when u had them in 2. which means u repeated them first which means u flamed first. @Nate
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-26-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I don't give ah goddamn fuck.

@Disturbed
    @Jabuuty671
    I see what you did there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567