Thread: A new hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

A new hack?

I just saw someone join into my game. He was on Bravo side.

He was OPKIng all of alpha, and it appeared on the little name board in the top left area like he was on alpha, killing his own teammates (FF is off) I could not kick him, and the other team could not kick him. WTF?

Anyone know what this is, a new anti-kick hack or a VIP or what?

The name of the character doing it was "gazathug8676" or something close to that
    Last edited by fuzzum111; 06-28-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzum111 View Post
    I just saw someone join into my game. He was on Bravo side.

He was OPKIng all of alpha, and it appeared on the little name board in the top left area like he was on alpha, killing his own teammates (FF is off) I could not kick him, and the other team could not kick him. WTF?

Anyone know what this is, a new anti-kick hack or a VIP or what?

The name of the character doing it was "gazathug8676" or something close to that
    no its not a new hack, it is something black cipher does

im not sure if noob had it code to do that but after using telekill or aimbot with rapidfire, shootthrew, and aim threw it will turn ur team against you, though this may not be Noobs hack i know that this happens when using black cipher5

and antikick is from what i know a server-sided hack and is still "unpatchable"

i know that RDG had a feature like this were after hacking like that or so long you switched teams if there was space(RDG doesn't Code CA anymore)

so its possible but unlikely that its a anti-kick or anything like that
    [IMG]https://i1211.photobucke*****m/albums/cc440/Neytiri1/Untitled-3.png[/IMG]

JA =

NEIN =

Play CA =
    Play CF =
    Play WR =
    Play PB =
    Play MC =
    Play with VIP =
    Get VIP Free =
    Become a staff at any hacking site =
    Buy MPGH VIP =
    Get a virus from a hack on MPGH =
    more to add later =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Well I don't know. It was really weird. I don't get how he could have suddenly been switched teams? And still killing the same team, it was really weird.

either way, neither team could kick the guy I looked on my kick list and he wasn't there, when he should have been. (I'm always on bravo on oil rig I hate alpha's side)