Thanks

Question Hey, need some help

So I've been trying to get a GP hack for a while now because I lack the time to farm GP, but I couldn't really find one(I'm also a hardcore "casual player", yeah, I know it sucks).

Before some of the mindless parrots start mindlessly replying:
    -Yes, I used the search feature.
    -I guess you can call me a choob or whatever silly terms you guys use to insult people around here, but do it in your head(that way we get less spam, and maybe get some actual discussions going on).
    -No, I do not wish to pay for it! I know it's selfish, but hopefully there's some guy out there who actually likes hacking for fun and maybe sharing it with the public.

I guess I just want a way to get extra GP without having to play that much, so tell me if it's still possible because it looks like hacks get cosntantly patched, then someone leaks some VIP ones and they also get patched. I also tried getting the seemingly popular Strife hack to work, which appears to have been patched recently, but there's just a lot of unreliable posts with fixes and ways to bypass hackshield that won't actually help me to make it work(not that it matters since all I need is a GP hack, then again, I am new to this hacking/cracking thing so I might just plain suck).

Here is this rather sketchy picture of Don Quijote I made to make up for my hopelessness:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

hmm...

w8 and use search button but i need a hack too or chams working today september 14 ,2008 ty !

Thanks
    Oh, brother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    there are no GP hacks, there where but they got patched like the day after they where made public, if you used the search button you should have come across other threads as this that should have answered your question.
    GP is server sided and you cant edit it using CE you can try to to power lv with like 8 bots, but that takes for ever and is pointless

Thanks
    Thanks for the quick answer. I guess that's all for me.